Switch to full style
Everything else not related to the other forums (We've gone 0 DAYS without a petty, childish argument!)
Post a reply

Re: Ask RM

Wed November 12, 2014 3:11 pm

malice wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:Hey mary

hey remod - i just tore into dct, huh?

Is that what that was? That was way less painful than expected. But now that it's out of the way, I feel our true friendship can begin.

Also, thanks! Regarding the marathon, I'm saying.

Wed November 12, 2014 3:23 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
malice wrote:

Is that what that was? That was way less painful than expected. But now that it's out of the way, I feel our true friendship can begin.

I have the best time on RM when I can go on at length about things no one really cares about. makes it just like irl.

Wed November 12, 2014 3:24 pm

How come the choice is always 'cats or dogs?'

RM, why are so many animals left out?

Maybe Malloy is a parrot person. Or a Marmoset person. Or a goddamn gerbil person.

Wed November 12, 2014 3:25 pm

malice wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
malice wrote:

I have the best time on RM when I can go on at length about things no one really cares about. makes it just like irl.

:haha:

You'll never know how much I care.

Wed November 12, 2014 3:29 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:How come the choice is always 'cats or dogs?'

Maybe Malloy is a parrot person. Or a Marmoset person. Or a goddamn gerbil person.

on second thought, you may well have a point, dct. perhaps this thread should have been deleted

Wed November 12, 2014 3:30 pm

malice wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:How come the choice is always 'cats or dogs?'

on second thought, you may well have a point, dct. perhaps this thread should have been deleted

:hooray:

Wed November 12, 2014 3:36 pm

This thread sucks. You were right, d,t. malice wasn't wrong either, though, as it has as much validity as any other thread. Most threads don't suck this much, though.

Wed November 12, 2014 3:53 pm

Fuck everything

Wed November 12, 2014 3:56 pm

HAHAHAhaHaHAhahahahaha

Wed November 12, 2014 4:01 pm

Uh oh, I think you broke Kaius.

Wed November 12, 2014 4:33 pm

What does it say about RM that the "Irrational Love" thread is only at 101 pages while the "Irrational Hatred" thread is at 361?

Wed November 12, 2014 4:34 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:What does it say about RM that the "Irrational Love" thread is only at 101 pages while the "Irrational Hatred" thread is at 361?

It says "malice, heathen, and E.H. Ruddock post here".

Wed November 12, 2014 4:58 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:What does it say about RM that the "Irrational Love" thread is only at 101 pages while the "Irrational Hatred" thread is at 361?

search.php?keywords=irrational+hatred&terms=all&author=malice&fid%5B%5D=10&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Wed November 12, 2014 5:21 pm

malice wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

search.php?keywords=irrational+hatred&terms=all&author=malice&fid%5B%5D=10&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

I got 552 hits, mary. Looks like I need to calm down as I'm a little too itchy in the kisser.

Wed November 12, 2014 5:22 pm

*around

Wed November 12, 2014 5:27 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
malice wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

I got 552 hits, mary. Looks like I need to calm down as I'm a little too itchy in the kisser.

i bet if you added up the number of posts i have the word "hate" included in from this board and the old board, i'd blow that number away, friend

Wed November 12, 2014 6:01 pm

You'd sock it to me right in the kisser

Wed November 12, 2014 6:02 pm

*the itchy kisser

Wed November 12, 2014 6:03 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:You'd sock it to me right in the kisser

see what i mean about synergy type posters? :/

Wed November 12, 2014 6:04 pm

Hey! I thought we had a breakthrough... WTF, malice?
Post a reply