The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4087 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 205  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Wed April 16, 2014 1:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Fri August 16, 2013 6:36 pm
Posts: 10108
Location: Death Machine Inc's HQ
who is lament?

_________________
No Fat Chicks


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Wed April 16, 2014 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 45964
Alex wrote:
who is lament?

McParadigmatwork

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Wed April 16, 2014 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Fri August 16, 2013 6:36 pm
Posts: 10108
Location: Death Machine Inc's HQ
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Alex wrote:
who is lament?

McParadigmatwork

i spent so much of my energy upon my return trying to figure out how sgt crackpot happened that i'm only just now getting around to figuring out the lament situation. can you explain his rapid ascension?

_________________
No Fat Chicks


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Wed April 16, 2014 3:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 45964
Alex wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Alex wrote:
who is lament?

McParadigmatwork

i spent so much of my energy upon my return trying to figure out how sgt crackpot happened that i'm only just now getting around to figuring out the lament situation. can you explain his rapid ascension?

I'm in the same boat as you, friend. I think we need a picture of lament to help better adjust our awareness of him.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Wed April 16, 2014 3:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Fri August 16, 2013 6:36 pm
Posts: 10108
Location: Death Machine Inc's HQ
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Alex wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Alex wrote:
who is lament?

McParadigmatwork

i spent so much of my energy upon my return trying to figure out how sgt crackpot happened that i'm only just now getting around to figuring out the lament situation. can you explain his rapid ascension?

I'm in the same boat as you, friend. I think we need a picture of lament to help better adjust our awareness of him.

do you think lament and sgt. crackpot are the same person?

_________________
No Fat Chicks


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Wed April 16, 2014 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 45964
Alex wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Alex wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Alex wrote:
who is lament?

McParadigmatwork

i spent so much of my energy upon my return trying to figure out how sgt crackpot happened that i'm only just now getting around to figuring out the lament situation. can you explain his rapid ascension?

I'm in the same boat as you, friend. I think we need a picture of lament to help better adjust our awareness of him.

do you think lament and sgt. crackpot are the same person?

At first I thought that, but i think their toilet water drains in opposite directions.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Wed April 16, 2014 3:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Fri August 16, 2013 6:36 pm
Posts: 10108
Location: Death Machine Inc's HQ
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Alex wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Alex wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Alex wrote:
who is lament?

McParadigmatwork

i spent so much of my energy upon my return trying to figure out how sgt crackpot happened that i'm only just now getting around to figuring out the lament situation. can you explain his rapid ascension?

I'm in the same boat as you, friend. I think we need a picture of lament to help better adjust our awareness of him.

do you think lament and sgt. crackpot are the same person?

At first I thought that, but i think their toilet water drains in opposite directions.

the vacuum of wit, creativity, and innovation that clouded the first half of 2013 allowed for all sorts of unsavory presences to take root here

_________________
No Fat Chicks


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Wed April 16, 2014 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 45964
Alex wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Alex wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Alex wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Alex wrote:
who is lament?

McParadigmatwork

i spent so much of my energy upon my return trying to figure out how sgt crackpot happened that i'm only just now getting around to figuring out the lament situation. can you explain his rapid ascension?

I'm in the same boat as you, friend. I think we need a picture of lament to help better adjust our awareness of him.

do you think lament and sgt. crackpot are the same person?

At first I thought that, but i think their toilet water drains in opposite directions.

the vacuum of wit, creativity, and innovation that clouded the first half of 2013 allowed for all sorts of unsavory presences to take root here

Image

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Wed April 16, 2014 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31919
Location: Mountains
Is this alex' attempt at the dating scene?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Wed April 16, 2014 3:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Fri August 16, 2013 6:36 pm
Posts: 10108
Location: Death Machine Inc's HQ
thodoks*

_________________
No Fat Chicks


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Wed April 16, 2014 9:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 17916
I just want to know how these guys think of their own lifestyles.

Pretty unfair to leave such a horrific thing up to my own imagination.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Wed April 16, 2014 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31919
Location: Mountains
Dev wrote:
I just want to know how these guys think of their own lifestyles.

Pretty unfair to leave such a horrific thing up to my own imagination.



Im over it but its what I have to do, guy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Wed April 16, 2014 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 17916
Strat wrote:
Dev wrote:
I just want to know how these guys think of their own lifestyles.

Pretty unfair to leave such a horrific thing up to my own imagination.



Im over it but its what I have to do, guy.


lol, why do you have to do it, strat?

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Wed April 16, 2014 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Fri August 16, 2013 6:36 pm
Posts: 10108
Location: Death Machine Inc's HQ
*inhales*

_________________
No Fat Chicks


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Wed April 16, 2014 9:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31919
Location: Mountains
Dev wrote:
Strat wrote:
Dev wrote:
I just want to know how these guys think of their own lifestyles.

Pretty unfair to leave such a horrific thing up to my own imagination.



Im over it but its what I have to do, guy.


lol, why do you have to do it, strat?



I dont want to end up alone and miserable like you?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Wed April 16, 2014 9:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 17916
figured you would just say it was evolutionary, or something

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Wed April 16, 2014 9:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 17916
so, you're telling me that you spearing everything you can is about finding a mate?

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Wed April 16, 2014 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31919
Location: Mountains
Perhaps its about finding myself a path to you. Or thodoks. Thats the beauty of this thing, we don't know what doors can open.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Thu April 17, 2014 1:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
Jeff's Infallible Pendulum
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 2:06 am
Posts: 1947
Location: Australia
Strat wrote:
Perhaps its about finding myself a path to you. Or thodoks. Thats the beauty of this thing, we don't know what doors can open.


A few backdoors if you're lucky.

_________________
Lament wrote:
Like I always say, "Anyone who thinks getting kicked in the nuts by one person sucks has never gotten kicked in the nuts by two people at the same time."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Strat and Lament!
PostPosted: Tue April 22, 2014 1:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31919
Location: Mountains
8-) :thumbsup: :peace:


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4087 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 205  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed January 24, 2018 7:57 am