The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407 ... 415  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Sun January 28, 2018 1:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49911
i love you, ruddo

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Sun January 28, 2018 1:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 21533
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Ruddo I really don’t give a shit about most people but I think it’s time to try build a relationship and friendship with some of my rm kin who aren’t stip Strat Rangi and Mirella and paddy. All whom I’ve met and love and they love me in return. What’s the best way to do that?

Should I start a campaign and appeal to them via several witty charming threads in GD or start a whole new account where I Brown nose everyone?

^honest questions

Don't do any of that until you meet me first



I’m on my way.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Sun January 28, 2018 6:55 am 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:41 am
Posts: 1398
Ruddo,

I just came across what claimed to be footage from Turkey (not sure if related to their offensive against the Kurds). They seemed to have some number of Leopard 2A4s (turrets with vertical faces) or earlier variants. Seems rather odd that they haven't upgraded them with additional armor. Even a cast-off Leopard 2 from Germany is way newer than any M60 they have in stock.

Are the Turkish armories so full of second hand tanks that they don't care how many are lost to preventable causes?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Sun January 28, 2018 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50424
simple schoolboy wrote:
Ruddo,

I just came across what claimed to be footage from Turkey (not sure if related to their offensive against the Kurds). They seemed to have some number of Leopard 2A4s (turrets with vertical faces) or earlier variants. Seems rather odd that they haven't upgraded them with additional armor. Even a cast-off Leopard 2 from Germany is way newer than any M60 they have in stock.

Are the Turkish armories so full of second hand tanks that they don't care how many are lost to preventable causes?

They've never spent much on their military. Just piecing together stuff from another era. They've always relied on "allies" if they needed help. I'm not too familiar with what exactly had been going on with them and the Kurds lately, I'll have to read up on it. I thought they were in some kind of treaty.

Side note, every Kurdish person I've ever met has been really nice and hospitable

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Tue January 30, 2018 3:31 am 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21117
I think we can figure this out, Ruddo.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Tue January 30, 2018 3:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50424
Wat

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Tue January 30, 2018 3:38 am 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21117
I think we will come to some kind of consensus at some point. you're a reasonable guy.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Tue January 30, 2018 3:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50424
Well, I thought we were all just posting and moving on. But you want to keep bringing up "issues".

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Tue January 30, 2018 4:00 am 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17136
Location: Seattle, WA
B wrote:
Do my gray hairs grow in gray or do they turn gray after they've grown in?


my wife asked me the exact same thing this weekend


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Tue January 30, 2018 4:01 am 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21117
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Well, I thought we were all just posting and moving on. But you want to keep bringing up "issues".

stop suggesting I am a drama queen. it's not that simple. I'm not a queen for one.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Tue January 30, 2018 4:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50424
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Well, I thought we were all just posting and moving on. But you want to keep bringing up "issues".

stop suggesting I am a drama queen. it's not that simple. I'm not a queen for one.

But why do you keep bringing shit up? What is there to work out? Nothing. Just post and quit thinking that there is some kind of rift or something. No one wants to talk about lame shit like that dev.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Tue January 30, 2018 4:15 am 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21117
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Well, I thought we were all just posting and moving on. But you want to keep bringing up "issues".

stop suggesting I am a drama queen. it's not that simple. I'm not a queen for one.

But why do you keep bringing shit up? What is there to work out? Nothing. Just post and quit thinking that there is some kind of rift or something. No one wants to talk about lame shit like that dev.

fine then. we'll do it your way.

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Tue January 30, 2018 4:17 am 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21117
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Dev wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Well, I thought we were all just posting and moving on. But you want to keep bringing up "issues".

stop suggesting I am a drama queen. it's not that simple. I'm not a queen for one.

But why do you keep bringing shit up? What is there to work out? Nothing. Just post and quit thinking that there is some kind of rift or something. No one wants to talk about lame shit like that dev.

fine then. we'll do it your way.

or for that matter, we'll do it your way, because "no one" wants to talk about it. I'm glad we're dealing in absolutes. I bet that will turn out well. oh wait... it won't. #logos

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Tue January 30, 2018 4:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50424
I don't even know what you are talking about dude. Consensus on what?

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Wed January 31, 2018 12:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9316
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
What is Korean Fried Chicken?

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Wed January 31, 2018 12:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 9192
Location: Space City
B wrote:
What is Korean Fried Chicken?


Chicken with a spicy sauce primarily seasoned with gochujang. Savory and sweet with some fermented funk to it. So fucking good.
Image

http://www.dakandbop.com/


Last edited by washing machine on Wed January 31, 2018 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Wed January 31, 2018 12:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 9192
Location: Space City
Sorry ruddo. I really wanted to field that one. and forgot what thread I was in.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Wed January 31, 2018 1:03 am 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17136
Location: Seattle, WA
rude


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Wed January 31, 2018 1:04 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21368
Location: the beach
you could have at least found a better picture..a food stylist would slap you for that post


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Just ask Ruddo
PostPosted: Wed January 31, 2018 1:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 49911
doug rr wrote:
you could have at least found a better picture..a food stylist would slap you for that post

stfu

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407 ... 415  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: knee tunes and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed August 15, 2018 1:59 am