The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next
 Post subject: Re: Twitter
PostPosted: Fri June 01, 2018 11:54 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

cutuphalfdead wrote:
I just got blocked by sabermetrics pioneer Bill James.

hot

PostPosted: Fri June 01, 2018 11:56 pm 
The Master

My reply came seconds after he tweeted.

PostPosted: Fri June 01, 2018 11:57 pm 
The Master

I could have went the "no shit you're not a better person, you sympathized with Sandusky" route.

PostPosted: Fri June 01, 2018 11:58 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

:haha:

PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 7:42 pm 
The Master

Twitter is probably second only to YouTube for the most insufferable community, and I think I’m getting pretty close to my breaking point where I’m gonna really step away. The constant silence-shaming by liberals on there about various issues now is so obnoxious. Like if you’re not talking about these almost always ubiquitously discussed issues then you’re a bad person. What am I going to add to these super obvious political discussions? Why do I need to state and restate boring, boilerplate affiliations? What is yelling about something like that on Twitter even going to accomplish?

PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 8:16 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Twitter is probably second only to YouTube for the most insufferable community, and I think I’m getting pretty close to my breaking point where I’m gonna really step away. The constant silence-shaming by liberals on there about various issues now is so obnoxious. Like if you’re not talking about these almost always ubiquitously discussed issues then you’re a bad person. What am I going to add to these super obvious political discussions? Why do I need to state and restate boring, boilerplate affiliations? What is yelling about something like that on Twitter even going to accomplish?

Is someone forcing you to post something about these issues or do you just feel pressured in a general way to not post other things?

PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 8:29 pm 
The Master

Monkey_Driven wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:

Is someone forcing you to post something about these issues or do you just feel pressured in a general way to not post other things?

Multiple people have flat out said some variation of “If you’re not yelling about x, you’re a bad person.” About more than one issue. And, yeah, now the general climate is becoming hostile to people who are talking about other stuff.

Look, I get there’s a lot of horrible stuff happening. I have nothing more to say about that than what everyone else is already saying. I just want to talk about movies and Kanye okay

PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 8:33 pm 
The Master

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:

Multiple people have flat out said some variation of “If you’re not yelling about x, you’re a bad person.” About more than one issue. And, yeah, now the general climate is becoming hostile to people who are talking about other stuff.

Look, I get there’s a lot of horrible stuff happening. I have nothing more to say about that than what everyone else is already saying. I just want to talk about movies and Kanye okay

You are following the wrong people then maybe

PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 8:46 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

All Twitter problems solved.

PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 8:54 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

I'm gonna get a six pack and do some fishing this evening if it doesn't rain.

PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 8:58 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:

Talk about when Kanye wore the MAGA hat, two birds one stone.

PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 9:08 pm 
Posting (live)

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:

people like to know they're right and that others agree with them. they need the validation to continue living.

PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 9:20 pm 

It's not just people you follow. It's people who follow you.

Someone unfollowed me for supporting a popular pinup artist who was being attacked by the SJW mob. Of course, they tweeted me saying they were unfollowing first. Because I needed to know why I was being punished.

The comics and animation world are especially cancerous. Fuck em.

PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 9:40 pm 
Posting (live)

Social media has created quite the society.

PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 10:31 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:

Double down on Kanye and movie talk.

PostPosted: Wed June 20, 2018 11:08 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

tree_ wrote:
I'm gonna get a six pack and do some fishing this evening if it doesn't rain.
happenin, tho I got a 30 pack of stones

PostPosted: Sat June 23, 2018 1:17 am 
The Master

PostPosted: Sat June 23, 2018 1:25 am 
Looks Like a Cat

I’m not on the Twitter, I don’t twit.

PostPosted: Sat June 23, 2018 2:15 am 
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

LoathedVermin72 wrote:

He ate a bad burrito. Drama queen.

PostPosted: Sat June 23, 2018 2:47 am 

LoathedVermin72 wrote:

haha you cant kill my boy Mcafee he is unstoppable

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion