The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159 ... 213  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 6:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32845
Location: Buenos Aires
My mom


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 6:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13702
Location: mtlqcca
I was really hoping that it was a maid

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37441
I’m still trying to get used to posting pictures online...feels weird

Image

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 9:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51480
Great pic LV.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 9284
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
:heartbeat:

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Thread Killer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:57 am
Posts: 3534
bathroomselfielol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 10:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37441
dpupenya wrote:
bathroomselfielol

Believe it or not I keep that shower in my living room

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13702
Location: mtlqcca
I dig your style, brah

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21693
lv is even more hipster than i thought.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Sun December 03, 2017 11:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37441
Dev wrote:
lv is even more hipster than i thought.

Show yourself, coward

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 12:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32845
Location: Buenos Aires
We've seen Dev! He looks like a trimmer Jeff Rosenstock

LV do you and your wife have the same haircut?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 1:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
Image

?

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 1:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51480
That's not you, kouse

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 1:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13702
Location: mtlqcca
No, but that guy does look like the only known picture of dev

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 1:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37441
theplatypus wrote:
We've seen Dev! He looks like a trimmer Jeff Rosenstock

LV do you and your wife have the same haircut?

They’re similar, but no. Her’s is shaved on one side, whereas mine is all around, and her long part is much longer than mine. Also, I usually slick mine straight back, but now I’m kinda liking the side thing.

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 1:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
That's not you, kouse

Correct

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 2:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 15017
Location: Mizzou
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
We've seen Dev! He looks like a trimmer Jeff Rosenstock

LV do you and your wife have the same haircut?

They’re similar, but no. Her’s is shaved on one side, whereas mine is all around, and her long part is much longer than mine. Also, I usually slick mine straight back, but now I’m kinda liking the side thing.


What's it like to have hair? I forget.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 3:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37441
Monkey_Driven wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
We've seen Dev! He looks like a trimmer Jeff Rosenstock

LV do you and your wife have the same haircut?

They’re similar, but no. Her’s is shaved on one side, whereas mine is all around, and her long part is much longer than mine. Also, I usually slick mine straight back, but now I’m kinda liking the side thing.


What's it like to have hair? I forget.

I’m not gonna lie it’s pretty rad

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Mon December 04, 2017 3:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 15017
Location: Mizzou
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
We've seen Dev! He looks like a trimmer Jeff Rosenstock

LV do you and your wife have the same haircut?

They’re similar, but no. Her’s is shaved on one side, whereas mine is all around, and her long part is much longer than mine. Also, I usually slick mine straight back, but now I’m kinda liking the side thing.


What's it like to have hair? I forget.

I’m not gonna lie it’s pretty rad


That's what I thought. Thanks for being straight with me.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 2:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13462
Location: Where everybody knows your name
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
I’m still trying to get used to posting pictures online...feels weird

Image

Holy fuck I love your shirt!


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159 ... 213  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri October 19, 2018 7:09 am