The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3877 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151 ... 194  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Sun July 23, 2017 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 21109
It's for the best. I felt sort of like a dickhead both times I sent those selfies.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Sun July 23, 2017 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 64529
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I really liked both of the pics you sent, trag. FWIW.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Sun July 23, 2017 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 21109
Aw, thanks Joey. I'm sorry I said that my make-believe girlfriend was better than your make-believe girlfriend.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Sun July 23, 2017 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 15843
Location: Lft Craquepeau
tragabigzanda wrote:
Aw, thanks Joey. I'm sorry I said that my make-believe girlfriend was better than your make-believe girlfriend.

Pfft you're both make believe too, so what's the difference?

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Mon July 24, 2017 1:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 21109
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Aw, thanks Joey. I'm sorry I said that my make-believe girlfriend was better than your make-believe girlfriend.

Pfft you're both make believe too, so what's the difference?

Spoiler: show
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Mon July 24, 2017 1:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 15843
Location: Lft Craquepeau
tragabigzanda wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Aw, thanks Joey. I'm sorry I said that my make-believe girlfriend was better than your make-believe girlfriend.

Pfft you're both make believe too, so what's the difference?

Spoiler: show
Image

Touché.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Tue July 25, 2017 10:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 16688
Location: Seattle, WA
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
He looks like a dick

I am part of the Instagram red mosquito group but I don't understand the purpose of the group and feel like it would be rude to just up and leave. So far it's just Trag and Strat sending each other photos

Yah I keep getting selfies of trag popping up in that group. Wtf


wait how do you join an instagram group?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Tue July 25, 2017 11:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 15843
Location: Lft Craquepeau
bodysnatcher wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
He looks like a dick

I am part of the Instagram red mosquito group but I don't understand the purpose of the group and feel like it would be rude to just up and leave. So far it's just Trag and Strat sending each other photos

Yah I keep getting selfies of trag popping up in that group. Wtf


wait how do you join an instagram group?

What's an instagram?

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Wed July 26, 2017 11:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50398
Location: Sector 7-G
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Wed July 26, 2017 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5545
Location: the afterlife...
being Fire Stick Guy is so much fun!

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 2:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 21109
Dang chud, looks like you're in for a good evening.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 2:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50398
Location: Sector 7-G
That was Saturday night.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 2:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 21109
Well I hope it was a doozy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17832
did you score any poontang?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 15843
Location: Lft Craquepeau
I do believe he stoked the fire.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 6:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Gym Leader
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 11362
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Image

yeah you handle that stick


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 6:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12590
Location: Mining for Tanners
Image

Image

Image

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 6:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8569
Location: here
well that's neat-looking. is that pink the Floyd waters?

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 6:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12590
Location: Mining for Tanners
knee tunes wrote:
well that's neat-looking. is that pink the Floyd waters?


Indeed it is.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RM Photo Album: Parte Seis
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 6:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8569
Location: here
he looks 3D

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3877 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151 ... 194  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri July 20, 2018 11:08 am