The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59643 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2938, 2939, 2940, 2941, 2942, 2943, 2944 ... 2983  Next
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri July 06, 2018 9:48 pm 
The Master

JuanHamm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
That's exciting news, rudd. Sorry if you shared before and I missed it. yay girlfriend :thumbsup:

yeah but will it last?

It lasted with your mom last night

what lasted?

an*l

how long?

About 4 1/2 inches

that puts my micro to shame

PostPosted: Sat July 07, 2018 3:14 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Up at 445, made breakfast burritos for today's team (wife, my buddy and his two kids). Hit the road by 6am, saw my first MT bear [though i had seen a black bear in VA once]. Drove into the park until 9am, then bushwhacked our way 5-miles into the backcountry to Slough Creek in 90 degree weather. Hung out by the water, dunked our heads/toes, had lunch, watched my buddy fish a little, hiked back out. Dealt with a LOT of annoying bugs throughout. Wife's shoes and socks got soaked through with marsh water, meanwhile we couldn't DRINK enough water.

Lunch in Livingston, errands in Bozeman, home by 730. Covered in sweat, sunscreen, bug spray AND bug bites (and already exhausted after two 14-hour days of labor intensive grunt work). The car ride was very uncomfortable, and the hike was too. My buddy and his kids are all awesome people who we love spending time with, but the three of of them are all very high energy personalities, and understand that I deal with a billion kids for a "living."

I'm physically wiped, and have had this dull headache for like four hours now, but the heart and soul are feeling much better than they have been for a while.

PostPosted: Sat July 07, 2018 11:33 am 
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer

about to eat meatloaf for breakfast

PostPosted: Sat July 07, 2018 3:57 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

tragabigzanda wrote:
Up at 445, made breakfast burritos for today's team (wife, my buddy and his two kids). Hit the road by 6am, saw my first MT bear [though i had seen a black bear in VA once]. Drove into the park until 9am, then bushwhacked our way 5-miles into the backcountry to Slough Creek in 90 degree weather. Hung out by the water, dunked our heads/toes, had lunch, watched my buddy fish a little, hiked back out. Dealt with a LOT of annoying bugs throughout. Wife's shoes and socks got soaked through with marsh water, meanwhile we couldn't DRINK enough water.

Lunch in Livingston, errands in Bozeman, home by 730. Covered in sweat, sunscreen, bug spray AND bug bites (and already exhausted after two 14-hour days of labor intensive grunt work). The car ride was very uncomfortable, and the hike was too. My buddy and his kids are all awesome people who we love spending time with, but the three of of them are all very high energy personalities, and understand that I deal with a billion kids for a "living."

I'm physically wiped, and have had this dull headache for like four hours now, but the heart and soul are feeling much better than they have been for a while.

That puts my micro to shame.

PostPosted: Mon July 09, 2018 5:48 pm 
Rank This Poster

wease wrote:
So, yesterday at work, I was drawing up medication to give a patient a shot. I’m not exactly sure what happened, but after I had the needle in the vial, the next thing I know is it’s stuck my finger. Automatic response is I yanked my injured finger away from from the offending needle. I see blood immediately pouring out of the wound so I go to the sink to start washing it. Then I see blood pouring out of the other side of my finger. The needle had gone all the way thru the finger! Today, it’s bruised quite nicely and quite sore but nothing too bad.

pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
:shock:

My literal reaction to reading that as well.

PostPosted: Mon July 09, 2018 7:17 pm 
The Master

coworker is taking me to the sox game tonight

PostPosted: Mon July 09, 2018 7:18 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

cutuphalfdead wrote:

:thumbsup: do you like this coworker? not to be trggish, but just curious why you didn't say "friend"?

PostPosted: Mon July 09, 2018 7:18 pm 
The Master

tragabigzanda wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:

:thumbsup: do you like this coworker? not to be trggish, but just curious why you didn't say "friend"?

yeah i do, we've just never socialized outside of work before

PostPosted: Mon July 09, 2018 7:19 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

cutuphalfdead wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:

if you can't have fun at a sox game, it's prolly not meant to be

PostPosted: Mon July 09, 2018 7:22 pm 
The Master

tragabigzanda wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:

if you can't have fun at a sox game, it's prolly not meant to be

he's definitely a work friend, it'll be a good time

PostPosted: Mon July 09, 2018 8:55 pm 
10Club Complaint Department

tragabigzanda wrote:

this sounds like hell on earth, and doesn't bode well for my expectation of fun in Missoula

