The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1636 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 82  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 3:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45080
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
I slept goood.

stop rubbing it in

why am I erect right now?

u seen the office hottie yet 2day

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 19722
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
I slept goood.

stop rubbing it in

why am I erect right now?

u seen the office hottie yet 2day

you know I have. like 30 seconds ago she was standing with her knee on a chair and her heel up and I was just staring at that ass and those boots. good lawd.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 4:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45080
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
I slept goood.

stop rubbing it in

why am I erect right now?

u seen the office hottie yet 2day

you know I have. like 30 seconds ago she was standing with her knee on a chair and her heel up and I was just staring at that ass and those boots. good lawd.

shoulda smacked dat azz

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 61205
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Something hurts behind my left eye. It didn't hurt before bed. But when I woke up, there it was. I blame sleep.

spider bite

Inside my eye? That's terrifying!

those little b*stards do not hold back

I might never sleep again.

you could start a fight club

But who had the time?

what are you doing with your day today?

A run. Food. Then work. You?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 4:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45080
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Something hurts behind my left eye. It didn't hurt before bed. But when I woke up, there it was. I blame sleep.

spider bite

Inside my eye? That's terrifying!

those little b*stards do not hold back

I might never sleep again.

you could start a fight club

But who had the time?

what are you doing with your day today?

A run. Food. Then work. You?

work, psychiatrist appointment, interview, maybe pick up some groceries, go home, watch an episode of mindhunter, eat something, probably go to sleep early

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 32787
Location: Mountains
I slept like a fucking champ last night but I didn't poop this morning so that sucks.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45080
Strat wrote:
I slept like a fucking champ last night but I didn't poop this morning so that sucks.

there's still time

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 19722
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
I slept goood.

stop rubbing it in

why am I erect right now?

u seen the office hottie yet 2day

you know I have. like 30 seconds ago she was standing with her knee on a chair and her heel up and I was just staring at that ass and those boots. good lawd.

shoulda smacked dat azz

i think slapping her ass could make me jizz my pants.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45080
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
I slept goood.

stop rubbing it in

why am I erect right now?

u seen the office hottie yet 2day

you know I have. like 30 seconds ago she was standing with her knee on a chair and her heel up and I was just staring at that ass and those boots. good lawd.

shoulda smacked dat azz

i think slapping her ass could make me jizz my pants.

oh god

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 11:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45080
it's caught up with me and i'm exhausted right now

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 1:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 7891
Location: here
I slept like a pair of wet beddies and you should too, len

_________________
bodysnatcher wrote:
i just figured it was how people typed in GD
Higgs wrote:
Pearl Jam are a nacho.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 1:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45080
knee tunes wrote:
I slept like a pair of wet beddies and you should too, len

huggles

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 1:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 7891
Location: here
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
I slept like a pair of wet beddies and you should too, len

huggles


Omg, stop being so cute you big ox

_________________
bodysnatcher wrote:
i just figured it was how people typed in GD
Higgs wrote:
Pearl Jam are a nacho.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 2:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45080
knee tunes wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
I slept like a pair of wet beddies and you should too, len

huggles


Omg, stop being so cute you big ox

i can’t help it

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 3:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 7891
Location: here
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
I slept like a pair of wet beddies and you should too, len

huggles


Omg, stop being so cute you big ox

i can’t help it


It's ok.
I hope tonight you sleep like a sack of Roy Moorebison

_________________
bodysnatcher wrote:
i just figured it was how people typed in GD
Higgs wrote:
Pearl Jam are a nacho.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 2:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45080
i slept pretty well

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Wed December 13, 2017 3:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 61205
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Fine. But not enough.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2017 12:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 11221
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Hardly at all.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2017 2:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45080
pretty well

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Fri December 15, 2017 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
fitfully

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1636 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 82  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HeyGuys, Higgs and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun April 22, 2018 5:11 am