The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65948 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2701, 2702, 2703, 2704, 2705, 2706, 2707 ... 3298  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 3:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 16768
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Bammer wrote:
I accidentally wore my boxer briefs inside-out today.

I felt like I had to tell someone, and I'm thankful to have RM as a sounding board for this kind of thing.

i heard that can make your cock smaller

*wife reads over my shoulder*
"These are the boys you're always talking to??!"

tell her i said hi

PM sent


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 3:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61823
Strat wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Strat wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Bammer wrote:
I accidentally wore my boxer briefs inside-out today.

I felt like I had to tell someone, and I'm thankful to have RM as a sounding board for this kind of thing.

i heard that can make your cock smaller

Len, what is your next step for employment? Figure that out yet?

ski team equipment manager

That really sounds like an awful job.

every job is awful everything is awful

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 3:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61823
McParadigm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Bammer wrote:
I accidentally wore my boxer briefs inside-out today.

I felt like I had to tell someone, and I'm thankful to have RM as a sounding board for this kind of thing.

i heard that can make your cock smaller

*wife reads over my shoulder*
"These are the boys you're always talking to??!"

tell her i said hi

PM sent

gross

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 4:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 17244
Location: Lft Craquepeau
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
McParadigm wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Bammer wrote:
I accidentally wore my boxer briefs inside-out today.

I felt like I had to tell someone, and I'm thankful to have RM as a sounding board for this kind of thing.

i heard that can make your cock smaller

*wife reads over my shoulder*
"These are the boys you're always talking to??!"

tell her i said hi

PM sent

gross

Can you tell her that you're batting above your average?

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 5:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 18641
Location: Mizzou
Another night at the hospital.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 6:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
Thread Killer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 3:57 am
Posts: 3534
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Another night at the hospital.

:(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 6:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 35228
Location: Buenos Aires
I'm all messed up and it's great


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 6:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 19853
I'm on vicodin


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 6:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 18641
Location: Mizzou
dpupenya wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Another night at the hospital.

:(


Luckily we have been in the room all day stealing naps when we can versus being admitted around 11 pm.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 6:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2142
Location: Most likely at the office...
Monkey_Driven wrote:
dpupenya wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Another night at the hospital.

:(


Luckily we have been in the room all day stealing naps when we can versus being admitted around 11 pm.

Trust me, I feel you brother.

Keep at it.

:peace:

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 6:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 7352
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Bammer wrote:
I accidentally wore my boxer briefs inside-out today.

I felt like I had to tell someone, and I'm thankful to have RM as a sounding board for this kind of thing.

i heard that can make your cock smaller

Well if that's the case I guess I'll do your sister a favor and wear them inside-out again tomorrow.

_________________
There’s a good chance I posted this while sitting on the toilet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 5418
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
SNOW!!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 3:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61823
Bammer wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Bammer wrote:
I accidentally wore my boxer briefs inside-out today.

I felt like I had to tell someone, and I'm thankful to have RM as a sounding board for this kind of thing.

i heard that can make your cock smaller

Well if that's the case I guess I'll do your sister a favor and wear them inside-out again tomorrow.

oh boy...if you only saw my sister...

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 09, 2017 5:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 7352
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Bammer wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Bammer wrote:
I accidentally wore my boxer briefs inside-out today.

I felt like I had to tell someone, and I'm thankful to have RM as a sounding board for this kind of thing.

i heard that can make your cock smaller

Well if that's the case I guess I'll do your sister a favor and wear them inside-out again tomorrow.

oh boy...if you only saw my sister...

PM received. Yowza!

_________________
There’s a good chance I posted this while sitting on the toilet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 09, 2017 5:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 35228
Location: Buenos Aires
Omw to the hospital to get checked out. Hilariously fell down a flight of stairs at a party. I hurt my shoulder and ankle but I am fine I think. PARTYYYYY


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 09, 2017 6:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 38235
Location: Mountains
theplatypus wrote:
Omw to the hospital to get checked out. Hilariously fell down a flight of stairs at a party. I hurt my shoulder and ankle but I am fine I think. PARTYYYYY

Drugs are bad.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 09, 2017 6:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 17535
Location: Illinois
theplatypus wrote:
Omw to the hospital to get checked out. Hilariously fell down a flight of stairs at a party. I hurt my shoulder and ankle but I am fine I think. PARTYYYYY


Are you seriously going to clog up the hospital waiting room for a few basic owies?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 09, 2017 7:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 35228
Location: Buenos Aires
There was no one there, and why not have it checked anyway, just in case? Only a mental deficient like Verb would risk serious injury for some misplaced sense of pride.

Anyway turns out I fractured my left shoulder and have to wear a sling for a month. NICE


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 09, 2017 7:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 24187
damn, dude.

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Sat December 09, 2017 1:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 19853
you're out of control jorge


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65948 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2701, 2702, 2703, 2704, 2705, 2706, 2707 ... 3298  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 1:03 am