The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 392 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Post Faster, RM
PostPosted: Thu August 24, 2017 12:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 20496
bodysnatcher wrote:
hell yes. Moss Man.

he had a weird smell to him too. my little bro got bubblegum stuck on him and we never fully got it out of its fuzzy body.

My Many Faces action figure got his head stuck midway between two faces.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Faster, RM
PostPosted: Thu August 24, 2017 1:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 13582
Location: Mizzou
tragabigzanda wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
hell yes. Moss Man.

he had a weird smell to him too. my little bro got bubblegum stuck on him and we never fully got it out of its fuzzy body.

My Many Faces action figure got his head stuck midway between two faces.


Haha, my bro had that one too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Faster, RM
PostPosted: Tue October 17, 2017 1:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 48156
exciting evening in general discussion

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Faster, RM
PostPosted: Tue October 17, 2017 1:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12171
Location: Mining for Tanners
Hi lenny

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Faster, RM
PostPosted: Tue October 17, 2017 1:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 48156
PHATJ wrote:
Hi lenny

hi mr. j

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Faster, RM
PostPosted: Tue October 17, 2017 1:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12171
Location: Mining for Tanners
It's pretty dead in RM land. Doing anything interesting tonight?

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Faster, RM
PostPosted: Tue October 17, 2017 1:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 48156
PHATJ wrote:
It's pretty dead in RM land. Doing anything interesting tonight?

just watching this exciting mnf game...you?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Faster, RM
PostPosted: Tue October 17, 2017 1:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12171
Location: Mining for Tanners
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
It's pretty dead in RM land. Doing anything interesting tonight?

just watching this exciting mnf game...you?

Just watching the ALCS game.

Smoked a bowl and cracked a beer.

About to put pizza in the oven.

Maxin' relaxin'

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Faster, RM
PostPosted: Tue October 17, 2017 3:33 am 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20472
chillain like villain

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Faster, RM
PostPosted: Tue October 17, 2017 3:38 am 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20472

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Faster, RM
PostPosted: Tue October 17, 2017 3:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12171
Location: Mining for Tanners
Image

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Faster, RM
PostPosted: Tue October 17, 2017 3:51 am 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20472

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 392 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kaius and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri June 22, 2018 11:21 am