Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

What were your usernames at the old board?
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=293
Page 1 of 72

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Tue January 01, 2013 2:21 pm ]
Post subject:  What were your usernames at the old board?

Mine were beauford1313, drying machine, yieldophile, readyrocksteady, and Jose Chung.

Author:  malice [ Tue January 01, 2013 2:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

what's the old board?

Author:  harmless [ Tue January 01, 2013 2:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

SUMoldmugginsoverhere41

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Tue January 01, 2013 2:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

Mary, can you please go back to using a Maleficent avatar?

Author:  harmless [ Tue January 01, 2013 2:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

Creating an RM avatar was probably my hardest task of 2012.

Author:  malice [ Tue January 01, 2013 2:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

cutuphalfdead wrote:
Mary, can you please go back to using a Maleficent avatar?

I thought I'd go old school :(
you don't like psylocke?

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Tue January 01, 2013 2:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

malice wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Mary, can you please go back to using a Maleficent avatar?

I thought I'd go old school :(
you don't like psylocke?

You'll always be Maleficent to me, babe.

Author:  malice [ Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

cutuphalfdead wrote:
malice wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Mary, can you please go back to using a Maleficent avatar?

I thought I'd go old school :(
you don't like psylocke?

You'll always be Maleficent to me, babe.

The Maleficent is a custom rank that PD gave me a couple years ago, but I'll go back to my most recent avatar. just for you pete.
where's yours?

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Tue January 01, 2013 2:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

malice wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
malice wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Mary, can you please go back to using a Maleficent avatar?

I thought I'd go old school :(
you don't like psylocke?

You'll always be Maleficent to me, babe.

The Maleficent is a custom rank that PD gave me a couple years ago, but I'll go back to my most recent avatar. just for you pete.
where's yours?

I'm not quite ready to put mine on yet.

Author:  malice [ Tue January 01, 2013 2:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

better?

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Tue January 01, 2013 2:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

Sort of.

Author:  malice [ Tue January 01, 2013 2:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

what's the problem, pal?

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Tue January 01, 2013 2:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

That's a philosophical question, really.

Author:  malice [ Tue January 01, 2013 2:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

I heard that

Author:  malice [ Tue January 01, 2013 3:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

my username on synergy was Random Access

Author:  harmless [ Tue January 01, 2013 3:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

It's just occured to me that I never took any time to adjust my schtick. I want to make some changes from the old board. Can I use GD as a kind of drawing board?

Author:  malice [ Tue January 01, 2013 3:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

also, I had another username there but I forget what it was

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Tue January 01, 2013 3:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

I had a few usernames at the old board, to be honest.

Author:  malice [ Tue January 01, 2013 3:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

the only second account I ever participated in was gomez, and no one here remembers that shtick anymore

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Tue January 01, 2013 3:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What was your username at the old board?

I had at least three over the years.

Page 1 of 72 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/