The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19604 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974 ... 981  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 11:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65938
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
theplatypus wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
There's a certain level of peace that deboarding a plane can bring a person, particularly after a smooth descent on an autumn day. Instead of letting the moment get to you, find that peace and hold onto it as long as you can. Noise, commotion and chaos await on the other side.

Every deboarding is an amazing experience because there's no reason why every single plain doesn't crash. I thank every god every time I safely land.

Are you a landing-clapper?

Jesus fuck no


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 11:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32478
Location: Buenos Aires
I bet you are

_________________
Go vote in the pop-punk tournament!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 11:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65938
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
No shtick, in all honesty, I have never applauded a plain landing. That is 100% true.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 11:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35391
Location: Mountains
"See you at the pole day"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 11:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13180
Location: Where everybody knows your name
durdencommatyler wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
There's a certain level of peace that deboarding a plane can bring a person, particularly after a smooth descent on an autumn day. Instead of letting the moment get to you, find that peace and hold onto it as long as you can. Noise, commotion and chaos await on the other side.

Every deboarding is an amazing experience because there's no reason why every single plain doesn't crash. I thank every god every time I safely land.

Are you a landing-clapper?

Jesus fuck no

I’ve never even heard of this. Do people actually do this?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 11:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65938
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
There's a certain level of peace that deboarding a plane can bring a person, particularly after a smooth descent on an autumn day. Instead of letting the moment get to you, find that peace and hold onto it as long as you can. Noise, commotion and chaos await on the other side.

Every deboarding is an amazing experience because there's no reason why every single plain doesn't crash. I thank every god every time I safely land.

Are you a landing-clapper?

Jesus fuck no

I’ve never even heard of this. Do people actually do this?

Yes. And it's completely stupid.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 11:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33803
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
There's a certain level of peace that deboarding a plane can bring a person, particularly after a smooth descent on an autumn day. Instead of letting the moment get to you, find that peace and hold onto it as long as you can. Noise, commotion and chaos await on the other side.

Every deboarding is an amazing experience because there's no reason why every single plain doesn't crash. I thank every god every time I safely land.

Are you a landing-clapper?

Jesus fuck no

I’ve never even heard of this. Do people actually do this?

Yes. And it's completely stupid.

Did you clap at the end of Bad Moms?

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 11:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65938
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
BurtReynolds wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
There's a certain level of peace that deboarding a plane can bring a person, particularly after a smooth descent on an autumn day. Instead of letting the moment get to you, find that peace and hold onto it as long as you can. Noise, commotion and chaos await on the other side.

Every deboarding is an amazing experience because there's no reason why every single plain doesn't crash. I thank every god every time I safely land.

Are you a landing-clapper?

Jesus fuck no

I’ve never even heard of this. Do people actually do this?

Yes. And it's completely stupid.

Did you clap at the end of Bad Moms?

I have never clapped at the end of any movie.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Thu September 13, 2018 12:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13180
Location: Where everybody knows your name
durdencommatyler wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
wease wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
washing machine wrote:
There's a certain level of peace that deboarding a plane can bring a person, particularly after a smooth descent on an autumn day. Instead of letting the moment get to you, find that peace and hold onto it as long as you can. Noise, commotion and chaos await on the other side.

Every deboarding is an amazing experience because there's no reason why every single plain doesn't crash. I thank every god every time I safely land.

Are you a landing-clapper?

Jesus fuck no

I’ve never even heard of this. Do people actually do this?

Yes. And it's completely stupid.

Did you clap at the end of Bad Moms?

I have never clapped at the end of any movie.


I can’t say I’ve never done this.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Thu September 13, 2018 12:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 5661
Location: Washington State
tragabigzanda wrote:
if the day ever comes that i hate something more than i hate flying, i'll let you guys know

I don't mind the actual flying. I hate taking off. And landing. And turbulence. But the bits in between that are fine.

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Thu September 13, 2018 1:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50980
When people make it sound like they don't want to talk about something controversial but then say "I have my own opinions about it". Clearly you want to share them. :/

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Thu September 13, 2018 1:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 22961
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
well i have my own opinions about THAT


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Thu September 13, 2018 1:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2621
Location: The In Between
Anyone ever accidentally subscribe to a forum and then your hotmail blows up with 5 or 6 emails in 24 hours? Fuck!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Thu September 13, 2018 1:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 8660
daft twat wrote:
Anyone ever accidentally subscribe to a forum and then your hotmail blows up with 5 or 6 emails in 24 hours? Fuck!


yeah, i think i know someone

Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Thu September 13, 2018 5:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13392
Location: Dat Azz
Lol

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Thu September 13, 2018 5:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13392
Location: Dat Azz
bune wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
if the day ever comes that i hate something more than i hate flying, i'll let you guys know

I don't mind the actual flying. I hate taking off. And landing. And turbulence. But the bits in between that are fine.

I wouldn’t say I hate flying but it does make me uncomfortable. But I don’t even like riding in cars that I’m not driving.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Thu September 13, 2018 5:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 22961
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
PHATJ wrote:
bune wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
if the day ever comes that i hate something more than i hate flying, i'll let you guys know

I don't mind the actual flying. I hate taking off. And landing. And turbulence. But the bits in between that are fine.

I wouldn’t say I hate flying but it does make me uncomfortable. But I don’t even like riding in cars that I’m not driving.

ugh same, except for my wife


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Thu September 13, 2018 12:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37058
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
When people make it sound like they don't want to talk about something controversial but then say "I have my own opinions about it". Clearly you want to share them. :/

SJW friend once said “I don’t want to talk about this, but I can’t support Kylie Jenner because her politics.” Genuinely confused, I asked to what politics she referred, and she said “Didn’t I just say I don’t want to talk about it?”

That was pretty much where I lost interest in even trying to maintain a shallow friendship with her.

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Thu September 13, 2018 2:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14771
Location: Mizzou
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
When people make it sound like they don't want to talk about something controversial but then say "I have my own opinions about it". Clearly you want to share them. :/

SJW friend once said “I don’t want to talk about this, but I can’t support Kylie Jenner because her politics.” Genuinely confused, I asked to what politics she referred, and she said “Didn’t I just say I don’t want to talk about it?”

That was pretty much where I lost interest in even trying to maintain a shallow friendship with her.


I wish it was easier to make friends in adulthood.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Thu September 13, 2018 2:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37058
Monkey_Driven wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
When people make it sound like they don't want to talk about something controversial but then say "I have my own opinions about it". Clearly you want to share them. :/

SJW friend once said “I don’t want to talk about this, but I can’t support Kylie Jenner because her politics.” Genuinely confused, I asked to what politics she referred, and she said “Didn’t I just say I don’t want to talk about it?”

That was pretty much where I lost interest in even trying to maintain a shallow friendship with her.


I wish it was easier to make friends in adulthood.

Tell me about it.

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19604 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974 ... 981  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed September 26, 2018 9:02 am