The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Sat June 27, 2020 4:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 24824
Location: Illinois
Bammer wrote:
I am interviewing someone next week who is currently a cop <2 years on the force and he wants the fuck out of the cop business.


Do you need an office enforcer?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Sat June 27, 2020 5:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 19024
has he considered hot cops?

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Sat June 27, 2020 5:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 39523
Location: Buenos Aires
Bammer wrote:
I am interviewing someone next week who is currently a cop <2 years on the force and he wants the fuck out of the cop business.

Good for them

_________________
About Mickey Mouse, Anders wrote:
He's a loyal and true friend, and has daredevil guts and determination. He's doesn't hold back when faced with autority, and is unpredictable in his actions.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Sat June 27, 2020 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 6:02 am
Posts: 6870
Location: I am taking care of some ducks
Job opening for tree_ in Seattle area.

_________________
a sweet boy with a friendly disposition and a good sense of humor


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 4:56 am 
Offline
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 15879
Location: I am taking care of some ducks
My new job offered me a salary that is about 7% higher than what I was expecting so I am rich now

_________________
a sweet boy with a friendly disposition and a good sense of humor


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 5:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
for those who
are not...shall be
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 13525
Location: here
The Argonaut wrote:
My new job offered me a salary that is about 7% higher than what I was expecting so I am rich now


Image

_________________
Argo wrote:
Once when I was 7 or 8 my parents got in a fight at the library & told me they were going to get a divorce. I insisted on bringing this big stick home with us. They are still together & I have no idea where the stick is. Also I'm a librarian now


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 10:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 38291
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
Congratulations Argo


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 11:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 64328
The Argonaut wrote:
My new job offered me a salary that is about 7% higher than what I was expecting so I am rich now

Now maybe you have a chance with the doctor!

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 5:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 16548
Location: Space City
Furloughed and frustrated with the bar industry in Texas right now. This pandemic has given me all sorts of anxiety about my profession and the corporate red tape that comes with operating in a state that opened too early.

I am currently looking for jobs I am qualified for that take me away from the bar service industry. I would prefer to work for a company that is successful enough that growth within that company is achievable, but not so successful that they've lost track of how to take care of their employees. I guess working for a company like that is my "dream job" right now. A full time salaried position managing inventory or distribution at a grocery store that cares about the supply chain would be ideal.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 16548
Location: Space City
lol that should just be my cover letter.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 6:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 24824
Location: Illinois
The job market sucks so much ass right now


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 7:23 pm 
Offline
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 15879
Location: I am taking care of some ducks
washing machine wrote:
Furloughed and frustrated with the bar industry in Texas right now. This pandemic has given me all sorts of anxiety about my profession and the corporate red tape that comes with operating in a state that opened too early.

I am currently looking for jobs I am qualified for that take me away from the bar service industry. I would prefer to work for a company that is successful enough that growth within that company is achievable, but not so successful that they've lost track of how to take care of their employees. I guess working for a company like that is my "dream job" right now. A full time salaried position managing inventory or distribution at a grocery store that cares about the supply chain would be ideal.

One of my closest friends manages the deli section of an H-E-B in Houston. Let me know if you want the connect

_________________
a sweet boy with a friendly disposition and a good sense of humor


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 38291
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
Reid take the job then get the inside dirt on Argo, the real-life friend


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 7:28 pm 
Offline
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 15879
Location: I am taking care of some ducks
Fun fact: I am also a terrible person in real life

_________________
a sweet boy with a friendly disposition and a good sense of humor


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 4:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 16548
Location: Space City
The Argonaut wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Furloughed and frustrated with the bar industry in Texas right now. This pandemic has given me all sorts of anxiety about my profession and the corporate red tape that comes with operating in a state that opened too early.

I am currently looking for jobs I am qualified for that take me away from the bar service industry. I would prefer to work for a company that is successful enough that growth within that company is achievable, but not so successful that they've lost track of how to take care of their employees. I guess working for a company like that is my "dream job" right now. A full time salaried position managing inventory or distribution at a grocery store that cares about the supply chain would be ideal.

One of my closest friends manages the deli section of an H-E-B in Houston. Let me know if you want the connect

I believe this 100%.

What is your friend's background and how long have they been with the company?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 4:57 pm 
Offline
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 15879
Location: I am taking care of some ducks
washing machine wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Furloughed and frustrated with the bar industry in Texas right now. This pandemic has given me all sorts of anxiety about my profession and the corporate red tape that comes with operating in a state that opened too early.

I am currently looking for jobs I am qualified for that take me away from the bar service industry. I would prefer to work for a company that is successful enough that growth within that company is achievable, but not so successful that they've lost track of how to take care of their employees. I guess working for a company like that is my "dream job" right now. A full time salaried position managing inventory or distribution at a grocery store that cares about the supply chain would be ideal.

One of my closest friends manages the deli section of an H-E-B in Houston. Let me know if you want the connect

I believe this 100%.

What is your friend's background and how long have they been with the company?

He has always worked retail, he studied something to do with business in college, he's been with H-E-B since he moved to Houston like five or six years ago with his (now) wife. I went to Houston last fall for his wedding

_________________
a sweet boy with a friendly disposition and a good sense of humor


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 5:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 16548
Location: Space City
That's interesting. Thank you for the information.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 6:03 pm 
Offline
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 15879
Location: I am taking care of some ducks
oh no what are you going to do

_________________
a sweet boy with a friendly disposition and a good sense of humor


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 16548
Location: Space City
Sit out my furlough until my insurance runs out in August and then explore job options if bars are still closed and I get laid off for keeps.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: my friend just interviewed for a job and feels sick now
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 14868
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
washing machine wrote:
Sit out my furlough until my insurance runs out in August and then explore job options if bars are still closed and I get laid off for keeps.

Dang dude. Hoping the industry (and you of course) can rebound from this.

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107  Next

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Sgt. Crackpot and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu September 24, 2020 11:30 am