The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2780, 2781, 2782, 2783, 2784, 2785, 2786 ... 3021  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 12:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33729
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
spike wrote:
Out shopping for kitchen stools this morning, salesman handed me a swath of different color options and I failed to make a stool sample joke. That's on ME.

You'll get em next time.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 12:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50810
BurtReynolds wrote:
spike wrote:
Out shopping for kitchen stools this morning, salesman handed me a swath of different color options and I failed to make a stool sample joke. That's on ME.

You'll get em next time.

that's the most positive thing i've seen you post

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 12:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33729
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
spike wrote:
Out shopping for kitchen stools this morning, salesman handed me a swath of different color options and I failed to make a stool sample joke. That's on ME.

You'll get em next time.

that's the most positive thing i've seen you post

I was being sarcastic

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 12:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50810
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
spike wrote:
Out shopping for kitchen stools this morning, salesman handed me a swath of different color options and I failed to make a stool sample joke. That's on ME.

You'll get em next time.

that's the most positive thing i've seen you post

I was being sarcastic

i don't believe this...you're getting soft ya big lug

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 1:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 8574
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
spike wrote:
Out shopping for kitchen stools this morning, salesman handed me a swath of different color options and I failed to make a stool sample joke. That's on ME.

You'll get em next time.

that's the most positive thing i've seen you post

I was being sarcastic

i don't believe this...you're getting soft ya big lug

yeah, get harder

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 1:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50810
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
spike wrote:
Out shopping for kitchen stools this morning, salesman handed me a swath of different color options and I failed to make a stool sample joke. That's on ME.

You'll get em next time.

that's the most positive thing i've seen you post

I was being sarcastic

i don't believe this...you're getting soft ya big lug

yeah, get harder

omg are you gay

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 1:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 8574
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
spike wrote:
Out shopping for kitchen stools this morning, salesman handed me a swath of different color options and I failed to make a stool sample joke. That's on ME.

You'll get em next time.

that's the most positive thing i've seen you post

I was being sarcastic

i don't believe this...you're getting soft ya big lug

yeah, get harder

omg are you gay

only one way to find out

Spoiler: show

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 1:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50810
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
spike wrote:
Out shopping for kitchen stools this morning, salesman handed me a swath of different color options and I failed to make a stool sample joke. That's on ME.

You'll get em next time.

that's the most positive thing i've seen you post

I was being sarcastic

i don't believe this...you're getting soft ya big lug

yeah, get harder

omg are you gay

only one way to find out

Spoiler: show

i'm not listening to that

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 1:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 8574
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
spike wrote:
Out shopping for kitchen stools this morning, salesman handed me a swath of different color options and I failed to make a stool sample joke. That's on ME.

You'll get em next time.

that's the most positive thing i've seen you post

I was being sarcastic

i don't believe this...you're getting soft ya big lug

yeah, get harder

omg are you gay

only one way to find out

Spoiler: show

i'm not listening to that

quit being such a queen

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 2:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50810
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
spike wrote:
Out shopping for kitchen stools this morning, salesman handed me a swath of different color options and I failed to make a stool sample joke. That's on ME.

You'll get em next time.

that's the most positive thing i've seen you post

I was being sarcastic

i don't believe this...you're getting soft ya big lug

yeah, get harder

omg are you gay

only one way to find out

Spoiler: show

i'm not listening to that

quit being such a queen

i'm not a queen imma princess

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 4:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 18033
having no kitchen is getting old. looks like they'll be putting up drywall this week, cabinets next week.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 7:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13566
Location: mtlqcca
I opened up my laptop to do some work this afternoon, and found the keyboard covered in Five Guys cajun fries powder. I had a good night last night

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50810
The Argonaut wrote:
I opened up my laptop to do some work this afternoon, and found the keyboard covered in Five Guys cajun fries powder. I had a good night last night

oh god

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35368
Location: Mountains
I signed a purchase contract on my first home.

Leaving RM was good for me.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13566
Location: mtlqcca
And coming back was bad for the rest of us.

_________________
If we don't open our eyes to reality soon, they'll get fucked right out of our heads


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35368
Location: Mountains
The Argonaut wrote:
And coming back was bad for the rest of us.

You appear to have lost yourself, man.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 50810
Strat wrote:
I signed a purchase contract on my first home.

Leaving RM was good for me.

link?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 9:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21251
Strat wrote:
I signed a purchase contract on my first home.

Leaving RM was good for me.


haha too bad the time away didn't improve your posting.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35368
Location: Mountains
Dev wrote:
Strat wrote:
I signed a purchase contract on my first home.

Leaving RM was good for me.


haha too bad the time away didn't improve your posting.

You're still into that, eh?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sun March 18, 2018 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35368
Location: Mountains
anyway...

Hope you are well dev.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2780, 2781, 2782, 2783, 2784, 2785, 2786 ... 3021  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat September 22, 2018 3:24 pm