The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4514 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195 ... 226  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Sat December 16, 2017 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45144
Dev wrote:
Just found my roommates gf on Bumble.... Now who knows, maybe she hasn't used it since before they were together but I can't really be sure of anything at this point.

bang her sister

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Sat December 16, 2017 12:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
Just found my roommates gf on Bumble.... Now who knows, maybe she hasn't used it since before they were together but I can't really be sure of anything at this point.

bang her sister

and whine about it here after

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Sat December 16, 2017 12:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45144
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
Just found my roommates gf on Bumble.... Now who knows, maybe she hasn't used it since before they were together but I can't really be sure of anything at this point.

bang her sister

and whine about it here after

i'll whine about you here after

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Sat December 16, 2017 12:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17181
Dev wrote:
Just found my roommates gf on Bumble.... Now who knows, maybe she hasn't used it since before they were together but I can't really be sure of anything at this point.

you gonna tell him? bros before hos.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Sat December 16, 2017 1:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
Just found my roommates gf on Bumble.... Now who knows, maybe she hasn't used it since before they were together but I can't really be sure of anything at this point.

bang her sister

and whine about it here after

i'll whine about you here after

better not to be seen slamming keys with me, david. dev will feel betrayed :(

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Sat December 16, 2017 1:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45144
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
Just found my roommates gf on Bumble.... Now who knows, maybe she hasn't used it since before they were together but I can't really be sure of anything at this point.

bang her sister

and whine about it here after

i'll whine about you here after

better not to be seen slamming keys with me, david. dev will feel betrayed :(

ur obsessed with him!

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Sat December 16, 2017 1:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
Just found my roommates gf on Bumble.... Now who knows, maybe she hasn't used it since before they were together but I can't really be sure of anything at this point.

bang her sister

and whine about it here after

i'll whine about you here after

better not to be seen slamming keys with me, david. dev will feel betrayed :(

ur obsessed with him!

Im secretly in love with him, and everyone else here too :oops:

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Sat December 16, 2017 1:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45144
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
Just found my roommates gf on Bumble.... Now who knows, maybe she hasn't used it since before they were together but I can't really be sure of anything at this point.

bang her sister

and whine about it here after

i'll whine about you here after

better not to be seen slamming keys with me, david. dev will feel betrayed :(

ur obsessed with him!

Im secretly in love with him, and everyone else here too :oops:

i knew it!!

wait, even Stud?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Sat December 16, 2017 7:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 19754
I'm completely disturbed because I spent the entire night trolling two girls at a christmas party and I think I'm in love with both of them but I might never even run into them again and I feel like it would be a bit weird to add them on facebook. they were much more laid back than the girls I get dates from off these stupid fucking apps. I like party girls but I hate going out. I don't understand myself. both of these girls had tattoos now that I think about it. I hate tattoos.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Sat December 16, 2017 7:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 19754
Quote:
Madonna–Whore Complex

"People call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute."
— Rebecca West
A pattern of thought that divides female-humanity into two mutually exclusive categories: Madonnas and Whores. The virtuous Madonna figure, possessing and protecting social virtue (and deploring sexuality) is an object of worship and everything that all females should aspire to be. However, sex is not part of this. Anyone who fails to live up to the Madonna standard is a Whore driven exclusively by sexual desire and (therefore) lacking in morality and humanity. An active sex life makes one a Whore… unless one is married, and sometimes not even then. The Madonna-Whore complex is a notable contrast to the The Three Faces of Eve as it ignores the Wife archetype (one who is sexually active but morally good/"pure") and creates a False Dichotomy between the Child and Seductress. That said, many Madonnas are wives, though they are more often mothers or sisters, or other females with close emotional ties to whomever considers them a Madonna.
The Madonna–Whore Complex (aka "Virgin–Whore Complex") was described by Sigmund Freud on the basis of some of his clinical work. Specifically, he noticed the difficulty some men had in having sexual relations with their wives because they differentiated women into these categories. Those men were aroused by prostitutes and mistresses but not their wives because, paradoxically, they respected the latter too much (they viewed them as fellow humans, i.e. not whores) to be sexually attracted to them.
Occasionally this is enforced by The Scourge of God.
Compare Slut-Shaming, Sour Prudes, Light Feminine and Dark Feminine, Betty and Veronica, My Girl Is Not a Slut, Sensible Heroes, Skimpy Villains, Good People Have Good Sex. Sometimes may be seen as a sign of Black and White Insanity and/or Mommy Issues. Closely related to Mama's Baby, Papa's Maybe, Heir Club for Men, and Altar Diplomacy, as demonizing female promiscuity is one way of ensuring political marriages only produce legitimate heirs.
Not to be confused with someone thinking Madonna acts like a whore… though that would probably be an example of this.
The Madonna The Madonna is always good at heart, always chaste and often passive. She sometimes is corrupted—often sexually, and often by the Whore, directly or indirectly.
Common tropes applying to the Madonna:
The Whore Always with massive sex appeal, catering to the Male Gaze and Fetish Fuel. Often evil and scheming, as well.
Common tropes applying to the Whore:
Occasionally, particularly in more modern works, the "Whore" may be more of an Ethical Slut, Good Bad Girl, or Hooker with a Heart of Gold. The line between Madonna and Whore may be blurred, or subverted altogether. A man avoids thinking like this if he's happy that My Girl Is a Slut.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Mon December 18, 2017 12:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 19754
Dev wrote:
I'm completely disturbed because I spent the entire night trolling two girls at a christmas party and I think I'm in love with both of them but I might never even run into them again and I feel like it would be a bit weird to add them on facebook. they were much more laid back than the girls I get dates from off these stupid fucking apps. I like party girls but I hate going out. I don't understand myself. both of these girls had tattoos now that I think about it. I hate tattoos.

Still have these girls on my brain. one was just sexy and got my jokes but kind of dumb. the other was mean and less hot but her spotify playlist was cool and at a point she did more to try snd understand mtly ideas. i should prob just slow play this. i will prob go camping with them in thr sumner(in a big mutual group) but I wont see them before then. alternatively, I could ask for a phone number... but i dunno even know which I ought to pursue. probably the dumb one. we had more natural chemistry.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Mon December 18, 2017 12:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17181
Are either of them marriage material?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Mon December 18, 2017 12:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 19754
spike wrote:
Are either of them marriage material?

I dunno but they are 29 and 30 and still single which is not a great sign but hey they are human beings like anyone. My ability to guage potential is beyong horrendous.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Mon December 18, 2017 1:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17181
well at least you're not overthinking it


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Tue December 19, 2017 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 19754
getting to the point I'm gonna bang someone questionable. Im talking about Vicki the 33 year old stoner who I feel might steal my stuff.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 4:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 19754
I think girls of the same physiological effects as drugs including in terms of detox... worse people seem to grow in shallow affect when they have a gf.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 4:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 11224
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Dev wrote:
I think girls of the same physiological effects as drugs including in terms of detox... worse people seem to grow in shallow affect when they have a gf.

well at least you're not overthinking it


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 4:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 19754
wease wrote:
Dev wrote:
I think girls of the same physiological effects as drugs including in terms of detox... worse people seem to grow in shallow affect when they have a gf.

well at least you're not overthinking it

i become totally narcissitic. and then i lose my curiousity with my humility and stop being interested or caring about people as much as you have to when you are trying to find a mate/attract someone.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 4:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 12662
Location: mtlqcca
:)

_________________



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Wed January 03, 2018 4:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 19754
The Argonaut wrote:
:)

dont start. you already beat me. i wont fight you.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4514 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195 ... 226  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue April 24, 2018 12:41 pm