The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1074 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 7:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8726
Location: here
Iholdthepain wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
I would be an awesome baby

not an accurate quote, dum dum...


You're allowed to cut off the quote where appropriate which is probably the part that makes it funny, penis envy chimes

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 7:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5621
Location: the afterlife...
knee tunes wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
I would be an awesome baby

not an accurate quote, dum dum...


You're allowed to cut off the quote where appropriate which is probably the part that makes it funny, penis envy chimes

not funny... not accurate... you suck at this... so suck this...

Spoiler: show
*points to scrote*

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 7:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8726
Location: here
Iholdthepain wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
I would be an awesome baby

not an accurate quote, dum dum...


You're allowed to cut off the quote where appropriate which is probably the part that makes it funny, penis envy chimes

not funny... not accurate... you suck at this... so suck this...

Spoiler: show
*points to scrote*


Tell your mom to put her teeth back in or no deal

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 7:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8726
Location: here
Iholdthepain wrote:
not long enough

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 7:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5621
Location: the afterlife...
knee tunes wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
I would be an awesome baby

not an accurate quote, dum dum...


You're allowed to cut off the quote where appropriate which is probably the part that makes it funny, penis envy chimes

not funny... not accurate... you suck at this... so suck this...

Spoiler: show
*points to scrote*


Tell your mom to put her teeth back in or no deal

Ewww... you win :?

:peace:

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 21788


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 15917
Location: Lft Craquepeau
We've come full circle. Well done, Trag.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50887
Location: Sector 7-G
time, don't let it slip away


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Fri August 10, 2018 4:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12940
Location: Dat Azz
Raise your drinking glass

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Mon August 13, 2018 4:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8726
Location: here
spread your panda shirt , baby

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Tue August 14, 2018 2:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 7902
PHATJ wrote:
Crown his ass

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Fri August 17, 2018 2:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13463
Location: mtlqcca
doug rr wrote:
my box is open

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Fri August 17, 2018 3:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5325
run2death wrote:
I stumble to my car, ready to kill several people.

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Take Quotes Out Of Context
PostPosted: Fri August 17, 2018 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 7902
bodysnatcher wrote:
if you guys me fleas

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1074 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun August 19, 2018 11:37 am