The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Are you excited?
Very much, thank you! 31%  31%  [ 8 ]
Indeed, ... 31%  31%  [ 8 ]
Meh 15%  15%  [ 4 ]
Not at all? 23%  23%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 26
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Sun September 26, 2021 2:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 41926
Location: Buenos Aires
It's like a lil talent show group project thing. I like it, it's endearing

_________________
Anders wrote:
Human interaction is important. To love, to laugh, to feel joy, for some even friendship. These are important to life, and a vital part of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Sun September 26, 2021 2:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rated PG-13 for the power of theatre
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 90464
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
Jorge wrote:
It's like a lil talent show group project thing. I like it, it's endearing

EVEN WEIRDER POST


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Sun September 26, 2021 2:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 41926
Location: Buenos Aires
But I am on your side

_________________
Anders wrote:
Human interaction is important. To love, to laugh, to feel joy, for some even friendship. These are important to life, and a vital part of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Sun September 26, 2021 2:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rated PG-13 for the power of theatre
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 90464
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
That's why it's so weird


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Sun September 26, 2021 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 76681
should i read this thread

_________________
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
I’m a going to wear a cape out the rest of the month.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Sun September 26, 2021 2:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rated PG-13 for the power of theatre
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 90464
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
Yes!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Sun September 26, 2021 2:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 76681
epilogue wrote:
Yes!

i am very sleepy...can you call me and read it to me as i tuck myself in?

_________________
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
I’m a going to wear a cape out the rest of the month.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Sun September 26, 2021 2:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rated PG-13 for the power of theatre
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 90464
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Yes!

i am very sleepy...can you call me and read it to me as i tuck myself in?

PICK UP YOUR PHONE


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Sun September 26, 2021 2:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 76681
epilogue wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Yes!

i am very sleepy...can you call me and read it to me as i tuck myself in?

PICK UP YOUR PHONE

you're a great guy with a kind heart

_________________
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
I’m a going to wear a cape out the rest of the month.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Sun September 26, 2021 2:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rated PG-13 for the power of theatre
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 90464
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
epilogue wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Yes!

i am very sleepy...can you call me and read it to me as i tuck myself in?

PICK UP YOUR PHONE

you're a great guy with a kind heart

Roll tide


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Sun September 26, 2021 2:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
for those who
are not...shall be
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 16397
Location: here
I just want to hear me

_________________
knee tunes wrote:
I'm eating a candy bracelet right now.

It's fun to gnaw on your wrist!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Sun September 26, 2021 2:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
for those who
are not...shall be
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 16397
Location: here
If RM interviews have anything to do with history, I'm gonna be the best part here

_________________
knee tunes wrote:
I'm eating a candy bracelet right now.

It's fun to gnaw on your wrist!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Sun September 26, 2021 2:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun March 12, 2017 3:06 pm
Posts: 6036
Jorge wrote:
It's like a lil talent show group project thing. I like it, it's endearing

:lol:

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
soulseek 4 lyfe


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Sun September 26, 2021 2:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
for those who
are not...shall be
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 16397
Location: here
Ello Sailor wrote:
Jorge wrote:
It's like a lil talent show group project thing. I like it, it's endearing

:lol:



Ok, MC Jorge Hammer

_________________
knee tunes wrote:
I'm eating a candy bracelet right now.

It's fun to gnaw on your wrist!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Tue September 28, 2021 3:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 19333
Location: Space City
Strong endorsement from malloy on that patreon bonus content, y'all.

Malloy wrote:
a month or two ago i cancelled all but one of my patreon subs.

_________________
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Some of you need to be willing to open your palate up a little bit and stop thinking of things as gross.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Tue September 28, 2021 3:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
jeeeesus relax already
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 27291
epilogue wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Guys I’m sorry. I had intended to get this wrapped before the school semester began, but I didn’t get the segments I wanted from everybody before then. Then once a semester began I just became buried in work. I will try to finish it this weekend.

I really appreciate all the work you've put into this. I know it wasn't easy and I know you've been at our mercy some. Love gets in the way sometimes. I totally get it.


dont fall for this Joe. He is just doing what his idol Kanye does with its fans.

RELEASE RMCAST

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Tue September 28, 2021 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Posts: 6727
Location: oatmeal
VinylGuy wrote:
epilogue wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Guys I’m sorry. I had intended to get this wrapped before the school semester began, but I didn’t get the segments I wanted from everybody before then. Then once a semester began I just became buried in work. I will try to finish it this weekend.

I really appreciate all the work you've put into this. I know it wasn't easy and I know you've been at our mercy some. Love gets in the way sometimes. I totally get it.


dont fall for this Joe. He is just doing what his idol Kanye does with its fans.

RELEASE RMCAST

wait up in the dark for it to speak to you.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Tue September 28, 2021 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
jeeeesus relax already
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 27291
#FREEOURVOICES

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Tue September 28, 2021 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 19247
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
I think the segments should be by us, sure, but they shouldn't be about us... this way we can upload it to the world wide web and see where we end up on the charts


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: RMCast
PostPosted: Tue September 28, 2021 5:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 45625
Location: In the oatmeal aisle wearing a Shellac shirt
I edited VG’s segment on Sunday. Trying to get a crew together for some tasteful banter between segments, then release the thing


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun October 24, 2021 1:51 pm