Switch to full style
Everything else not related to the other forums
Post a reply

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sun October 15, 2017 5:26 pm

did you and the new girl make love yet?

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sun October 15, 2017 5:28 pm

Dev wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:What's wrong, dev? Are your ladies acting crazy?

although the last ex won't go away and keeps insisting we can fix and will get back together. i am getting uncomfortable with that.

Give her a hard no and cut off communications for at least a month.

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sun October 15, 2017 5:29 pm

The Argonaut wrote:
Dev wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:What's wrong, dev? Are your ladies acting crazy?

although the last ex won't go away and keeps insisting we can fix and will get back together. i am getting uncomfortable with that.

Give her a hard no and cut off communications for at least a month.

just gave the hard no.

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sun October 15, 2017 5:34 pm

Dev wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:What's wrong, dev? Are your ladies acting crazy?

although the last ex won't go away and keeps insisting we can fix and will get back together. i am getting uncomfortable with that.

you got a big dick or something?

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sun October 15, 2017 5:46 pm

Mecca wrote:
Dev wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:What's wrong, dev? Are your ladies acting crazy?

although the last ex won't go away and keeps insisting we can fix and will get back together. i am getting uncomfortable with that.

you got a big dick or something?

so long I had to name it Dostoyevsky.

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sun October 15, 2017 5:49 pm

Dev wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Dev wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:What's wrong, dev? Are your ladies acting crazy?

although the last ex won't go away and keeps insisting we can fix and will get back together. i am getting uncomfortable with that.

you got a big dick or something?

so long I had to name it Dostoyevsky.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/128 ... Dostoevsky

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sun October 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Hey, if short works, it works.

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sun October 15, 2017 5:53 pm

The Argonaut wrote:
Dev wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Dev wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:What's wrong, dev? Are your ladies acting crazy?

although the last ex won't go away and keeps insisting we can fix and will get back together. i am getting uncomfortable with that.

you got a big dick or something?

so long I had to name it Dostoyevsky.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/128 ... Dostoevsky

that book is still over 700 pages which is above average.

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sun October 15, 2017 7:07 pm

The Argonaut wrote:
Dev wrote:it is Canadian humor so technically you should get it now.

I made a Kids in the Hall reference to my Quebecois girl yesterday. She didn't get it and told me that we had different references. I informed her that they were Canadian. but even still...

Were you squishing her head?

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sun October 15, 2017 7:14 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev wrote:it is Canadian humor so technically you should get it now.

I made a Kids in the Hall reference to my Quebecois girl yesterday. She didn't get it and told me that we had different references. I informed her that they were Canadian. but even still...

Were you squishing her head?

Yeah. I'm basic

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sat October 21, 2017 6:21 pm

My Quebecois girl just ended our text exchange setting up a plan for tonight with " Thanks love"
:?:

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sat October 21, 2017 6:23 pm

The Argonaut wrote:My Quebecois girl just ended our text exchange setting up a plan for tonight with " Thanks love"
:?:

she's your girlfriend

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sat October 21, 2017 6:25 pm

Our first date was three weeks ago. It was just a text

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sat October 21, 2017 6:31 pm

Sounds like she is your girlfriend now.

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sat October 21, 2017 6:34 pm

It was just a text!

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sat October 21, 2017 6:36 pm

yes your girlfriend texted you

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sat October 21, 2017 6:36 pm

You guys don't get to decide this

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sat October 21, 2017 6:36 pm

That means you can put it in her butt

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sat October 21, 2017 6:37 pm

The Argonaut wrote:You guys don't get to decide this

of course we dont. But she does. And she did. She's your girlfriend.

Re: Adventures in Datin' with Dev!

Sat October 21, 2017 6:37 pm

I am also involved
Post a reply