The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4019 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Mon January 15, 2018 4:36 pm 
Online
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 8398
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
bodysnatcher wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Image


I do this all the time at the grocery


I can't find those damned things at grocery stores anymore.

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Mon January 15, 2018 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 14152
Location: Seattle, WA
Snickers? Or the belt separators?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Mon January 15, 2018 6:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 58994
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I really don't get what story that Snickers pic is trying to tell.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Mon January 15, 2018 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 14152
Location: Seattle, WA
it's about not being oppressed or scared by people who are larger than you – physically, mentally, or emotionally. stand tall and be yourself. don't get lost in the crowd. even when all odds are against you.

be the snickers bar.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Mon January 15, 2018 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 58994
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
bodysnatcher wrote:
it's about not being oppressed or scared by people who are larger than you – physically, mentally, or emotionally. stand tall and be yourself. don't get lost in the crowd. even when all odds are against you.

be the snickers bar.

That's fucking DEEP, man.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Mon January 15, 2018 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 14152
Location: Seattle, WA
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
it's about not being oppressed or scared by people who are larger than you – physically, mentally, or emotionally. stand tall and be yourself. don't get lost in the crowd. even when all odds are against you.

be the snickers bar.

That's fucking DEEP, man.


CAN'T TOUCH THE BOTTOM


Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Mon January 15, 2018 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 58994
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
That's the greatest photo I've ever seen. I'm going to get that tattooed on my left thigh.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Mon January 15, 2018 6:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 12923
Location: Illinois
I really want to do the art selfie thing on Google art but I think it's down right now.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Mon January 15, 2018 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 14455
Location: Lft Craquepeau
bodysnatcher wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
it's about not being oppressed or scared by people who are larger than you – physically, mentally, or emotionally. stand tall and be yourself. don't get lost in the crowd. even when all odds are against you.

be the snickers bar.

That's fucking DEEP, man.


CAN'T TOUCH THE BOTTOM


Image

CHOMP

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Mon January 15, 2018 6:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 11998
Location: mtlqcca
verb_to_trust wrote:
I really want to do the art selfie thing on Google art but I think it's down right now.

It's only available regionallly, and not in Chicago. I think maybe only NY and LA. Pretty dumb

_________________
, yo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Mon January 15, 2018 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 12923
Location: Illinois
The Argonaut wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
I really want to do the art selfie thing on Google art but I think it's down right now.

It's only available regionallly, and not in Chicago. I think maybe only NY and LA. Pretty dumb


Shame. It really could have taken the photo album thread to a new level.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Mon January 15, 2018 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 14152
Location: Seattle, WA
verb_to_trust wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
I really want to do the art selfie thing on Google art but I think it's down right now.

It's only available regionallly, and not in Chicago. I think maybe only NY and LA. Pretty dumb


Shame. It really could have taken the photo album thread to a new level.


i did it and i got some dude from a painting i've never heard of that looked nothing like me

i think this is just a way for Google to collect faces


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Mon January 15, 2018 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 12923
Location: Illinois
bodysnatcher wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
I really want to do the art selfie thing on Google art but I think it's down right now.

It's only available regionallly, and not in Chicago. I think maybe only NY and LA. Pretty dumb


Shame. It really could have taken the photo album thread to a new level.


i did it and i got some dude from a painting i've never heard of that looked nothing like me

i think this is just a way for Google to collect faces


I trust my internet overlords


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Mon January 15, 2018 6:54 pm 
Online
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 8398
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
bodysnatcher wrote:
Snickers? Or the belt separators?


The separators, but it's hard to find a standard Snickers now too.

snickers peanut butter
snicker peanut butter squared
almond snickers
snickers dark
snickers white chocolate
snickers with all nougat
snickers with just nuts
fancy mixed nuts snickers
snickers deconstructed
snickers with another snickers in the middle

:(

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 3:23 am 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 29885
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
Image

_________________
"anticipation of death is worse than death itself" - Steven Seagal, Hard to Kill


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 11:27 am 
Online
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 8398
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
BurtReynolds wrote:
Image


I like his romantic techniques.

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Wed January 17, 2018 12:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 14455
Location: Lft Craquepeau
B wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Image


I like his romantic techniques.

He's whispering sweet nothings to her.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 5:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:41 am
Posts: 3494
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________
"I'll hold your wallet while you go fuck yourself"-David Letterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 6:11 pm 
Online
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 18618
stickman slays

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Random Picture Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 25, 2018 12:40 am 
Online
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 29885
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
Image

_________________
"anticipation of death is worse than death itself" - Steven Seagal, Hard to Kill


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4019 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dev, PHATJ and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon February 26, 2018 1:44 am