Post a reply

Re: Talk About Your Day Thread

Sat December 30, 2017 3:08 am

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:good evening, mary

sup grl?

i'm male, mary

I've been trying to remember where my avatar is from but im clueless. I thought it might be a dinosaur jr album cover but i think i googled it once and nothing came up. help me out here

Sat December 30, 2017 3:09 am

also im probably stoned

Sat December 30, 2017 3:10 am

oh god

Sat December 30, 2017 3:12 am

how terribly unhelpful

Sat December 30, 2017 3:15 am

malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:This is the longest day in my life

would've flown by if we'd had the chance to convince coppertom that his mom was in fact into giant dildos. alas, the good guys' short sightedness struck again.

just how many vicodin did you take today?

just one i think

Sat December 30, 2017 3:16 am

spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:

would've flown by if we'd had the chance to convince coppertom that his mom was in fact into giant dildos. alas, the good guys' short sightedness struck again.

just one i think

take another, i think

Sat December 30, 2017 3:16 am

malice wrote:how terribly unhelpful

hold me

Sat December 30, 2017 3:17 am

malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:

just one i think

take another, i think

why i actually feel okay

Sat December 30, 2017 3:18 am

spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:

just one i think

take another, i think

why i actually feel okay

ok then, mail them to me

Sat December 30, 2017 3:20 am

don't do it, spike

Sat December 30, 2017 3:21 am

malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:

just one i think

take another, i think

why i actually feel okay

ok then, mail them to me

all of them?

Sat December 30, 2017 3:50 pm

spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:

just one i think

take another, i think

why i actually feel okay

ok then, mail them to me

all of them?

Im not that greedy

Wed January 03, 2018 9:05 am

Just found out this lady we know, single mum of 3, all friends with our kids, gym instructor, fit as all hell, 47 years old, had some sort of accident on New Years and was put in a coma. They turned the life support off today and that's it, she's gone.

It's bizarre as I have no idea what actually happened. She's one of those people you just always run into around the place, and an habitual facebooker, so I'd pretty much always see her face if logged on.

I just drove past her house as its on my way home and can't stop thinking about the fact that she's not here anymore, and what's to come of her kids.

Fuck it.

Someone on facebook posted that "life was so precious". I chuckled in spite of myself.

Wed January 03, 2018 9:47 am

Jesus, that’s awful. Hope all is okay for you V

Wed January 03, 2018 3:28 pm

Higgs wrote:Just found out this lady we know, single mum of 3, all friends with our kids, gym instructor, fit as all hell, 47 years old, had some sort of accident on New Years and was put in a coma. They turned the life support off today and that's it, she's gone.

It's bizarre as I have no idea what actually happened. She's one of those people you just always run into around the place, and an habitual facebooker, so I'd pretty much always see her face if logged on.

I just drove past her house as its on my way home and can't stop thinking about the fact that she's not here anymore, and what's to come of her kids.

Fuck it.

Someone on facebook posted that "life was so precious". I chuckled in spite of myself.

:(

Wed January 03, 2018 4:19 pm

Dev wrote:
Higgs wrote:Just found out this lady we know, single mum of 3, all friends with our kids, gym instructor, fit as all hell, 47 years old, had some sort of accident on New Years and was put in a coma. They turned the life support off today and that's it, she's gone.

Fuck it.

:(

Wed January 03, 2018 6:47 pm

I'm having breakfast right now at the same spot in Woodland Hills as the guy who played McLovin

Wed January 03, 2018 6:50 pm

Tell him I said hi.

Wed January 03, 2018 7:23 pm

I left him alone. He was having breakfast with his girlfriend

Wed January 03, 2018 7:55 pm

theplatypus wrote:I left him alone. He was having breakfast with his girlfriend

how ridiculously hot is she
Post a reply