The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Thu July 06, 2017 5:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10047
Location: Space City
Strat wrote:
Guys, its called a washing machine

Please leave me out of anything having to do with your expensive AF house shorts.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Sat July 08, 2017 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21725
washing machine wrote:
Strat wrote:
Guys, its called a washing machine

Please leave me out of anything having to do with your expensive AF house shorts.

do you actually care about class struggle or just playin'?

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Sun July 09, 2017 1:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10047
Location: Space City
Dev wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Strat wrote:
Guys, its called a washing machine

Please leave me out of anything having to do with your expensive AF house shorts.

do you actually care about class struggle or just playin'?

I don't really know enough about class struggle to weigh in.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Sun July 09, 2017 1:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51639
Location: Sector 7-G
You'll know when the water riots start.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Sun July 09, 2017 1:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10047
Location: Space City
JK dev. I care about class struggle but I also think materialism isn't a de facto evil. I'd never really begrudge strat his lululemons if he can afford them and they work for him.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Mon July 10, 2017 1:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13509
Location: Where everybody knows your name
cutuphalfdead wrote:
You'll know when the water riots start.

In the morning you'll go gunning for the man who stole your water.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Wed October 25, 2017 9:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
A Return To Form
 Profile

Joined: Mon June 12, 2017 10:14 am
Posts: 223
cutuphalfdead wrote:
You'll know when the water riots start.

fucking scam artists taking advantage of compassion....


comes around goes around.

_________________
There's plenty for all.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Tue December 12, 2017 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 12:41 pm
Posts: 4272
LV

_________________
Chris_H_2 wrote:
...i really think i pissed myself.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Sat February 03, 2018 3:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10047
Location: Space City
PHATJ wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
washing machine wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
No more weed,phatj?

I still smoke, but it isn't a big deal and the nickname is just so old that it doesn't represent me well anymore.

Does your avatar still represent you or are you thinking of a complete overhaul?

I don't know if the avatar "represents" me, but I like it. I'd probably keep it.

I kind of like the ThunderGunExpress moniker. This could be the avatar.
Image

Pretty good move not transitioning to this avatar, PHATJ.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Sat February 03, 2018 3:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9251
my old username was shittyshittingasses12

yes, the first 11 were taken

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Sat February 03, 2018 7:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13676
Location: Dat Azz
washing machine wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
washing machine wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
No more weed,phatj?

I still smoke, but it isn't a big deal and the nickname is just so old that it doesn't represent me well anymore.

Does your avatar still represent you or are you thinking of a complete overhaul?

I don't know if the avatar "represents" me, but I like it. I'd probably keep it.

I kind of like the ThunderGunExpress moniker. This could be the avatar.
Image

Pretty good move not transitioning to this avatar, PHATJ.

Yeah, that was weak sauce

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Sun February 11, 2018 11:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6349
Location: Oslo, Norway
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Coach wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
When did Five Horizons close shop? I think I migrated over here when that happened, along with a couple of other people.

Man, that moderator was a handful.


2005, I think: http://www.fivehorizons.com/index.shtml

Yes, that moderator was tough. Really big on cracking down on stuff. :)

i think that was the year the website shut down. but i'm pretty sure the forum (mfc - many fans converging (clever)) shut its doors in like 2001, or maybe even before that.

It was great in the late 90s though.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Sun February 11, 2018 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51639
Location: Sector 7-G
Anders wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Coach wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
When did Five Horizons close shop? I think I migrated over here when that happened, along with a couple of other people.

Man, that moderator was a handful.


2005, I think: http://www.fivehorizons.com/index.shtml

Yes, that moderator was tough. Really big on cracking down on stuff. :)

i think that was the year the website shut down. but i'm pretty sure the forum (mfc - many fans converging (clever)) shut its doors in like 2001, or maybe even before that.

It was great in the late 90s though.

It was the best in the late 90s.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Mon February 19, 2018 6:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
Ice9, Caulky, LennyTheWeedWacker, LennyTheTent, SkyPilot, Chemical Balki,

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Fri March 02, 2018 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 ICQ  Profile

Joined: Mon February 19, 2018 2:53 am
Posts: 1961
Mainly, Lennythetent and Lennytheweedwhacker

_________________
Quote:
Bump for Diane Muffjat


Quote:
Interested in cultivating a relationship with me in my secret lair? Just ask!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Sun March 04, 2018 10:23 am 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Mon July 08, 2013 3:03 pm
Posts: 17
Woodburn


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 4:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5555
I don’t understand this thread

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Wed March 07, 2018 3:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66446
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Bammer wrote:
I don’t understand this thread

Just lean into it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Sun March 11, 2018 1:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 15175
Location: Mizzou
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Anders wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Coach wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
When did Five Horizons close shop? I think I migrated over here when that happened, along with a couple of other people.

Man, that moderator was a handful.


2005, I think: http://www.fivehorizons.com/index.shtml

Yes, that moderator was tough. Really big on cracking down on stuff. :)

i think that was the year the website shut down. but i'm pretty sure the forum (mfc - many fans converging (clever)) shut its doors in like 2001, or maybe even before that.

It was great in the late 90s though.

It was the best in the late 90s.


I didn't even have Internet at home until December 2000.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: What were your usernames at the old board?
PostPosted: Mon March 12, 2018 1:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16172
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Monkey_Driven wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Anders wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Coach wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
When did Five Horizons close shop? I think I migrated over here when that happened, along with a couple of other people.

Man, that moderator was a handful.


2005, I think: http://www.fivehorizons.com/index.shtml

Yes, that moderator was tough. Really big on cracking down on stuff. :)

i think that was the year the website shut down. but i'm pretty sure the forum (mfc - many fans converging (clever)) shut its doors in like 2001, or maybe even before that.

It was great in the late 90s though.

It was the best in the late 90s.


I didn't even have Internet at home until December 2000.

1996 was when I got internet at home. I dabbled around five horizons and seattleshindig, but IRC was where it was at for me. I had a modded copy of mirc with scripts and everything. Chatting until 3am then dragging my ass to school was a glorious time in my life.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Rangi Guy, tree_ and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue October 23, 2018 9:15 pm