The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59704 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2942, 2943, 2944, 2945, 2946, 2947, 2948 ... 2986  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 1:32 am 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33250
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Unfortunately my room faces west so the sun shines right into the window in the evening. I can't work under these conditions!

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 1:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49990
hi burt

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 1:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8724
Location: here
Peeps wrote:
3:40am and i killed a raccoon. it was maybe 10-15 feet from me as i was driving and it turned and ran across the road. front left tire became airborne and it was the most godawful sound. thankfully no damage to my car other than maybe an embedded fart/shart in my drivers side seat from the fright


That's quite an ass trajectory from such a short marsupial

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 31583
Location: Buenos Aires
Sounds like my Dad and little siblings might be moving from Colombia... to Houston :shock:

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 4:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 21787
theplatypus wrote:
Sounds like my Dad and little siblings might be moving from Colombia... to Houston :shock:

Jorg and Reid set to eat tacos together.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50465
Whoa, why the big move, Jorge?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 5:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17226
Location: Seattle, WA
theplatypus wrote:
Sounds like my Dad and little siblings might be moving from Colombia... to Houston :shock:


on purpose?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 14, 2018 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 9268
Location: Space City
Houston's really not so bad. There's even a surplus of Colombian options for comida.

https://www.reddit.com/r/houston/commen ... town_area/


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 14, 2018 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 31583
Location: Buenos Aires
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Whoa, why the big move, Jorge?

My dad's girlfriend is relocating there for work and he's seriously considering coming along. He's been wanting to move to the states for a long while. It's not 100% certain yet but it's becoming a serious possibility.

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 14, 2018 7:06 pm 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34853
Location: Mountains
theplatypus wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Whoa, why the big move, Jorge?

My dad's girlfriend is relocating there for work and he's seriously considering coming along. He's been wanting to move to the states for a long while. It's not 100% certain yet but it's becoming a serious possibility.

time build that wall


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 14, 2018 7:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 21552
Dammit.
RM do you wanna crowdfund me a flight to London on Tuesday?
Pal has a ticket for the rescheduled pj show and I don’t get paid Til end of the month.

Ggrrr aaargh

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 14, 2018 8:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 36508
My wife is starting to talk about getting her Masters and now I am terrified thinking about student loan payments and I’m pretty sure I’m just gonna kill myself

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
Life is a confusing, horrifying nightmare that only ends in death. There is no hope.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 14, 2018 9:12 pm 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33250
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
My wife is starting to talk about getting her Masters and now I am terrified thinking about student loan payments and I’m pretty sure I’m just gonna kill myself

What does she do?

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 14, 2018 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 36508
BurtReynolds wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
My wife is starting to talk about getting her Masters and now I am terrified thinking about student loan payments and I’m pretty sure I’m just gonna kill myself

What does she do?

Going to become a counselor.

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
Life is a confusing, horrifying nightmare that only ends in death. There is no hope.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 14, 2018 9:16 pm 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33250
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
My wife is starting to talk about getting her Masters and now I am terrified thinking about student loan payments and I’m pretty sure I’m just gonna kill myself

What does she do?

Going to become a counselor.

Sounds like something that requires some sort of certification/degree. You're screwed.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 14, 2018 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 36508
BurtReynolds wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
My wife is starting to talk about getting her Masters and now I am terrified thinking about student loan payments and I’m pretty sure I’m just gonna kill myself

What does she do?

Going to become a counselor.

Sounds like something that requires some sort of certification/degree. You're screwed.

Yep. Definitely gonna be taking the bullet train to the void

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
Life is a confusing, horrifying nightmare that only ends in death. There is no hope.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 14, 2018 9:19 pm 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33250
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
My wife is starting to talk about getting her Masters and now I am terrified thinking about student loan payments and I’m pretty sure I’m just gonna kill myself

What does she do?

Going to become a counselor.

Sounds like something that requires some sort of certification/degree. You're screwed.

Yep. Definitely gonna be taking the bullet train to the void

It's just money.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 14, 2018 9:20 pm 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33250
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Also I think they can still force you to pay off student loans even if you are dead. Don't ask me how, but they have ways.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 14, 2018 9:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 36508
BurtReynolds wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
My wife is starting to talk about getting her Masters and now I am terrified thinking about student loan payments and I’m pretty sure I’m just gonna kill myself

What does she do?

Going to become a counselor.

Sounds like something that requires some sort of certification/degree. You're screwed.

Yep. Definitely gonna be taking the bullet train to the void

It's just money.

Life already sucks and being broke makes it suck so much more

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
Life is a confusing, horrifying nightmare that only ends in death. There is no hope.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat July 14, 2018 10:54 pm 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33250
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Sitting in Starbucks and I've heard two conversations about banning plastic straws. Both were in favor. I am in hell.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59704 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2942, 2943, 2944, 2945, 2946, 2947, 2948 ... 2986  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun August 19, 2018 2:43 am