The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2730, 2731, 2732, 2733, 2734, 2735, 2736 ... 3077  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 6:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51817
Location: Sector 7-G
washing machine wrote:
If this happens (and I hope it does) will you mail me a statewide Minute Maid Dart League champ shirt?

no I'm keeping my shirt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 6:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8972
Location: here
cutuphalfdead wrote:
The team we played were real assholes so it felt extra good to defeat them. Also, it came down to the final match.

I watched televised darts the other day.

https://youtu.be/tp28mDKvD5Y[YouTube][/YouTube]

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 6:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51817
Location: Sector 7-G
knee tunes wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
The team we played were real assholes so it felt extra good to defeat them. Also, it came down to the final match.

I watched televised darts the other day.

https://youtu.be/tp28mDKvD5Y[YouTube][/YouTube]

AL


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 6:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10375
Location: Space City
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
If this happens (and I hope it does) will you mail me a statewide Minute Maid Dart League champ shirt?

no I'm keeping my shirt

I'll buy one.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 6:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51817
Location: Sector 7-G
washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
If this happens (and I hope it does) will you mail me a statewide Minute Maid Dart League champ shirt?

no I'm keeping my shirt

I'll buy one.

I don't think they make extra championship shirts for sale. Each team member gets one and good luck prying one of those away.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 6:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8972
Location: here
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
If this happens (and I hope it does) will you mail me a statewide Minute Maid Dart League champ shirt?

no I'm keeping my shirt

I'll buy one.

I don't think they make extra championship shirts for sale. Each team member gets one and good luck prying one of those away.

What size tho?

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 6:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51817
Location: Sector 7-G
knee tunes wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
If this happens (and I hope it does) will you mail me a statewide Minute Maid Dart League champ shirt?

no I'm keeping my shirt

I'll buy one.

I don't think they make extra championship shirts for sale. Each team member gets one and good luck prying one of those away.

What size tho?

XL for me


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 6:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10375
Location: Space City
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
If this happens (and I hope it does) will you mail me a statewide Minute Maid Dart League champ shirt?

no I'm keeping my shirt

I'll buy one.

I don't think they make extra championship shirts for sale. Each team member gets one and good luck prying one of those away.

Shows what you know. Can't wait to wear this bad boy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 6:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51817
Location: Sector 7-G
washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
If this happens (and I hope it does) will you mail me a statewide Minute Maid Dart League champ shirt?

no I'm keeping my shirt

I'll buy one.

I don't think they make extra championship shirts for sale. Each team member gets one and good luck prying one of those away.

Shows what you know. Can't wait to wear this bad boy.

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 6:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8972
Location: here
cutuphalfdead wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
If this happens (and I hope it does) will you mail me a statewide Minute Maid Dart League champ shirt?

no I'm keeping my shirt

I'll buy one.

I don't think they make extra championship shirts for sale. Each team member gets one and good luck prying one of those away.

What size tho?

XL for me

Just you?

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 6:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51817
Location: Sector 7-G
knee tunes wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
If this happens (and I hope it does) will you mail me a statewide Minute Maid Dart League champ shirt?

no I'm keeping my shirt

I'll buy one.

I don't think they make extra championship shirts for sale. Each team member gets one and good luck prying one of those away.

What size tho?

XL for me

Just you?

there are a couple of other XLs on the team


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 6:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10375
Location: Space City
cutuphalfdead wrote:
there are a couple of other XLs on the team

https://youtu.be/tp28mDKvD5Y[YouTube][/YouTube]


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 2:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
I may spend the entire day posting in gd alone. 8-)

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 2:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52366
good morning, mary...how was your evening?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 15674
Location: Mizzou
The presenter for my all-day training yesterday was a 'Bama grad. Made me think of how Lenny celebrated the National Championship.

_________________
Please vote in the Video Game Tournament!
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewforum.php?f=45


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 6205
Location: Washington State
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
washing machine wrote:
If this happens (and I hope it does) will you mail me a statewide Minute Maid Dart League champ shirt?

no I'm keeping my shirt

I'll buy one.

I don't think they make extra championship shirts for sale. Each team member gets one and good luck prying one of those away.

There'll be one in Goodwill in a year, give or take.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 4:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52366
Monkey_Driven wrote:
The presenter for my all-day training yesterday was a 'Bama grad. Made me think of how Lenny celebrated the National Championship.

did he have a dr. pepper in front of you?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 4:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 15674
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
The presenter for my all-day training yesterday was a 'Bama grad. Made me think of how Lenny celebrated the National Championship.

did he have a dr. pepper in front of you?


I was drinking a dr pepper.

_________________
Please vote in the Video Game Tournament!
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewforum.php?f=45


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 4:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52366
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
The presenter for my all-day training yesterday was a 'Bama grad. Made me think of how Lenny celebrated the National Championship.

did he have a dr. pepper in front of you?


I was drinking a dr pepper.

baller move

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 10, 2018 4:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 15674
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
The presenter for my all-day training yesterday was a 'Bama grad. Made me think of how Lenny celebrated the National Championship.

did he have a dr. pepper in front of you?


I was drinking a dr pepper.

baller move


Power move.

_________________
Please vote in the Video Game Tournament!
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewforum.php?f=45


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2730, 2731, 2732, 2733, 2734, 2735, 2736 ... 3077  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Peeps and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue November 13, 2018 6:25 pm