The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1797 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 90  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50701
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
I want to meet u so badly

What would we do?

talk about rm?

OUT

that actually hurt

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50916
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
I want to meet u so badly

What would we do?

talk about rm?

OUT

that actually hurt

The Meetup will be back on if you convince Alex to come

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50701
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
I want to meet u so badly

What would we do?

talk about rm?

OUT

that actually hurt

The Meetup will be back on if you convince Alex to come

monkey_driven is definitely in

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14730
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
I want to meet u so badly

What would we do?

talk about rm?

OUT

that actually hurt

The Meetup will be back on if you convince Alex to come

monkey_driven is definitely in


I'm down to clown.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50701
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
I want to meet u so badly

What would we do?

talk about rm?

OUT

that actually hurt

The Meetup will be back on if you convince Alex to come

monkey_driven is definitely in


I'm down to clown.

you will likely be the first rmer i meet

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14730
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
I want to meet u so badly

What would we do?

talk about rm?

OUT

that actually hurt

The Meetup will be back on if you convince Alex to come

monkey_driven is definitely in


I'm down to clown.

you will likely be the first rmer i meet


That would truly be lovely.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 10:16 pm
Posts: 4550
The Argonaut wrote:
doone wrote:
ABNorman wrote:
The gf has a conference in Montreal in April, so I'm flying over and we're going to go from there to Disney World and then to see some of her friends in DC.

Anybody familiar with Montreal? All I really know is that I should try lots of food there.
isn't The Argonaut living in Montreal at the moment?

Yes! What are you into, ABNorman? I'm only really familiar with downtown and the Plateau neighborhoods, but both are nice places to visit. Parc Mont-Royal is worth hiking around in, especially if there is still snow in april. It's beautiful in the snow. You should eat poutine, Patati Patata is a neat place, but it is sold pretty much everywhere so you can't go wrong. The Musee des Beaux Arts is great, and near Crescent St. which is cute and home to my favorite bar: the popular with tourists, students, and locals alike---Brutopia. I'm happy to make recs if you want

I tend to plan most trips around food, so any recommendations there are welcome - she's veggie, I'll eat anything. She's really keen on the Botanic Gardens, and she'll be busy during the day, so any big green spaces I can get to, roam around in, and get back from in a day are good.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50701
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
I want to meet u so badly

What would we do?

talk about rm?

OUT

that actually hurt

The Meetup will be back on if you convince Alex to come

monkey_driven is definitely in


I'm down to clown.

you will likely be the first rmer i meet


That would truly be lovely.

have you met any?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14730
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
I want to meet u so badly

What would we do?

talk about rm?

OUT

that actually hurt

The Meetup will be back on if you convince Alex to come

monkey_driven is definitely in


I'm down to clown.

you will likely be the first rmer i meet


That would truly be lovely.

have you met any?


I've met Bammer. No one else from the current board.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50701
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
I want to meet u so badly

What would we do?

talk about rm?

OUT

that actually hurt

The Meetup will be back on if you convince Alex to come

monkey_driven is definitely in


I'm down to clown.

you will likely be the first rmer i meet


That would truly be lovely.

have you met any?


I've met Bammer. No one else from the current board.

oh god

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 8939
Location: An office full of assholes
I’ve met about 3-4 people here. Surprisingly they were all normal.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 8:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14730
Location: Mizzou
Chris_H_2 wrote:
I’ve met about 3-4 people here. Surprisingly they were all normal.


I'd be happy to meet pretty much every one on here.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 8939
Location: An office full of assholes
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
I’ve met about 3-4 people here. Surprisingly they were all normal.


I'd be happy to meet pretty much every one on here.

you coming to Chicago for the Wrigley shows?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 8:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14730
Location: Mizzou
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
I’ve met about 3-4 people here. Surprisingly they were all normal.


I'd be happy to meet pretty much every one on here.

you coming to Chicago for the Wrigley shows?


Yes sir. The first one. Let's hang.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 8:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 8939
Location: An office full of assholes
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
I’ve met about 3-4 people here. Surprisingly they were all normal.


I'd be happy to meet pretty much every one on here.

you coming to Chicago for the Wrigley shows?


Yes sir. The first one. Let's hang.


:thumbsup:

See Lenny? That’s how you do it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14730
Location: Mizzou
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
I’ve met about 3-4 people here. Surprisingly they were all normal.


I'd be happy to meet pretty much every one on here.

you coming to Chicago for the Wrigley shows?


Yes sir. The first one. Let's hang.


:thumbsup:

See Lenny? That’s how you do it.


yeah Lenny, get PJ to play a show in Alabama.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50701
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
I’ve met about 3-4 people here. Surprisingly they were all normal.


I'd be happy to meet pretty much every one on here.

you coming to Chicago for the Wrigley shows?


Yes sir. The first one. Let's hang.


:thumbsup:

See Lenny? That’s how you do it.


yeah Lenny, get PJ to play a show in Alabama.

i saw them in bham once

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14730
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
I’ve met about 3-4 people here. Surprisingly they were all normal.


I'd be happy to meet pretty much every one on here.

you coming to Chicago for the Wrigley shows?


Yes sir. The first one. Let's hang.


:thumbsup:

See Lenny? That’s how you do it.


yeah Lenny, get PJ to play a show in Alabama.

i saw them in bham once


Neat.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50701
Chris_H_2 wrote:
I’ve met about 3-4 people here. Surprisingly they were all normal.

did any of them cry?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Travel thread
PostPosted: Tue March 20, 2018 8:17 pm 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21646
Location: the beach
chris stood me up


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1797 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 90  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed September 19, 2018 10:45 pm