The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Hey strat, doc and joey
PostPosted: Sun September 15, 2013 2:47 am 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

We were leaving my brother's house tonight, which is only about two miles from my house. Thought I saw something in the road so I slowed down. Sure enough

Spoiler: show

I've seen a lot of snakes, but this is one of the biggest copperheads I've ever seen. At least five feet and fat as shit. He was moving slow like he either got hit or just ate something.

Thought you guys might want to know.

Post subject: Re: Hey strat and doc
PostPosted: Sun September 15, 2013 2:50 am 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

I really appreciate you keeping me in mind in that situation :lol:

PostPosted: Sun September 15, 2013 6:42 am 
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
We were leaving my brother's house tonight, which is only about two miles from my house. Thought I saw something in the road so I slowed down. Sure enough

I've seen a lot of snakes, but this is one of the biggest copperheads I've ever seen. At least five feet and fat as shit. He was moving slow like he either got hit or just ate something.

I'm assuming you got out and helped it. Because if you didn't, you'd be a total dickface.

PostPosted: Sun September 15, 2013 8:40 am 
Future Drummer

Nowhere near the same caliber, but we saw one of our neighborhood foxes tonight. I'm not sure the species, but last time we saw a pair of reddish foxes followed by a solitary gray fox. While lacking the requisite venom to provide the mortal threat that makes this s*** real, they are pretty majestic nonetheless.

PostPosted: Sun September 15, 2013 12:12 pm 

I had a dream last night that people kept changing my desktop wall paper to gifs of snakes jumping out at me :(

PostPosted: Sun September 15, 2013 1:00 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

turned2black wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

I'm assuming you got out and helped it. Because if you didn't, you'd be a total dickface.

Yes. My wife took that picture. I had a shovel in the trunk (don't ask) so I helped it over the curb into the grass. It wasn't bleeding, but didn't try to strike me and was lethargic, so I don't know what was going on with it. That thing was fat though, and there was a pond nearby with some baby geese, so he might have just had a nice dinner...

PostPosted: Sun September 15, 2013 1:19 pm 
The Master

It was probably in the midst of digesting some nearby missing child.

PostPosted: Sun September 15, 2013 2:09 pm 
The Master

I probably would have locked my doors.

In fact, im probably going to go lock my front door now. And close the porch door. And bolt down the toilets...

PostPosted: Sun September 15, 2013 2:14 pm 

Strat wrote:
I probably would have locked my doors.

In fact, im probably going to go lock my front door now. And close the porch door. And bolt down the toilets...

That is some really good thinking.

PostPosted: Sun September 15, 2013 2:14 pm 
Posting (live)

Nice snake, Ruddo.

PostPosted: Sun September 15, 2013 6:05 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

simple schoolboy wrote:
Nowhere near the same caliber, but we saw one of our neighborhood foxes tonight. I'm not sure the species, but last time we saw a pair of reddish foxes followed by a solitary gray fox. While lacking the requisite venom to provide the mortal threat that makes this s*** real, they are pretty majestic nonetheless.

PostPosted: Sun September 15, 2013 8:31 pm 
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
turned2black wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

Yes. My wife took that picture. I had a shovel in the trunk (don't ask) so I helped it over the curb into the grass. It wasn't bleeding, but didn't try to strike me and was lethargic, so I don't know what was going on with it. That thing was fat though, and there was a pond nearby with some baby geese, so he might have just had a nice dinner...

You're a quality human being.

PostPosted: Mon September 16, 2013 10:04 pm 
Calibrating

Location: everybody needs to stop bragging about their mountains
Nope. Nope. No... nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope....

Nope.

PostPosted: Mon September 16, 2013 10:06 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

Rudd has a wife now? When did that happen?

PostPosted: Mon September 16, 2013 10:14 pm 
The Master

Sometime after you left.

PostPosted: Mon September 16, 2013 10:15 pm 
The Master

narr wrote:
Rudd has a wife now? When did that happen?

as soon as he saw her cans

PostPosted: Mon September 16, 2013 10:18 pm 

cutuphalfdead wrote:
Sometime after you left.

Rebound wife, huh? He should've known I'd be back some day.

PostPosted: Mon September 16, 2013 10:47 pm 

narr wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Sometime after you left.

I waited a long time for you.

PostPosted: Mon September 16, 2013 10:50 pm 
Posting (live)

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
narr wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Sometime after you left.

I waited a long time for you.

Not as long as this...

PostPosted: Mon September 16, 2013 10:50 pm 

And not long enough. Obviously.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump