The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4670 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191 ... 234  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21033
also the more pics the better. get your church friends to help you take some good pics.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49554
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
also we made need to refine your profile.

all i have a is a pic...no info

should i add something about rm?

absolutely. schlitz will probably pop up as a match.

she hates me

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 9:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21033
spike wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
also we made need to refine your profile.

all i have a is a pic...no info

should i add something about rm?

i list a few interests. a joke is probably a good idea.

what's your joke?

I don't currently have one but I have in the past.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49554
Dev wrote:
spike wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
also we made need to refine your profile.

all i have a is a pic...no info

should i add something about rm?

i list a few interests. a joke is probably a good idea.

what's your joke?

I don't currently have one but I have in the past.

i'll have bune write me one up

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21033
just write "im funny." seriously. i dare you.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49554
Dev wrote:
just write "im funny." seriously. i dare you.

and nothing else? that would be amusing

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21033
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
just write "im funny." seriously. i dare you.

and nothing else? that would be amusing

exactly

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 9:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49554
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
just write "im funny." seriously. i dare you.

and nothing else? that would be amusing

exactly

the problem is my humor doesn't always come out...especially not with strangers

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21033
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
just write "im funny." seriously. i dare you.

and nothing else? that would be amusing

exactly

the problem is my humor doesn't always come out...especially not with strangers

but obviously if you date anyone it will be someone who does get it.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 9:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21033
or it will come out in time...

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 9:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49554
women also have terrible senses of humor

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20599
:haha:

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49554
Kaius wrote:
:haha:

i'm just being honest

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 10:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17832
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
spike wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
also we made need to refine your profile.

all i have a is a pic...no info

should i add something about rm?

i list a few interests. a joke is probably a good idea.

what's your joke?

I don't currently have one but I have in the past.

i'll have bune write me one up

do you use your christian name on there? because i think using lennytheweedwhacker might help.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 10:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 20599
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
:haha:

i'm just being honest

You are the goat

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49554
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
spike wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
also we made need to refine your profile.

all i have a is a pic...no info

should i add something about rm?

i list a few interests. a joke is probably a good idea.

what's your joke?

I don't currently have one but I have in the past.

i'll have bune write me one up

do you use your christian name on there? because i think using lennytheweedwhacker might help.

i use david, but humadog is my profile pic

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49554
Kaius wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Kaius wrote:
:haha:

i'm just being honest

You are the goat

big weekend plans, boss hog?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17832
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
spike wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
also we made need to refine your profile.

all i have a is a pic...no info

should i add something about rm?

i list a few interests. a joke is probably a good idea.

what's your joke?

I don't currently have one but I have in the past.

i'll have bune write me one up

do you use your christian name on there? because i think using lennytheweedwhacker might help.

i use david, but humadog is my profile pic

WTF


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49554
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
spike wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
also we made need to refine your profile.

all i have a is a pic...no info

should i add something about rm?

i list a few interests. a joke is probably a good idea.

what's your joke?

I don't currently have one but I have in the past.

i'll have bune write me one up

do you use your christian name on there? because i think using lennytheweedwhacker might help.

i use david, but humadog is my profile pic

WTF

baller move by me

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 11:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17832
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
spike wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
also we made need to refine your profile.

all i have a is a pic...no info

should i add something about rm?

i list a few interests. a joke is probably a good idea.

what's your joke?

I don't currently have one but I have in the past.

i'll have bune write me one up

do you use your christian name on there? because i think using lennytheweedwhacker might help.

i use david, but humadog is my profile pic

WTF

baller move by me

ladiez expecting spike but getting lenny? i think i see what the issue is here.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4670 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191 ... 234  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri July 20, 2018 8:51 am