The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4599 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210 ... 230  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Tue July 21, 2020 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 64328
Well yes, of course what bart said. I didn't just go into it without a plan. Thanks for clarifying my post of laziness, bart

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Tue July 21, 2020 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 43594
Location: Mountains
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Hey RM, is completing an associate degree from an accredited institution advisable in one's late 30s?

I don't think bars in Texas are re-opening anytime soon so now I've got all this unemployment cash and nothing but time.

I did this. After having a bachelor's degree in something else. But I was changing careers and the degree helped. Was totally worth it

Become an appraiser.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Fri July 24, 2020 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 67417
should i quit my job and transition to a life on the streets?

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Fri July 24, 2020 3:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 15341
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
should i quit my job and transition to a life on the streets?
Nah I've been there and it sucks. Difficult to be happy when you worry about your teeth falling out.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Fri July 24, 2020 4:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 22900
Location: Different mountains than Strat and Trag
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Hey RM, is completing an associate degree from an accredited institution advisable in one's late 30s?

I don't think bars in Texas are re-opening anytime soon so now I've got all this unemployment cash and nothing but time.

I did this. After having a bachelor's degree in something else. But I was changing careers and the degree helped. Was totally worth it

Become an appraiser.


An appraiser, or a praiser?

JESUS LIVES


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Fri July 24, 2020 4:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 67417
tree_ wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
should i quit my job and transition to a life on the streets?
Nah I've been there and it sucks. Difficult to be happy when you worry about your teeth falling out.

i don’t even want teeth

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sat July 25, 2020 4:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 39553
Location: Buenos Aires
I had a conversation tonight that led to the realization that four of the absolute kindest, most loyal, most good-natured and open-hearted people I've met in my life happen to be from Philadelphia. I realize it is a coincidence and that Philly probably has as many assholes as any other city in the world. But I thought it was interesting that these four people, each of which I know from different parts of my life so they don't even know each other, and who comprise the totality of the Philadelphians I've had a significant relationship with in my life, are all so similar in their disposition.

My question is: what are your experiences with people from Philly?

_________________
About Mickey Mouse, Anders wrote:
He's a loyal and true friend, and has daredevil guts and determination. He's doesn't hold back when faced with autority, and is unpredictable in his actions.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sat July 25, 2020 4:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 15341
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
The only reason you posted that is to tell us about your amazing coincidence experience


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sat July 25, 2020 4:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 38317
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
What are the circumstances by which one would deem their friends “loyal”? My friends don’t owe me anything.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sat July 25, 2020 4:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 15341
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
Probably has something to do with drugs or child prostitution


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sat July 25, 2020 4:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 39553
Location: Buenos Aires
Great, the two most annoyingly fussy bozos on the board had to respond to my post first

_________________
About Mickey Mouse, Anders wrote:
He's a loyal and true friend, and has daredevil guts and determination. He's doesn't hold back when faced with autority, and is unpredictable in his actions.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sat July 25, 2020 4:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 24904
Location: Illinois
Jorge wrote:
I had a conversation tonight that led to the realization that four of the absolute kindest, most loyal, most good-natured and open-hearted people I've met in my life happen to be from Philadelphia. I realize it is a coincidence and that Philly probably has as many assholes as any other city in the world. But I thought it was interesting that these four people, each of which I know from different parts of my life so they don't even know each other, and who comprise the totality of the Philadelphians I've had a significant relationship with in my life, are all so similar in their disposition.

My question is: what are your experiences with people from Philly?



Mickey sucks


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sat July 25, 2020 4:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 39553
Location: Buenos Aires
verb_to_trust wrote:
Jorge wrote:
I had a conversation tonight that led to the realization that four of the absolute kindest, most loyal, most good-natured and open-hearted people I've met in my life happen to be from Philadelphia. I realize it is a coincidence and that Philly probably has as many assholes as any other city in the world. But I thought it was interesting that these four people, each of which I know from different parts of my life so they don't even know each other, and who comprise the totality of the Philadelphians I've had a significant relationship with in my life, are all so similar in their disposition.

My question is: what are your experiences with people from Philly?



Mickey sucks

I think Mickey is from Florida or Mississippi or some shit

_________________
About Mickey Mouse, Anders wrote:
He's a loyal and true friend, and has daredevil guts and determination. He's doesn't hold back when faced with autority, and is unpredictable in his actions.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sat July 25, 2020 4:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 2298
Philly is home to the worst fans in American sports. They booed and threw snowballs at Santa Claus for fuck’s sake. Is that reason to write off an entire city? Absolutely.



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sat July 25, 2020 4:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 39553
Location: Buenos Aires
I have heard this too. Interesting

_________________
About Mickey Mouse, Anders wrote:
He's a loyal and true friend, and has daredevil guts and determination. He's doesn't hold back when faced with autority, and is unpredictable in his actions.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sat July 25, 2020 4:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 24904
Location: Illinois
Jorge wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Jorge wrote:
I had a conversation tonight that led to the realization that four of the absolute kindest, most loyal, most good-natured and open-hearted people I've met in my life happen to be from Philadelphia. I realize it is a coincidence and that Philly probably has as many assholes as any other city in the world. But I thought it was interesting that these four people, each of which I know from different parts of my life so they don't even know each other, and who comprise the totality of the Philadelphians I've had a significant relationship with in my life, are all so similar in their disposition.

My question is: what are your experiences with people from Philly?



Mickey sucks

I think Mickey is from Florida or Mississippi or some shit


Yeah but I guarantee he considers himself Philadelphian at this point. Bougie academians always disavow their roots and take on the persona of their chosen bubble world.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sat July 25, 2020 4:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 38317
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
Jorge wrote:
Great, the two most annoyingly fussy bozos on the board had to respond to my post first

Sorry we couldn’t be more loyal to your vision for how this would go


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sat July 25, 2020 12:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 64328
I grew up two hours away from Philly. Most of the Philadelphians I know are typical northeast brash, but good people when it comes down to reliability and loyalty

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sat July 25, 2020 2:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 13001
Location: An office full of assholes
Some chick from philly gave me mono in college.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sat July 25, 2020 2:33 pm 
Offline
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 15900
Location: I am taking care of some ducks
Jorge wrote:
Great, the two most annoyingly fussy bozos on the board had to respond to my post first

Who takes third place?

_________________
a sweet boy with a friendly disposition and a good sense of humor


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4599 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210 ... 230  Next

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon September 28, 2020 11:39 am