The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2632, 2633, 2634, 2635, 2636, 2637, 2638 ... 2708  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 18, 2017 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38790
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
It's raining pretty hard right now...

be careful out there


I'm the second floor. I'm safe...for now.

if it starts to flood jump out of the building

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 18, 2017 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 10221
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
It's raining pretty hard right now...

be careful out there


I'm the second floor. I'm safe...for now.

if it starts to flood jump out of the building


I'm an excellent swimmer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 18, 2017 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38790
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
It's raining pretty hard right now...

be careful out there


I'm the second floor. I'm safe...for now.

if it starts to flood jump out of the building


I'm an excellent swimmer.

are you white or something?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 18, 2017 10:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 10221
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
It's raining pretty hard right now...

be careful out there


I'm the second floor. I'm safe...for now.

if it starts to flood jump out of the building


I'm an excellent swimmer.

are you white or something?


And tall!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 18, 2017 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 11483
Location: in the wind
I feel a tad better than yesterday/this morning, but I'm pretty sure that I am still sick and dying.

_________________
doug rr wrote:
argo, can I be your bench coach?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Mon September 18, 2017 11:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38790
The Argonaut wrote:
I feel a tad better than yesterday/this morning, but I'm pretty sure that I am still sick and dying.

which std did you obtain?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Tue September 19, 2017 12:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16575
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
I feel a tad better than yesterday/this morning, but I'm pretty sure that I am still sick and dying.

which std did you obtain?

oh god. I just read these posts. that is some terrible luck, argo.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed September 20, 2017 12:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 11483
Location: in the wind
This weekend, I parked my car two neighborhoods away because it was a hard time of day to find a spot. Now, I have to go move it, because it can't be there tomorrow morning (street cleaning.). I am still sick and dying, so I don't know if I'm going to survive this trip. Goodbye

_________________
doug rr wrote:
argo, can I be your bench coach?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed September 20, 2017 1:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
Gym Leader
 Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 11262
The Argonaut wrote:
This weekend, I parked my car two neighborhoods away because it was a hard time of day to find a spot. Now, I have to go move it, because it can't be there tomorrow morning (street cleaning.). I am still sick and dying, so I don't know if I'm going to survive this trip. Goodbye

dont you guys have Uber?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed September 20, 2017 1:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 11483
Location: in the wind
You obviously have no idea how cheap I am.

_________________
doug rr wrote:
argo, can I be your bench coach?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed September 20, 2017 1:44 am 
Offline
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 18619
Location: the beach
no, we do


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed September 20, 2017 1:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 11483
Location: in the wind
watch it, doug

_________________
doug rr wrote:
argo, can I be your bench coach?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed September 20, 2017 7:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 17404
Location: Hunter
2 weeks off work. Woo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed September 20, 2017 7:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 1111
Location: Most likely at the office...
LetMeSleep wrote:
2 weeks off work. Woo.


Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed September 20, 2017 7:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 13567
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Higgs wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:
2 weeks off work. Woo.


Image

What a lucky bastard. Enjoy!

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed September 20, 2017 10:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Posts: 2303
Location: right there
Surf's up! Things have gotten a little windy today on our island in the sun. :D

_________________
Art never killed anybody.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed September 20, 2017 12:41 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu April 21, 2016 12:19 am
Posts: 2652
Everyday seems to be a potluck at work. I bring a sandwich and never eat it, because who wants a boring turkey sandwich when there's other people's food there? Donuts, tamales, cookies, tacos, muffins, green chili, pizza, etc.

All we do is eat, eat, eat.

"How is the booklet coming along?"

"Sorry, can't talk - my mouth is full of sour patch kids."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed September 20, 2017 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 3281
Location: Washington State
A couple hours before bed pulled something in my shoulder blade that made it hard to breathe. Couldn't sleep on it, tried ibuprofen, heating pad, got maybe 3 hours of 'rest'. Then the power went out at 3:00 and didn't come on until right before I was supposed to leave for work. Still hurts to breathe but it's not as bad.

I'm tired as hell but at least I know I'm not dying, I guess? Oh and I have a presentation later today and I look like shit. WOO.

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed September 20, 2017 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 31436
Location: this field intentionally left blank
I think I'm gonna drive to Aspen this weekend.

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
If earth were a sphere, it would be impossible for any of us to stay grounded.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Wed September 20, 2017 4:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 55964
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Drive safely


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2632, 2633, 2634, 2635, 2636, 2637, 2638 ... 2708  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bodysnatcher and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue December 12, 2017 11:33 pm