The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 562 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 12:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 52014
Location: Sector 7-G
not much to stare at, really


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 12:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18569
like his posts


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 12:57 am 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52354
Is he doing the finger circle thing that was popular in 1996

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 12:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Is he doing the finger circle thing that was popular in 1996

*punches rudd in the arm*

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 1:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
spike wrote:
Kaius wrote:
Image

I'm really feeling this new jacket.

i wonder how long chud stared at kouse's krotch here

Apparently not as long as you did.

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 2:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53543
Kaius wrote:
spike wrote:
Kaius wrote:
Image

I'm really feeling this new jacket.

i wonder how long chud stared at kouse's krotch here

Apparently not as long as you did.

what size jeans are those?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 2:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
spike wrote:
Kaius wrote:
Image

I'm really feeling this new jacket.

i wonder how long chud stared at kouse's krotch here

Apparently not as long as you did.

what size jeans are those?

36-24-36

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53543
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
spike wrote:
Kaius wrote:
Image

I'm really feeling this new jacket.

i wonder how long chud stared at kouse's krotch here

Apparently not as long as you did.

what size jeans are those?

36-24-36

6'1, 185 pounds?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 2:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
spike wrote:
Kaius wrote:
Image

I'm really feeling this new jacket.

i wonder how long chud stared at kouse's krotch here

Apparently not as long as you did.

what size jeans are those?

36-24-36

6'1, 185 pounds?

with rock hard abs and buns of steel

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 2:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53543
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
spike wrote:
Kaius wrote:
Image

I'm really feeling this new jacket.

i wonder how long chud stared at kouse's krotch here

Apparently not as long as you did.

what size jeans are those?

36-24-36

6'1, 185 pounds?

with rock hard abs and buns of steel

do you go to planet fitness?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 3:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
spike wrote:
Kaius wrote:
Image

I'm really feeling this new jacket.

i wonder how long chud stared at kouse's krotch here

Apparently not as long as you did.

what size jeans are those?

36-24-36

6'1, 185 pounds?

with rock hard abs and buns of steel

do you go to planet fitness?

Planet fitness d*ck in ur b*tt

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 3:27 am 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 33422
Location: Buenos Aires
jipfkee69?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 3:28 am 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 33422
Location: Buenos Aires
This must be some kind of clue


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 3:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53543
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
spike wrote:
Kaius wrote:
Image

I'm really feeling this new jacket.

i wonder how long chud stared at kouse's krotch here

Apparently not as long as you did.

what size jeans are those?

36-24-36

6'1, 185 pounds?

with rock hard abs and buns of steel

do you go to planet fitness?

Planet fitness d*ck in ur b*tt

no thanks...i'm not gay

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 3:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
spike wrote:
Kaius wrote:
Image

I'm really feeling this new jacket.

i wonder how long chud stared at kouse's krotch here

Apparently not as long as you did.

what size jeans are those?

36-24-36

6'1, 185 pounds?

with rock hard abs and buns of steel

do you go to planet fitness?

Planet fitness d*ck in ur b*tt

no thanks...i'm not gay

Sorry for the unwanted sexual advance

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 3:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
theplatypus wrote:
This must be some kind of clue

Green circle?

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 3:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 53543
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
spike wrote:
Kaius wrote:
Image

I'm really feeling this new jacket.

i wonder how long chud stared at kouse's krotch here

Apparently not as long as you did.

what size jeans are those?

36-24-36

6'1, 185 pounds?

with rock hard abs and buns of steel

do you go to planet fitness?

Planet fitness d*ck in ur b*tt

no thanks...i'm not gay

Sorry for the unwanted sexual advance

it's okay...you should probably tell your wife, though

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 4:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
spike wrote:
Kaius wrote:
Image

I'm really feeling this new jacket.

i wonder how long chud stared at kouse's krotch here

Apparently not as long as you did.

what size jeans are those?

36-24-36

6'1, 185 pounds?

with rock hard abs and buns of steel

do you go to planet fitness?

Planet fitness d*ck in ur b*tt

no thanks...i'm not gay

Sorry for the unwanted sexual advance

it's okay...you should probably tell your wife, though

It was her idea

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Tue March 07, 2017 3:58 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36523
Location: Mountains
I am trying to sell some threads i don thread up in anymore on Poshmark.

Im not having any luck. Got some great jackets!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Threads: A Threads Thread
PostPosted: Tue March 07, 2017 4:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18569
Strat wrote:
I am trying to sell some threads i don thread up in anymore on Poshmark.

Im not having any luck. Got some great jackets!

have you considered marketing them more towards women?


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 562 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bune and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed December 12, 2018 12:54 am