PostPosted: Mon July 09, 2018 9:16 pm 
The Master

So I frequent a Blu-ray forum and am active mostly in the 4K subforum. A while ago, another member began PMing me about individual releases, typically asking if they were worth the upgrade. I kept responding, but eventually he just kept asking “is x 4k better than bluray” over and over, and I just stopped responding, because my answer was always some extended form of “yes.” It’s been months since I’ve responded, and yet he keeps sending me PMs, and they have gotten insanely long and detailed. This is the latest one:

Quote:
so i knew that today mission impossible 3 4k besides 1st 2 movies 4k was available amazon

i went in best buy today i called yesterday they only said had on 5th 4k but apparently they also had 4th in as well

i had 60 bucks and some ones i was trying to decide what to do you see because apes trilogy 4k was delayed when i order past weds get it 1 day shipping

in i asked discount and i got refund basically discount as of now i got 30.00

amazon gift card 55.96

my plain was to wait until amazon gets in ghost protocol in stock on 14 and rouge nation on 12th then add the 1st 3 mission impossible 4k movies

after i used amazon gift card and promotional discount towards all 5 movies after free shipping only pay 32.60

i was actually considering besides the patriot 4k get forrest gump 4k today btw

and keeping 60 bucks used when go to movies Friday

nonetheless i went on and gotten both 4th 5th movie today payed cash 62 bucks and paid credit credit card on the patriot 4k

so today since 1st 3 movies already in stock amazon i'm going to go ahead order them today using discount amazon gift card after choose free shipping

however i got a problem not sure what to do now if i don't add nothing i get them all free don't have use visa card pay 0.00

few weeks ago sam goody had the prestige 4k in stock i didn't check it past week while i was in store

i called women claim don't have it in prob didn't understand me

i'm not going to waste my time going over there this week see in since next tues rampage 4k comes out

i guess if sam goody doesn't have prestige 4k in anymore i can get price down rampage 4k when i try to sell them peanut movie the prestige blurays mission impossible 1-3 and 5

i know they will not take the target steelbook ghost protocol

i know Walmart has pirates deadman no tale in 4k<-apparently i cannot add that amazon because sorry only amazon prime members only crap

i do see bullmoose get it preowned 21.99

anyways so here's what i can do at this moment in time
i can along with mission impossible 1,3 4k movies add patriots day 4k and the peanut movie 4k with discount and amazon gift card visa card after free shipping pay 35.92

or take patriot's day peanut 4k movies out put in prestige 4k with mission impossible 1-3 movies after free shipping 27.23

again i can just not add either prestige or just peanut movie and patriot in skip just do 1st mission impossible 4k movies put discount in with amazon gift card after free shipping pay nothing on visa card 0.00

what do you think i should just skip add any p movies along with mission impossible 1,3 on amazon pay nothing on visa

wait a week or 2 prob have to get 25 amazon git card see get price down and then try to order them

boy i dread have to go back atm Friday get 60 bucks go to movies see ant man 2 and skyscraper since i spent 62 in cash today on mission impossible 4,5 4k's today meh

Is this person just venting to me via PM? Did he ever care if I responded? Am I some kind of 4K therapist? What is this insanity?

PostPosted: Mon July 09, 2018 9:17 pm 
The Master

sharing PMs is a bannable offense, Jordan

PostPosted: Mon July 09, 2018 9:19 pm 
The Master

Like I didn’t see THAT coming

PostPosted: Mon July 09, 2018 9:21 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Have you considered that he might be on the autism spectrum?

PostPosted: Mon July 09, 2018 9:22 pm 
The Master

I don’t know!!!!

PostPosted: Mon July 09, 2018 9:23 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

his hyper attention to detail and seeming obliviousness to your not caring about the conversation suggest that he just might be

PostPosted: Mon July 09, 2018 9:25 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

this sounds like hell on earth, and doesn't bode well for my expectation of fun in Missoula

sorry i should have mentioned the five-mile hike to the tipi

PostPosted: Mon July 09, 2018 9:26 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

I'm pretty sure I accidentally shredded a 20 dollar bill earlier today

PostPosted: Mon July 09, 2018 9:30 pm 
10Club Complaint Department

tragabigzanda wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

sorry i should have mentioned the five-mile hike to the tipi

i'll bring my swiss army knife

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59643 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2938, 2939, 2940, 2941, 2942, 2943, 2944 ... 2983  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion