Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

Talk About Your Day Thread
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=287
Page 2943 of 2982

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Wed July 11, 2018 3:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

plow her

Author:  Strat [ Wed July 11, 2018 3:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

pics

Author:  theplatypus [ Wed July 11, 2018 3:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

Private forum pls

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Wed July 11, 2018 3:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

theplatypus wrote:
Private forum pls

Just send it to us on the RM Instagram group

Author:  tree_ [ Wed July 11, 2018 3:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

pm it to me

I'll decide if she's attractive

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Wed July 11, 2018 4:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

theplatypus wrote:
Private forum pls

The more I think about it the more I like this idea. Sorry for hyping your shit though.

Author:  tree_ [ Wed July 11, 2018 4:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

hucd is a platypus crony hype man

Author:  theplatypus [ Wed July 11, 2018 4:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Private forum pls

Just send it to us on the RM Instagram group

Done. Feels weird though

Author:  Strat [ Wed July 11, 2018 4:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

Now i really wish I didnt leave that group :shake:

Author:  tree_ [ Wed July 11, 2018 4:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

i can't access instagram :cry:

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Wed July 11, 2018 4:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

i don’t have friends

Author:  Strat [ Wed July 11, 2018 4:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i don’t have friends

i could be a friend to you

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Wed July 11, 2018 4:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

Strat wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i don’t have friends

i could be a friend to you

with benefits?

Author:  Strat [ Wed July 11, 2018 4:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Strat wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i don’t have friends

i could be a friend to you

with benefits?

We all need friends in here.

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Wed July 11, 2018 4:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

Strat wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Strat wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i don’t have friends

i could be a friend to you

with benefits?

We all need friends in here.

rapey

Author:  The Argonaut [ Wed July 11, 2018 4:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Also, shout-out to the RM instagram group

8-)

I can't remember who I was mad at when I dropped out of that thing. I think it was jorge. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Jorge. Maybe trag, though

Author:  bune [ Wed July 11, 2018 5:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

I feel like that Andy Dwyer meme, "I don't know how to use instagram and at this point I'm afraid to ask"

Author:  theplatypus [ Wed July 11, 2018 5:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

The Argonaut wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Also, shout-out to the RM instagram group

8-)

I can't remember who I was mad at when I dropped out of that thing. I think it was jorge. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Jorge. Maybe trag, though

Why?!

I didn't even realize you were gon

So there's only like 3 people left?

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Wed July 11, 2018 5:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

Strat wrote:
Now i really wish I didnt leave that group :shake:

I just left it yesterday.

Author:  The Argonaut [ Wed July 11, 2018 5:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

theplatypus wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Also, shout-out to the RM instagram group

8-)

I can't remember who I was mad at when I dropped out of that thing. I think it was jorge. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Jorge. Maybe trag, though

Why?!

I didn't even realize you were gon

So there's only like 3 people left?

I left it months ago. I think when you shared my PM. Invite me back, i'll rejoin

Page 2943 of 2982 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/