The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 593 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
 Post subject: Re: the dream you had last night . or maybe it was last week
PostPosted: Tue July 17, 2018 4:16 pm 
The Master

cutuphalfdead wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I dreamed Shaq was on my dart team.

do you think he’s funny?

yeah

oh

PostPosted: Tue August 07, 2018 4:03 pm 
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"

Last night was the first dream I've had in a week that wasn't about my breakup. I attended a screening of Batman V Superman with the new girl I'm seeing. Ben Affleck was there to introduce the film. He had a weird dyed silver spiky haircut. He went on stage and seemed pretty bummed. He was like "sigh, OK, here is a film we made, please don't be too hard on it." I got up and told him that even though the film fails on a number of levels, there are many good things about it and he should be proud. And he perks up like "you know what? You're right", and he decides to stick around and do a live commentary through the entire movie. Then a video of the whole thing went viral

PostPosted: Tue August 07, 2018 5:03 pm 
Posting (live)

Last night I had a dream where I what three contact lenses in one eye

PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 6:28 pm 
Rank This Poster

i will preface this the most drugs (aside from beer) i have ever taken was being at an iron maiden concert

I was picked in a contest to participate in the all star game for the nba. There I am along side Paul Pierce and I think Kobe walking through the underbelly of some arena when I take a swig of a drink I assume is Gatorade or something.

Turns out it was some special drink that grants me the ability to jump really high and I see Sara Splain and tell her if she wants to break a story it’s that I’m going to have the most incredible dunk ever. She laughs it off but I’m persistent so she follows me and gets my story (mind you this is all set up like a movie).

Continuing before the game as the time counts down I see someone shaking down a friend of mine. My friend swears he doesn’t know what happened to that the liquid it was where he said it would be and they tell him he has one hour to make more.

I realize he is talking about the “Gatorade” I drank earlier and it was a super secret discovery of his he created to help get out of owing the mob money. I don’t tell him I drank it but promise him I’ll make it right. He tells me he is doomed. (Btw he’s bald and has half a arm )

I make my way down the arena (somehow I was In the nose bleed seats) and I just start jumping rows at a time while eating a Big Mac and with each bite the sauce squirts out over everyone as I leap over them. I get to the bottom floor and back to the locker room to figure out what I’m going to do.

15 minutes to go so we head out to the floor when I see the guy who was shaking down my friend so I confront him. It’s Freddy Boom Boom Washington. We fought for a bit and then I woke up

The worse part of this dream is now I have to go to work tomorrow knowing it will not live up to what I just experienced

PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 7:17 pm 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

theplatypus wrote:
Last night was the first dream I've had in a week that wasn't about my breakup. I attended a screening of Batman V Superman with the new girl I'm seeing. Ben Affleck was there to introduce the film. He had a weird dyed silver spiky haircut. He went on stage and seemed pretty bummed. He was like "sigh, OK, here is a film we made, please don't be too hard on it." I got up and told him that even though the film fails on a number of levels, there are many good things about it and he should be proud. And he perks up like "you know what? You're right", and he decides to stick around and do a live commentary through the entire movie. Then a video of the whole thing went viral

Was the new girl digging it?

PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 8:37 pm 

I don't remember. She morphed into Ariana Grande at one point

PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:04 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

theplatypus wrote:
I don't remember. She morphed into Ariana Grande at one point

Already moving on to the next conquest. :shake:

PostPosted: Sun August 19, 2018 5:28 pm 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

Last night I dreamed that a secretive, shadowy man recruited me to distribute something for him. He came up to me carrying a brown paper bag and asked if I was ready to do important work. I said yes, not knowing what was in his bag. He reached in and pulled out a handful of dog biscuits to show me, then poured a heap of them into my hand. I looked at him and was puzzled. "What does this have to do with important work?" I asked. "Crack one open", he urged. I did. Inside was a tiny, rolled up scroll with some sort of political/philosophical axiom typed on it.

PostPosted: Sun August 19, 2018 6:14 pm 
The Master

i don't remember

PostPosted: Fri August 31, 2018 12:46 pm 

I just woke up from a weird dream where I was part of a group of friends that included Argo and popular musician Mitski.

We all went to spend the weekend at some secluded cabin by the beach. The idea was that I was going to be recording some performances for Mitski, which would then be turned into a series of Youtube videos called "The Beach House Sessions". I was secretly trying to hook up with Mitski.

After the beach house weekend (which went by super fast in the dream), we went off to a bar to celebrate. We were suddenly all in Buenos Aires, at one of my favorite bars here. Argo was very hungry and wanted tacos. We looked online and apparently there was a taco restaurant just half a block away. Argo and I separated from the group to go get tacos while the rest stayed at the bar and ordered a pizza.

When we got to the taco place, it was a complete dump and looked unsanitary and awful. I'm talking grime and cobwebs and shit. I told Argo "let's get out of here, this place looks bad" but he was so excited about the tacos and wanted to stay. I told him "look, I know this great Mexican place nearby, we can just go there". I had to physically pry him from the counter of that horrible place.

When we made it back to the bar, I realized Argo was actually very mad at me. I looked for the address on my phone for the better taco place and found that it was actually an hour away. As Argo recounted the story to the group, everybody (including Mitski) took Argo's side. I very quickly felt like I was losing control of the situation and being painted as the bad guy for wanting better tacos for Argo. At this point, the dream had become a horrible nightmare, and I woke up soon after.

PostPosted: Fri August 31, 2018 1:45 pm 
The Master

Wow you're a dick.

PostPosted: Fri August 31, 2018 4:36 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

I went to my favorite taco place in Montreal yesterday :shock:
And thanks for looking out for drunk argo in your dream

PostPosted: Thu September 06, 2018 11:18 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

last night I dreamed I was watching the news and Stone Gossard was crushed to death by a giant stage prop at a festival show. I also heard the Neil Young died as well, but then I couldn't find any proof of that afterwards.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 593 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion