The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 100  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Thu February 01, 2018 1:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65369
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
I seriously doubt dev can dance, lenny.

I just saw this and can't stop laughing.

pls relax.

wat


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Thu February 01, 2018 2:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
Please explain your emoji to actual laugh reaction ratio, durd.

AL, lol, :haha: , :lol: , “can’t stop laughing” ...

What does it all mean?

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Thu February 01, 2018 3:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50008
he can't even

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Thu February 01, 2018 3:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
he can't even

stfu

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Thu February 01, 2018 3:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50008
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
he can't even

stfu

i will f*cking cut you and not think twice about it

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Thu February 01, 2018 3:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
he can't even

stfu

i will f*cking cut you and not think twice about it

can you believe Doug holds his banana sans peel?

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Thu February 01, 2018 3:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65369
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I try to make it as honest to real life as possible. If that makes sense. So most of the time " :lol: " means I'm giggling as I read it.

" :haha: " means I at least guffawed, but maybe the laugh was more sustained. Either way, to me, the escalation is obvious, or should be.

Usually either of those is after reading. Reactionary.

"AL" means I'm literally laughing as I type my response. I am "actually laughing."

The "can't stop laughing post" was because I read it, laughed out loud but didn't post a response. Then kept laughing about it even after browsing other threads, came back to the post and was still laughing. So... I couldn't stop laughing about it.

It's all about degree and the moment. "Can't stop laughing" > "AL" > :haha: > :lol: > "heh" or "hehe"

Hope that helps.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Thu February 01, 2018 3:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50008
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
he can't even

stfu

i will f*cking cut you and not think twice about it

can you believe Doug holds his banana sans peel?

he also doesn't wear condoms

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Thu February 01, 2018 3:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65369
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
he can't even

stfu

i will f*cking cut you and not think twice about it

can you believe Doug holds his banana sans peel?

he also doesn't wear condoms

But who does really?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Thu February 01, 2018 3:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20602
It does. Thank you, Joseph.

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Thu February 01, 2018 3:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65369
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Kaius wrote:
It does. Thank you, Joseph.

You're welcome. Happy to help.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Fri February 02, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21121
When the past haunts you it means you have something to learn from it. The longer you go down the wrong path the more problems you will develop. Then you will have to retroactively undo these problems until you get to the deepest problems. All my life I've been trying to change because I know there are problems. And I never stopped thinking about my teenage years. I finally got the message in the last couple days. I realized the worst thing about myself and how it's all connected. You'd think that would be a relief because maybe I'm finally in the clear. Instead I feel deeply sad and very guilty.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Fri February 02, 2018 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50491
Dev wrote:
When the past haunts you it means you have something to learn from it. The longer you go down the wrong path the more problems you will develop. Then you will have to retroactively undo these problems until you get to the deepest problems. All my life I've been trying to change because I know there are problems. And I never stopped thinking about my teenage years. I finally got the message in the last couple days. I realized the worst thing about myself and how it's all connected. You'd think that would be a relief because maybe I'm finally in the clear. Instead I feel deeply sad and very guilty.

Listen, I've been "learning from my past" for years now. I could fill this page with all these feelgood facebook quotes I see all the time, but the one that was told to me once and has always stuck with me, Dev, is only a fool trips on what is behind him.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Fri February 02, 2018 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21121
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
When the past haunts you it means you have something to learn from it. The longer you go down the wrong path the more problems you will develop. Then you will have to retroactively undo these problems until you get to the deepest problems. All my life I've been trying to change because I know there are problems. And I never stopped thinking about my teenage years. I finally got the message in the last couple days. I realized the worst thing about myself and how it's all connected. You'd think that would be a relief because maybe I'm finally in the clear. Instead I feel deeply sad and very guilty.

Listen, I've been "learning from my past" for years now. I could fill this page with all these feelgood facebook quotes I see all the time, but the one that was told to me once and has always stuck with me, Dev, is only a fool trips on what is behind him.

I think a better option is to learn how to not trip in the future by drawing on the past. I think me and you are fundamentally different in this way.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Fri February 02, 2018 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21121
and it's not just the past if it keeps happening in the present.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Fri February 02, 2018 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50491
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
When the past haunts you it means you have something to learn from it. The longer you go down the wrong path the more problems you will develop. Then you will have to retroactively undo these problems until you get to the deepest problems. All my life I've been trying to change because I know there are problems. And I never stopped thinking about my teenage years. I finally got the message in the last couple days. I realized the worst thing about myself and how it's all connected. You'd think that would be a relief because maybe I'm finally in the clear. Instead I feel deeply sad and very guilty.

Listen, I've been "learning from my past" for years now. I could fill this page with all these feelgood facebook quotes I see all the time, but the one that was told to me once and has always stuck with me, Dev, is only a fool trips on what is behind him.

I think a better option is to learn how to not trip in the future by drawing on the past. I think me and you are fundamentally different in this way.

Or, I've been looking at it all wrong this whole time. FML.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Fri February 02, 2018 4:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6192
Location: Oslo, Norway
I think the most common problem with our past, is that we remain stuck on it. You should learn from it, but don’t live with regret. Move on and look for a better tomorrow, while enjoying what you’ve already got.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Fri February 02, 2018 4:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21121
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
When the past haunts you it means you have something to learn from it. The longer you go down the wrong path the more problems you will develop. Then you will have to retroactively undo these problems until you get to the deepest problems. All my life I've been trying to change because I know there are problems. And I never stopped thinking about my teenage years. I finally got the message in the last couple days. I realized the worst thing about myself and how it's all connected. You'd think that would be a relief because maybe I'm finally in the clear. Instead I feel deeply sad and very guilty.

Listen, I've been "learning from my past" for years now. I could fill this page with all these feelgood facebook quotes I see all the time, but the one that was told to me once and has always stuck with me, Dev, is only a fool trips on what is behind him.

I think a better option is to learn how to not trip in the future by drawing on the past. I think me and you are fundamentally different in this way.

Or, I've been looking at it all wrong this whole time. FML.

I honestly think you are. I think only good can come from thinking things through clearly and rationally.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Fri February 02, 2018 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21121
Anders wrote:
I think the most common problem with our past, is that we remain stuck on it. You should learn from it, but don’t live with regret. Move on and look for a better tomorrow, while enjoying what you’ve already got.

the thing is if you are stuck that's something telling you that you haven't learned what you need to learn from it yet.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The mental health thread: How insane are you?
PostPosted: Fri February 02, 2018 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50491
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
When the past haunts you it means you have something to learn from it. The longer you go down the wrong path the more problems you will develop. Then you will have to retroactively undo these problems until you get to the deepest problems. All my life I've been trying to change because I know there are problems. And I never stopped thinking about my teenage years. I finally got the message in the last couple days. I realized the worst thing about myself and how it's all connected. You'd think that would be a relief because maybe I'm finally in the clear. Instead I feel deeply sad and very guilty.

Listen, I've been "learning from my past" for years now. I could fill this page with all these feelgood facebook quotes I see all the time, but the one that was told to me once and has always stuck with me, Dev, is only a fool trips on what is behind him.

I think a better option is to learn how to not trip in the future by drawing on the past. I think me and you are fundamentally different in this way.

Or, I've been looking at it all wrong this whole time. FML.

I honestly think you are. I think only good can come from thinking things through clearly and rationally.

:thumbsup:

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 100  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue August 21, 2018 5:42 am