The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4776 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 235, 236, 237, 238, 239  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Tue July 31, 2018 10:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33253
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Image

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Tue July 31, 2018 12:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50466
is that you burt

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Tue July 31, 2018 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 15917
Location: Lft Craquepeau
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
is that you burt

Which one?

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 5:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33253
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Image

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 5:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12733
Location: Where everybody knows your name
He’s lost weight!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 5:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 33253
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Poor bastard is wasting away.

_________________
Death is coming. Eat trash. Be free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17226
Location: Seattle, WA
he apparently only eats one potato a day


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12733
Location: Where everybody knows your name
One potato a day. WTF does that do? Is this some weird new hipster thing?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 5:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9324
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
bodysnatcher wrote:
he apparently only eats one potato a day


Probably why he can't make a decent movie anymore.

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17226
Location: Seattle, WA
wease wrote:
One potato a day. WTF does that do? Is this some weird new hipster thing?


some fad diet he was told to get on after he had his heart attack earlier this year. apparently eats one potato a day with nothing added to it, then eventually introduces other foods until he's maintaining a vegan diet.

i'm sure it'll kill him, just not as quick as what he was doing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 7:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12733
Location: Where everybody knows your name
bodysnatcher wrote:
wease wrote:
One potato a day. WTF does that do? Is this some weird new hipster thing?


some fad diet he was told to get on after he had his heart attack earlier this year. apparently eats one potato a day with nothing added to it, then eventually introduces other foods until he's maintaining a vegan diet.

i'm sure it'll kill him, just not as quick as what he was doing.

So it IS some hipster thing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17226
Location: Seattle, WA
wease wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
wease wrote:
One potato a day. WTF does that do? Is this some weird new hipster thing?


some fad diet he was told to get on after he had his heart attack earlier this year. apparently eats one potato a day with nothing added to it, then eventually introduces other foods until he's maintaining a vegan diet.

i'm sure it'll kill him, just not as quick as what he was doing.

So it IS some hipster thing.


he probably forms the baked potato into hamburger patties to convince himself he's eating a burger. like those tofurky abominations.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 12733
Location: Where everybody knows your name
bodysnatcher wrote:
wease wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
wease wrote:
One potato a day. WTF does that do? Is this some weird new hipster thing?


some fad diet he was told to get on after he had his heart attack earlier this year. apparently eats one potato a day with nothing added to it, then eventually introduces other foods until he's maintaining a vegan diet.

i'm sure it'll kill him, just not as quick as what he was doing.

So it IS some hipster thing.


he probably forms the baked potato into hamburger patties to convince himself he's eating a burger. like those tofurky abominations.

C’mon. He’s not THAT creative...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Sat August 04, 2018 4:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 3825
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Wed August 08, 2018 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 3825
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17226
Location: Seattle, WA
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65341
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Looking good, 'snatcher.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17226
Location: Seattle, WA
thanks!

testing my outfit for Missoula


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 6:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 65341
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Meet up with a furry who loves anime and you might challenge Weird Al and Weezer for nerdiest concert experience ever!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17226
Location: Seattle, WA
durdencommatyler wrote:
Meet up with a furry who loves anime and you might challenge Weird Al and Weezer for nerdiest concert experience ever!


i really don't want to commit a hate crime on myself


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4776 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 235, 236, 237, 238, 239  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun August 19, 2018 11:34 am