The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247 ... 265  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Mon December 21, 2020 10:12 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Bammer wrote:
My buddies from high school always "doded" or "tapped" each other in the nuts. I made clear from the outset that I was not interested. They can do it to each other all they want, but they never have to be on the defensive around me because I promised I would never do it, and I never did. So they left my nutsack alone.

The one exception was when I was at one of their houses and guy grabs a pillow and just SLAMS me in the nuts. It fucking hurt so bad. I told him I would get him back when he never expects it so he was overly cautious around me for a while which was pretty funny, then I started telling him I was going to do it on his wedding day and there was no stopping me, so that was in his head for a few years.

I ended up getting him on his 21st birthday at a bowling alley and he's just there writhing around in front of everyone. Totally worth it.

But anyway no, Tree, I'm generally not a fan of this type of thing.

PostPosted: Mon December 21, 2020 10:22 pm 
Future Drummer

Tree, I think you might be overestimating the impact your farts have on others.

PostPosted: Mon December 21, 2020 10:30 pm 
10Club Complaint Department
 WWW  Profile

Maybe, but I don’t know man, my farts can be pretty impactful

PostPosted: Mon December 21, 2020 10:33 pm 
Future Drummer

Can you take a video of her reaction?

PostPosted: Mon December 21, 2020 10:35 pm 
Not as great as you think

spike wrote:
Bammer wrote:
My buddies from high school always "doded" or "tapped" each other in the nuts. I made clear from the outset that I was not interested. They can do it to each other all they want, but they never have to be on the defensive around me because I promised I would never do it, and I never did. So they left my nutsack alone.

The one exception was when I was at one of their houses and guy grabs a pillow and just SLAMS me in the nuts. It fucking hurt so bad. I told him I would get him back when he never expects it so he was overly cautious around me for a while which was pretty funny, then I started telling him I was going to do it on his wedding day and there was no stopping me, so that was in his head for a few years.

I ended up getting him on his 21st birthday at a bowling alley and he's just there writhing around in front of everyone. Totally worth it.

Yeah we preceded this by at least 10 years.

PostPosted: Tue December 22, 2020 3:16 am 
The Master

tree_ wrote:
Maybe, but I don’t know man, my farts can be pretty impactful

i also have loud, explosive farts

PostPosted: Tue December 22, 2020 3:43 am 
for those who
are not...shall be

Bammer wrote:

wow

PostPosted: Tue December 22, 2020 3:47 am 

Nothing Gas It Seems

PostPosted: Tue December 22, 2020 3:48 am 

All encompassing rip

PostPosted: Tue December 22, 2020 3:48 am 

Farts and thoughts they fade...

PostPosted: Tue December 22, 2020 3:50 am 
The Master

i hate rm so much

PostPosted: Tue December 22, 2020 3:54 am 
10Club Complaint Department
 WWW  Profile

knee tunes wrote:
Bammer wrote:

wow
Yeah my initial thought was this is the most Bammer post of all time

PostPosted: Tue December 22, 2020 4:09 am 
Future Drummer

Bammer wrote:
Farts and thoughts they fade...

ALOL

PostPosted: Fri December 25, 2020 4:28 am 
The Master

are you capable of bashing in someone's skull?

PostPosted: Sun December 27, 2020 7:39 pm 
for those who
are not...shall be

Why does this make me cry ? (the part after 45 seconds)

What's the mechanism at work here ...

PostPosted: Mon December 28, 2020 5:51 am 

Do you guys think that people who have nothing in the way of material possessions are generally oblivious to the fact that in other parts of the world kids are opening like 20 Christmas presents each? Like, if they are not being constantly advertised to, do they not necessarily want nice cars, new toys, etc.? Do they even know this stuff exists?

Do you think your average remote villager in XYZ country is generally happier in life than your average American who might be looking over at the Joneses next door and being jealous of their new boat?

PostPosted: Mon December 28, 2020 4:54 pm 
Posting (live)

Bammer wrote:
Do you guys think that people who have nothing in the way of material possessions are generally oblivious to the fact that in other parts of the world kids are opening like 20 Christmas presents each? Like, if they are not being constantly advertised to, do they not necessarily want nice cars, new toys, etc.? Do they even know this stuff exists?

Do you think your average remote villager in XYZ country is generally happier in life than your average American who might be looking over at the Joneses next door and being jealous of their new boat?

PostPosted: Mon December 28, 2020 5:32 pm 

washing machine wrote:
Bammer wrote:

Answer the question

PostPosted: Mon December 28, 2020 5:39 pm 
Posting (live)

Bammer wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Bammer wrote:

Answer the question

I would never answer anything after being talked to like that.

PostPosted: Mon December 28, 2020 6:48 pm 

washing machine wrote:
Bammer wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Bammer wrote:

Answer the question

I would never answer anything after being talked to like that.

:haha:

That poster is pretty good. The one on the wall at Jimmy John's. I was asking this based on a conversation with my dad over the holiday, he does volunteering in Uganda and explains that a lot of kids over there have little more than an old bare bike tire and a stick for their toys, but they seem a lot more "content" than a lot of kids here in the US.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247 ... 265  Next

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump