The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53804 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2679, 2680, 2681, 2682, 2683, 2684, 2685 ... 2691  Next
 Post subject: Re: Talk About Your Day Thread
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 1:23 am 
Broken Tamborine

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
how's mexico, tommy?

Relaxing. Tomorrow we're going to go check out some Mayan ruins at Coba.

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 1:48 am 
The Master

MissYouAllDay wrote:
how's mexico, tommy?

Relaxing. Tomorrow we're going to go check out some Mayan ruins at Coba.

you suck

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 2:07 am 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

Never look back, Jorge. That's the lesson of the Sodom and Gomorrah story in the Bible. Never look back

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 2:12 am 
The Master

The Argonaut wrote:
Never look back, Jorge. That's the lesson of the Sodom and Gomorrah story in the Bible. Never look back

i'd like to hear dev's analysis of that story

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 2:32 am 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

I believe the exact quote from last week in tinychat was "Can anyone tell me what the point of the story of Lot is? There is no point. The Bible sucks." I could be wrong, though.

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 2:40 am 
The Master

The Argonaut wrote:
I believe the exact quote from last week in tinychat was "Can anyone tell me what the point of the story of Lot is? There is no point. The Bible sucks." I could be wrong, though.

god bless him

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 3:01 am 
10Club Complaint Department

theplatypus wrote:
I feel like absolute garbage

I just got off the bus from work. Another guy also got off right behind me. I've got my headphones on, thinking about some shit, not really paying attention to the world around me.

Just as I get off I see there's a young guy in a wheelchair sitting by the bus stop and he's talking to me. I've got the music on, and I also think maybe he's just begging for money, and when you live in a big South American city you kind of grow desensitized to that stuff. So I just walk right past him.

About half a block later I'm like huh, that feels weird, I wonder what that guy wanted. And I turn around and I see the other guy, who had gotten off behind me, helping him get his wheelchair into the bus. The guy in the wheelchair was asking me for help to get into the bus and I just straight up ignored him. I actually kind of want to cry

you have to make this right to restore karmic balance. otherwise, you'll be crossing the street with your headphones on, not hear any sirens, get hit by a fire truck, and lose the use of your legs.

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 3:03 am 
The Master

spike wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

I just got off the bus from work. Another guy also got off right behind me. I've got my headphones on, thinking about some shit, not really paying attention to the world around me.

Just as I get off I see there's a young guy in a wheelchair sitting by the bus stop and he's talking to me. I've got the music on, and I also think maybe he's just begging for money, and when you live in a big South American city you kind of grow desensitized to that stuff. So I just walk right past him.

About half a block later I'm like huh, that feels weird, I wonder what that guy wanted. And I turn around and I see the other guy, who had gotten off behind me, helping him get his wheelchair into the bus. The guy in the wheelchair was asking me for help to get into the bus and I just straight up ignored him. I actually kind of want to cry

you have to make this right to restore karmic balance. otherwise, you'll be crossing the street with your headphones on, not hear any sirens, get hit by a fire truck, and lose the use of your legs.

he would rather die than lose the use of his legs

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 3:05 am 

spike wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

he'd lose the use of his male sexual organ in this scenario as well, making no wanking november a cakewalk.

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 3:09 am 
The Master

spike wrote:
spike wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

he'd lose the use of his male sexual organ in this scenario as well, making no wanking november a cakewalk.

he's better off paying for my car damages

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 3:20 am 

spike wrote:
spike wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

how'd you do it anyway?

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 3:22 am 
The Master

spike wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

how'd you do it anyway?

trying to squeeze my dad's silverado into a semi tight area at a gas station...hit one of those black posts near the pump

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 3:26 am 
AnalLog

theplatypus wrote:

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 3:43 am 

spike wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

how'd you do it anyway?

trying to squeeze my dad's silverado into a semi tight area at a gas station...hit one of those black posts near the pump

i totes swiped one of those posts backing out of an alley a couple years ago. worst part was that my wife was in the car, claims she saw it coming, but didn't say anything because she didn't want to backseat drive.

she's never shy about backseat driving though. :?

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 3:44 am 
The Master

spike wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

how'd you do it anyway?

i totes swiped one of those posts backing out of an alley a couple years ago. worst part was that my wife was in the car, claims she saw it coming, but didn't say anything because she didn't want to backseat drive.

your wife is such a liar

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 3:47 am 

spike wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

how'd you do it anyway?

your wife is such a liar

who among us can say they've never told a lie?

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 3:49 am 
The Master

spike wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:
spike wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

how'd you do it anyway?

your wife is such a liar

who among us can say they've never told a lie?

honestly - i can

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 3:50 am 

lol

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 3:55 am 
The Master

hey it's almost 10 and i'm not asleep yet...maybe the b 12 shot is finally kicking in

PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 3:56 am 

are you lying? are you actually asleep?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53804 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2679, 2680, 2681, 2682, 2683, 2684, 2685 ... 2691  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion