The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 60  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 1:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 5050
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
There was an unusually pretty sunrise this morning. I work with several church ladies types and they were commenting on how gorgeous God's work was, how it was a reminder and a gift from Him. I really wanted to say it was just atmospheric conditions but I kept my mouth closed.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 1:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52469
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
There was an unusually pretty sunrise this morning. I work with several church ladies types and they were commenting on how gorgeous God's work was, how it was a reminder and a gift from Him. I really wanted to say it was just atmospheric conditions but I kept my mouth closed.

Lol, I wish you would have said that

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 2:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 08, 2013 10:23 pm
Posts: 1897
It's probably pollutants in the atmosphere.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 3:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13887
Location: mtlqcca
"there's hot girl sitting outside my window. god im horny, lately."

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 6650
Location: Washington State
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
There was an unusually pretty sunrise this morning. I work with several church ladies types and they were commenting on how gorgeous God's work was, how it was a reminder and a gift from Him. I really wanted to say it was just atmospheric conditions but I kept my mouth closed.

Lol, I wish you would have said that

:haha:
bart wrote:
It's probably pollutants in the atmosphere.

Seriously. There were some truly spectacular sunsets/rises during the forest fires here.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 38483
One of my coworkers is always describing commercials he thinks are funny to other coworkers. Today he laughed his way through describing a line from The Big Bang Theory.

I have seen the void.

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
*tickles you*


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 16131
Location: Mizzou
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
One of my coworkers is always describing commercials he thinks are funny to other coworkers. Today he laughed his way through describing a line from The Big Bang Theory.

I have seen the void.


It's funny because...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 6:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22270
Monkey_Driven wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
One of my coworkers is always describing commercials he thinks are funny to other coworkers. Today he laughed his way through describing a line from The Big Bang Theory.

I have seen the void.


It's funny because...

go on...

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 7:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 16131
Location: Mizzou
Dev wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
One of my coworkers is always describing commercials he thinks are funny to other coworkers. Today he laughed his way through describing a line from The Big Bang Theory.

I have seen the void.


It's funny because...

go on...


I have a coworker that explains the jokes from The Big Bang Theory. It might actually be worse than watching the Big Band Theory.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 9:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16475
Location: Lft Craquepeau
"Why did you just launch a drone to Buenos Aires?"

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22270
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Dev wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
One of my coworkers is always describing commercials he thinks are funny to other coworkers. Today he laughed his way through describing a line from The Big Bang Theory.

I have seen the void.


It's funny because...

go on...


I have a coworker that explains the jokes from The Big Bang Theory. It might actually be worse than watching the Big Band Theory.

I like that show.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 10:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 38483
Dev wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Dev wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
One of my coworkers is always describing commercials he thinks are funny to other coworkers. Today he laughed his way through describing a line from The Big Bang Theory.

I have seen the void.


It's funny because...

go on...


I have a coworker that explains the jokes from The Big Bang Theory. It might actually be worse than watching the Big Band Theory.

I like that show.

This better be a joke because if it’s not I am feuding with you

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
*tickles you*


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 11:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 54036
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Dev wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Dev wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
One of my coworkers is always describing commercials he thinks are funny to other coworkers. Today he laughed his way through describing a line from The Big Bang Theory.

I have seen the void.


It's funny because...

go on...


I have a coworker that explains the jokes from The Big Bang Theory. It might actually be worse than watching the Big Band Theory.

I like that show.

This better be a joke because if it’s not I am feuding with you

bazinga

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 11:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 22270
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Dev wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Dev wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
One of my coworkers is always describing commercials he thinks are funny to other coworkers. Today he laughed his way through describing a line from The Big Bang Theory.

I have seen the void.


It's funny because...

go on...


I have a coworker that explains the jokes from The Big Bang Theory. It might actually be worse than watching the Big Band Theory.

I like that show.

This better be a joke because if it’s not I am feuding with you

as far as kill time comedic sitcoms go I think it's up there.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 12:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 38483
Oh, Dev. No. Dev. Please.

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
*tickles you*


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 2:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 54036
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Oh, Dev. No. Dev. Please.

would you rather watch family matters or the big bang theory?

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 2:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 38483
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Oh, Dev. No. Dev. Please.

would you rather watch family matters or the big bang theory?

Please be serious

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
*tickles you*


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 2:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 54036
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Oh, Dev. No. Dev. Please.

would you rather watch family matters or the big bang theory?

Please be serious

step by step or the big bang theory?

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 2:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 38483
Come on

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
*tickles you*


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 2:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 54036
cut.it.out

_________________
run2death wrote:
Len, I would seriously come and see you if you were a bit closer than Yuma.

6 hours roundtrip is a little much for freaking Yuma.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 60  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed December 19, 2018 5:42 am