The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243 ... 265  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Mon November 16, 2020 4:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 16700
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
bodysnatcher wrote:
if you knew the day you were gonna die, but then you jumped off the Empire State Building a week before, would you live?

Which floor?

_________________
Peetah from Woostah wrote:
That Bammah post is a work of ahht.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Mon November 16, 2020 5:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 23247
Location: Different mountains than Strat and Trag
Bammer wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
if you knew the day you were gonna die, but then you jumped off the Empire State Building a week before, would you live?

Which floor?


just the awning above the front entrance


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Wed November 18, 2020 4:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 17226
Location: FM radio
Is this marihuana?

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Wed November 18, 2020 4:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 2870
Location: August 2020 Poster of the Month
:lol:

_________________
BBQ, Beer, Freedom

Mickey wrote:
I definitely think you should put a gun to your head.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Wed November 18, 2020 4:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 18314
Location: Space City
The treachery of images


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Wed November 18, 2020 6:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 16700
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
bodysnatcher wrote:
Bammer wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
if you knew the day you were gonna die, but then you jumped off the Empire State Building a week before, would you live?

Which floor?


just the awning above the front entrance

No.

Everyone knows I have brittle bones.

_________________
Peetah from Woostah wrote:
That Bammah post is a work of ahht.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sat November 21, 2020 11:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 40915
Location: Buenos Aires
Does it bother you when you're watching a prequel (movie or TV show) and the actors look way older than they did in the original, even though they're playing younger versions of the characters? Like how Anthony Hopkins looks way older and fatter in Red Dragon than he did in Silence of the Lambs?

I've met a couple people who just can't get past this stuff

_________________
official winner of the Democracy Deferred: End of 2020 Election Prediction thread


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sat November 21, 2020 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70981
Jorge wrote:
Does it bother you when you're watching a prequel (movie or TV show) and the actors look way older than they did in the original, even though they're playing younger versions of the characters? Like how Anthony Hopkins looks way older and fatter in Red Dragon than he did in Silence of the Lambs?

I've met a couple people who just can't get past this stuff

not really...thought about mike in bcs immediately...i notice and think about it often with him, but it doesn't really bother me

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sun November 22, 2020 1:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 21653
i already hate almost all movies so it's not really an issue for me

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sun November 22, 2020 1:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 21653
why do i hate almost all movies? (asking RM now)

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sun November 22, 2020 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70981
96583UP wrote:
why do i hate almost all movies? (asking RM now)

movies > taco bell

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sun November 22, 2020 2:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 21653
not quite sure about that

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sun November 22, 2020 2:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70981
96583UP wrote:
not quite sure about that

okra > meximelts

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sun November 22, 2020 3:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 21653
hm not quite sure about that

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sun November 22, 2020 1:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 25936
Location: Where everybody knows your name
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
not quite sure about that

okra > meximelts

Of course

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sun November 29, 2020 5:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 16700
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
Q for the RM historians:

Who was the first person to use “Mrs. username” to describe/mention their wife on the board?

Mrs. Doug, Mrs. Bam, Mrs. Wease, etc.

_________________
Peetah from Woostah wrote:
That Bammah post is a work of ahht.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sun November 29, 2020 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 25936
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Bammer wrote:
Q for the RM historians:

Who was the first person to use “Mrs. username” to describe/mention their wife on the board?

Mrs. Doug, Mrs. Bam, Mrs. Wease, etc.

Interesting question. I’m pretty sure I saw someone here do it and thought it a neat way to refer to her and more personable than “the wife”. It may even have been you that I saw using it. Or trag.

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sun November 29, 2020 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 23247
Location: Different mountains than Strat and Trag
I think it was dad when referring to mom


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sun November 29, 2020 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 16700
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
wease wrote:
Bammer wrote:
Q for the RM historians:

Who was the first person to use “Mrs. username” to describe/mention their wife on the board?

Mrs. Doug, Mrs. Bam, Mrs. Wease, etc.

Interesting question. I’m pretty sure I saw someone here do it and thought it a neat way to refer to her and more personable than “the wife”. It may even have been you that I saw using it. Or trag.

Oh it was definitely me. Just wondering if someone else beat me to it years ago.

_________________
Peetah from Woostah wrote:
That Bammah post is a work of ahht.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sun November 29, 2020 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70981
mrs. malice

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243 ... 265  Next

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun February 28, 2021 10:35 am