The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1726 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87
 Post subject: Re: How Did You Sleep Last Night?
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 3:06 pm 
Rank This Poster

I thought I've been sleeping ok but I've been tired every day for the past week. I got a new book and tried reading it during lunch yesterday. I made it about two pages before I had to close it because I kept losing focus and just set an alarm and closed my eyes.

I guess the moral of the story is I need to go back on vacation.

PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 3:09 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

I think I did that thing again where I stream in my dream trying to scream in real life to wake myself up. I don't really remember (which is weird, usually it's super vivid to me and I consciously try to do it). But my wife had to wake me up and my throat/jaw hurt this morning.

This shit is getting worse.

PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 3:14 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

durdencommatyler wrote:
I think I did that thing again where I stream in my dream trying to scream in real life to wake myself up. I don't really remember (which is weird, usually it's super vivid to me and I consciously try to do it). But my wife had to wake me up and my throat/jaw hurt this morning.

This shit is getting worse.

I've been there a few times. I feel like I'm shouting loud enough to wake up the whole street but in fact did not shout at all.

PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 3:37 pm 
Rank This Poster

I've done that, except it's more of a zombie moan than a scream. It always wakes me up when I do it and I'm usually laughing by the time I'm all the way awake because I realize halfway through what's happening. My wife, however, says it's the creepiest thing she's ever heard and will start shaking me to get me to wake up. Which doesn't help with the laughing for some reason.

I'm usually pretty good at knowing that I'm dreaming though so it's pretty rare.

PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 3:39 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

bune wrote:
I've done that, except it's more of a zombie moan than a scream. It always wakes me up when I do it and I'm usually laughing by the time I'm all the way awake because I realize halfway through what's happening. My wife, however, says it's the creepiest thing she's ever heard and will start shaking me to get me to wake up. Which doesn't help with the laughing for some reason.

I'm usually pretty good at knowing that I'm dreaming though so it's pretty rare.

Same.

I know that I do this scream thing. But usually it's intentional. I'll be in a dream that I don't want to be in, and realize that I'm dreaming a dream I don't want to dream and I'll try to wake myself up by screaming out loud in real life.

This one was weird and a little scary because I don't remember the dream or realizing I was dreaming or anything like that. I think I was just yelling out.

PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 3:40 pm 
Rank This Poster

Less than 5 hours.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1726 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion