The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 711 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Fri February 09, 2018 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 4537
Location: Oslo, Norway
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
Oh hey Anders, I answered that while I was a bit moody. In some professional settings you pick your battles, right? And this dumbass picked the wrong damn battle.

Makes sense.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Fri February 09, 2018 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 4537
Location: Oslo, Norway
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
"I didn't know the price of stamps went up? I didn't see a story about it on the news or anything."

WTF


:mrgreen:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Fri February 09, 2018 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 32431
Location: this field intentionally left blank
A couple of my coworkers say “Goodbye forever,” every day when they go home and I think it’s kinda weird.

_________________
96583UP wrote:
you guessed it

Spoiler: show
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Fri February 09, 2018 10:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9970
Location: Where everybody knows your name
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
A couple of my coworkers say “Goodbye forever,” every day when they go home and I think it’s kinda weird.

Do they plan on dying every night? Or plan on killing you?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Fri February 09, 2018 10:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 14421
Location: Lft Craquepeau
wease wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
A couple of my coworkers say “Goodbye forever,” every day when they go home and I think it’s kinda weird.

Do they plan on dying every night? Or plan on killing you?

I worked with a guy that tried both.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Fri February 09, 2018 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9970
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
wease wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
A couple of my coworkers say “Goodbye forever,” every day when they go home and I think it’s kinda weird.

Do they plan on dying every night? Or plan on killing you?

I worked with a guy that tried both.

What did you do to earn the ire of this individual?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Fri February 09, 2018 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 14421
Location: Lft Craquepeau
wease wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
wease wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
A couple of my coworkers say “Goodbye forever,” every day when they go home and I think it’s kinda weird.

Do they plan on dying every night? Or plan on killing you?

I worked with a guy that tried both.

What did you do to earn the ire of this individual?

I found him passed out in a toilet with a syringe hanging out of his sack.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Fri February 09, 2018 11:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9970
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
wease wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
wease wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
A couple of my coworkers say “Goodbye forever,” every day when they go home and I think it’s kinda weird.

Do they plan on dying every night? Or plan on killing you?

I worked with a guy that tried both.

What did you do to earn the ire of this individual?

I found him passed out in a toilet with a syringe hanging out of his sack.

I may be a little naive when it comes to drugs and shit, but why did he have a needle in his nutsack?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Fri February 09, 2018 11:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 14421
Location: Lft Craquepeau
wease wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
wease wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
wease wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
A couple of my coworkers say “Goodbye forever,” every day when they go home and I think it’s kinda weird.

Do they plan on dying every night? Or plan on killing you?

I worked with a guy that tried both.

What did you do to earn the ire of this individual?

I found him passed out in a toilet with a syringe hanging out of his sack.

I may be a little naive when it comes to drugs and shit, but why did he have a needle in his nutsack?

Nice big and easy to find veins. It helps when your arm veins are all haggard and tracked up.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Fri February 09, 2018 11:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9970
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
wease wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
wease wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
wease wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
A couple of my coworkers say “Goodbye forever,” every day when they go home and I think it’s kinda weird.

Do they plan on dying every night? Or plan on killing you?

I worked with a guy that tried both.

What did you do to earn the ire of this individual?

I found him passed out in a toilet with a syringe hanging out of his sack.

I may be a little naive when it comes to drugs and shit, but why did he have a needle in his nutsack?

Nice big and easy to find veins. It helps when your arm veins are all haggard and tracked up.

Holy Christ


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Sun February 11, 2018 12:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 4537
Location: Oslo, Norway
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
A couple of my coworkers say “Goodbye forever,” every day when they go home and I think it’s kinda weird.

Is it a joke?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Sun February 11, 2018 2:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 32431
Location: this field intentionally left blank
Anders wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
A couple of my coworkers say “Goodbye forever,” every day when they go home and I think it’s kinda weird.

Is it a joke?

Yes? They seem to intend it to be somehow humorous, anyway.

_________________
96583UP wrote:
you guessed it

Spoiler: show
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Sun February 11, 2018 6:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 7403
Location: here
wease wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
wease wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
wease wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
A couple of my coworkers say “Goodbye forever,” every day when they go home and I think it’s kinda weird.

Do they plan on dying every night? Or plan on killing you?

I worked with a guy that tried both.

What did you do to earn the ire of this individual?

I found him passed out in a toilet with a syringe hanging out of his sack.

I may be a little naive when it comes to drugs and shit, but why did he have a needle in his nutsack?


It's harder to find.

Oh, wait. That's a haystack

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
This isn't about fighting. It's about pushing up.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2018 12:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 14421
Location: Lft Craquepeau
:lol:

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2018 3:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 17777
Location: Hunter
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
A couple of my coworkers say “Goodbye forever,” every day when they go home and I think it’s kinda weird.

I wouldn’t be able to control my uttering of “fuck off” or “ fuck me”.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2018 4:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 11050
Location: Mizzou
There's been a 10 minute conversation outside my office about toilet flushing. One of my coworkers sons does not hold the handle down long enough to properly flush.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2018 4:06 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu April 21, 2016 12:19 am
Posts: 2864
Anders wrote:
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
Oh hey Anders, I answered that while I was a bit moody. In some professional settings you pick your battles, right? And this dumbass picked the wrong damn battle.

Makes sense.


One more week then he’s gone. My transition was official as of Friday. This was the first weekend that I’ve been able to sleep well. It’s amazing what one person can cause.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2018 4:12 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu April 21, 2016 12:19 am
Posts: 2864
Monkey_Driven wrote:
There's been a 10 minute conversation outside my office about toilet flushing. One of my coworkers sons does not hold the handle down long enough to properly flush.

Nice. When you think about how much is time spent with coworkers compared to other people in our lives, you just hope they know how to flush a toilet. All you can do is hope.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2018 4:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 18534
Monkey_Driven wrote:
There's been a 10 minute conversation outside my office about toilet flushing. One of my coworkers sons does not hold the handle down long enough to properly flush.

people need to change their focus.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things Your Coworkers Say
PostPosted: Mon February 12, 2018 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 58855
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
A couple of my coworkers say “Goodbye forever,” every day when they go home and I think it’s kinda weird.

Are they big FRIENDS fans?


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 711 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu February 22, 2018 2:56 pm