Switch to full style
Everything else not related to the other forums
Post a reply

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Fri December 22, 2017 9:33 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:last night i did a man

the man was you i did you

I'm honored, Lenny.

Wait, were you trying to punch me too?

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Fri December 22, 2017 9:33 pm

Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:last night i did a man

the man was you i did you

I'm honored, Lenny.

Wait, were you trying to punch me too?

i don't punch and tell

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Fri December 22, 2017 9:35 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:last night i did a man

the man was you i did you

I'm honored, Lenny.

Wait, were you trying to punch me too?

i don't punch and tell

You're a true gentleman.

Did you use protection?

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Fri December 22, 2017 9:37 pm

Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:last night i did a man

the man was you i did you

I'm honored, Lenny.

Wait, were you trying to punch me too?

i don't punch and tell

You're a true gentleman.

Did you use protection?

i don't recall...i'll try and have the same dream 2nite and see

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Fri December 22, 2017 10:31 pm

donkey punch?

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Fri December 22, 2017 10:37 pm

spike wrote:donkey punch?

Reach-around.

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Sun December 31, 2017 4:25 am

Higgs wrote:shit on occasion

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Sun December 31, 2017 4:59 am

@SkitchP wrote:
Green Habit wrote:I like to make my own Italian dressing

Ahh!

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Tue January 09, 2018 12:44 am

doug rr wrote:beat juice

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Sat January 13, 2018 2:51 am

evenslow wrote:I'm just gonna be a dick

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Sat January 13, 2018 4:31 am

96583UP wrote:
evenslow wrote:I'm just gonna be a dick

man I hate that guy.

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Sat January 13, 2018 4:35 am

Dev wrote:
96583UP wrote:
evenslow wrote:I'm just gonna be a dick

man I hate that guy.


Beat juice

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Sat January 13, 2018 6:27 am

Kaius wrote: I won't sleep until I get it.

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Sat January 13, 2018 1:44 pm

:oops:

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Tue January 16, 2018 4:15 pm

Dev wrote:
96583UP wrote:*something not funny*
evenslow wrote:*something funny*
*something annoying*

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Tue January 16, 2018 5:40 pm

evenslow wrote:
Dev wrote:
96583UP wrote:*something not funny*
evenslow wrote:*something funny*
*something annoying*

what the fuck

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Tue January 16, 2018 5:42 pm

evenslow wrote:
Dev wrote:
96583UP wrote:*something not funny*
evenslow wrote:*something funny*
*something annoying*

even slower than ur typical pearl jam fan.

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Sat January 20, 2018 1:52 am

cutuphalfdead wrote:it's not length of penis it's pace of stroke

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Mon January 22, 2018 3:39 am

this thread is not for misquotes :cop:

Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context

Mon January 22, 2018 3:49 am

I'll do it again. Fucking dare me.
Post a reply