The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2732, 2733, 2734, 2735, 2736, 2737, 2738 ... 2744  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 3:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 14035
Location: Lft Craquepeau
cutuphalfdead wrote:
What did he do to your dick!?

VinylGuy wrote:
my partner is really hurt

From what I can ascertain, the Director used VG's dick to hit his partner?

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 4:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 32027
Location: this field intentionally left blank
bodysnatcher wrote:
i bet they thought they were the fuckin bomb


Image

This is an iconic look

_________________
96583UP wrote:
you guessed it

Spoiler: show
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 6:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13752
Location: Seattle, WA
for who? Coors Lite?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 6:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 32027
Location: this field intentionally left blank
It’s called fashion, snatch

_________________
96583UP wrote:
you guessed it

Spoiler: show
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 6:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13752
Location: Seattle, WA
more like trashion, amirite?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 6:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 32027
Location: this field intentionally left blank
u r not rite

_________________
96583UP wrote:
you guessed it

Spoiler: show
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 2:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4144
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
10 minutes late on the first bad traffic morning of the year.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 2:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 40580
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
10 minutes late on the first bad traffic morning of the year.

uh oh

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 4:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 3670
Location: Washington State
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
10 minutes late on the first bad traffic morning of the year.

30 minutes here. Plus I didn't sleep at all last night. And I don't mean that in an, "I slept poorly" way. I mean I was fully awake all night. I finally fell asleep this morning though. On the bus. Since traffic wasn't moving and it was warm I just zonked right the hell out. I don't know how I didn't fall into the aisle, I was so out. Luckily I didn't fall onto anyone either and sleep on their shoulder.

Also missed an somewhat important part of my audiobook but I'm far enough into it (about an hour from the end of a 15 hour book) that I think I can just read the wiki article. I've lost interest in the direction the story took anyway so hearing about the attack on the house of sin doesn't really hold my interest. Prurient writing in the middle of a sci-fi book is just weird.

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 5:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 40580
goodnight, bune

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 5:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13752
Location: Seattle, WA
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
10 minutes late on the first bad traffic morning of the year.


First morning of traffic of the year, geezus


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
everything is an emergency today :/

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13752
Location: Seattle, WA
took the bus today bc traffic was an absolute nightmare (pretty much is all hours of every day at this point), and it was super shitty weather, even by Seattle's standards. didn't really want to sit in it on my scooter. but, now i wish i had. goddamn i hate the bus. whenever i watch Speed, i root for Dennis Hopper... because fuck buses and anyone who rides them.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 6:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 3670
Location: Washington State
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
goodnight, bune

Image
bodysnatcher wrote:
took the bus today bc traffic was an absolute nightmare (pretty much is all hours of every day at this point), and it was super shitty weather, even by Seattle's standards. didn't really want to sit in it on my scooter. but, now i wish i had. goddamn i hate the bus. whenever i watch Speed, i root for Dennis Hopper... because fuck buses and anyone who rides them.
But...you're on the bus?

I'm glad that my bus is an Express because it's only people who work in Portland, no one else.

edit: Holy shit.

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 6:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13752
Location: Seattle, WA
bune wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
goodnight, bune

Image
bodysnatcher wrote:
took the bus today bc traffic was an absolute nightmare (pretty much is all hours of every day at this point), and it was super shitty weather, even by Seattle's standards. didn't really want to sit in it on my scooter. but, now i wish i had. goddamn i hate the bus. whenever i watch Speed, i root for Dennis Hopper... because fuck buses and anyone who rides them.
But...you're on the bus?

I'm glad that my bus is an Express because it's only people who work in Portland, no one else.

edit: Holy shit.


the bus i grab is the express too, but it's about a 45 minute commute. and it's PACKED every time - like a sardine can. Seattle has a big bus/transit problem. once we hit downtown, we go down junkie row, and every single time some dude gets on smelling like a mix of dried diarrhea and nuclear cigarette ash.

today i sprinted to catch the bus bc the next one wasn't coming for another 15 minutes, and stepped right in a water-filled pothole that went halfway up my shin :censored:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 7:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 3670
Location: Washington State
I've seen the bus centers in Seattle. The one that's right on I5 is imposing as hell.

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 11, 2018 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13752
Location: Seattle, WA
bune wrote:
I've seen the bus centers in Seattle. The one that's right on I5 is imposing as hell.


yeah that thing is intense. they're remodeling it soon, i hope it's less prison-like :haha:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 7:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 10:16 pm
Posts: 4341
Up all night alternating between chills and fever. Had to see the GP because I've recently been to a malaria zone. Blood test came back negative in 3 hours, and I was bizarrely disappointed, like malaria would've been an exotic thing to have.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 1:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Polluted
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:27 am
Posts: 7169
Location: PM me, I have everything.
The planet is a shithole and everything dies. Happy Friday, RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Fri January 12, 2018 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
Self wrote:
The planet is a shithole and everything dies. Happy Friday, RM.

my true kindred spirit, my self

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2732, 2733, 2734, 2735, 2736, 2737, 2738 ... 2744  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue January 23, 2018 10:01 am