The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Tue November 10, 2020 5:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
for those who
are not...shall be
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 14858
Location: here
Strat wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Strat wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Strat wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Strat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Working hard to stop thinking about working hard while not working hard.

And here we are.

Its monday night. I've been on vacation since thursday. A whopping three days off work and im fucking anxious about not working.

Fuck. This is no way to live.

(i know we discussed this via text but im placing it here)


you also said fuck a bunch of people who think like this

Yea. I'm mad at myself. Im mad our culture has come to this. My points still stand.


I think cross training and written procedures should be #1 and #2 in accommodating people enjoying their f***ing vacations .

People tend to manifest themselves into irreplaceable and then suffer such consequences. I'm not saying you. I'm just saying I see it alot


Answer: Stay here long enough to break through the anxiety barrier then stay here past that to truly enjoy life!

Maybe ill drive north and stay with doug and mrs. doug


Cheers !

Why are you riding me tonight, KT? what the hell

Why are you misunderstanding me?

I searched this song for you. I wanted you to like it is all

https://youtu.be/6sFyRQPraJ8

I think it's beautiful

_________________
flat, the burt earther


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Tue November 10, 2020 5:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 44708
Location: Mountains
knee tunes wrote:
Strat wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Strat wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Strat wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Strat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Working hard to stop thinking about working hard while not working hard.

And here we are.

Its monday night. I've been on vacation since thursday. A whopping three days off work and im fucking anxious about not working.

Fuck. This is no way to live.

(i know we discussed this via text but im placing it here)


you also said fuck a bunch of people who think like this

Yea. I'm mad at myself. Im mad our culture has come to this. My points still stand.


I think cross training and written procedures should be #1 and #2 in accommodating people enjoying their f***ing vacations .

People tend to manifest themselves into irreplaceable and then suffer such consequences. I'm not saying you. I'm just saying I see it alot


Answer: Stay here long enough to break through the anxiety barrier then stay here past that to truly enjoy life!

Maybe ill drive north and stay with doug and mrs. doug


Cheers !

Why are you riding me tonight, KT? what the hell

Why are you misunderstanding me?

I searched this song for you. I wanted you to like it is all

https://youtu.be/6sFyRQPraJ8

I think it's beautiful


But thats the dead. But i do see it was the show they played at soldier field right before PJ.

However, im listening to Lou the Welterweight by the Felice Brothers.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Tue November 10, 2020 5:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
for those who
are not...shall be
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 14858
Location: here
Strat wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Strat wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Strat wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Strat wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Strat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Working hard to stop thinking about working hard while not working hard.

And here we are.

Its monday night. I've been on vacation since thursday. A whopping three days off work and im fucking anxious about not working.

Fuck. This is no way to live.

(i know we discussed this via text but im placing it here)


you also said fuck a bunch of people who think like this

Yea. I'm mad at myself. Im mad our culture has come to this. My points still stand.


I think cross training and written procedures should be #1 and #2 in accommodating people enjoying their f***ing vacations .

People tend to manifest themselves into irreplaceable and then suffer such consequences. I'm not saying you. I'm just saying I see it alot


Answer: Stay here long enough to break through the anxiety barrier then stay here past that to truly enjoy life!

Maybe ill drive north and stay with doug and mrs. doug


Cheers !

Why are you riding me tonight, KT? what the hell

Why are you misunderstanding me?

I searched this song for you. I wanted you to like it is all

https://youtu.be/6sFyRQPraJ8

I think it's beautiful


But thats the dead. But i do see it was the show they played at soldier field right before PJ.

However, im listening to Lou the Welterweight by the Felice Brothers.


forever?

_________________
flat, the burt earther


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Tue November 10, 2020 5:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 44708
Location: Mountains
knee tunes wrote:
Strat wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Strat wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Strat wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Strat wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
Strat wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Working hard to stop thinking about working hard while not working hard.

And here we are.

Its monday night. I've been on vacation since thursday. A whopping three days off work and im fucking anxious about not working.

Fuck. This is no way to live.

(i know we discussed this via text but im placing it here)


you also said fuck a bunch of people who think like this

Yea. I'm mad at myself. Im mad our culture has come to this. My points still stand.


I think cross training and written procedures should be #1 and #2 in accommodating people enjoying their f***ing vacations .

People tend to manifest themselves into irreplaceable and then suffer such consequences. I'm not saying you. I'm just saying I see it alot


Answer: Stay here long enough to break through the anxiety barrier then stay here past that to truly enjoy life!

Maybe ill drive north and stay with doug and mrs. doug


Cheers !

Why are you riding me tonight, KT? what the hell

Why are you misunderstanding me?

I searched this song for you. I wanted you to like it is all

https://youtu.be/6sFyRQPraJ8

I think it's beautiful


But thats the dead. But i do see it was the show they played at soldier field right before PJ.

However, im listening to Lou the Welterweight by the Felice Brothers.


forever?

No, now im onto JV and Tay Tay


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Wed November 11, 2020 2:28 pm 
Online
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 16219
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
My boss had an idea/assignment/project for me a few weeks ago that I started working on. It is something I am skeptical about.

I recently started binging The Office and they had a whole episode about this particular topic, obviously joking about it.

So I told him in a meeting this week that I don’t like the idea for several reasons, highlighted by the fact that The Office joked about it and if The Office jokes about something, it’s probably not the best idea and we should not implement it.

Project scrapped.

_________________
There are plenty of idiots to go around, on both sides of the aisle. Remember, the left wing and the right wing are both parts of the same bird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Wed November 11, 2020 2:53 pm 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 14, 2020 5:06 pm
Posts: 1119
Location: northwest midwest
Bammer wrote:
My boss had an idea/assignment/project for me a few weeks ago that I started working on. It is something I am skeptical about.

I recently started binging The Office and they had a whole episode about this particular topic, obviously joking about it.

So I told him in a meeting this week that I don’t like the idea for several reasons, highlighted by the fact that The Office joked about it and if The Office jokes about something, it’s probably not the best idea and we should not implement it.

Project scrapped.


Did you at least get to keep the wedge-shaped tablet prototypes?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Wed November 11, 2020 5:11 pm 
Online
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 16219
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
ghost wrote:
Bammer wrote:
My boss had an idea/assignment/project for me a few weeks ago that I started working on. It is something I am skeptical about.

I recently started binging The Office and they had a whole episode about this particular topic, obviously joking about it.

So I told him in a meeting this week that I don’t like the idea for several reasons, highlighted by the fact that The Office joked about it and if The Office jokes about something, it’s probably not the best idea and we should not implement it.

Project scrapped.


Did you at least get to keep the wedge-shaped tablet prototypes?

Yes. Four of them.

_________________
There are plenty of idiots to go around, on both sides of the aisle. Remember, the left wing and the right wing are both parts of the same bird.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Fri November 13, 2020 7:48 pm 
Offline
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 9036
Starting new position on Monday. Hoping not to be immediately sent back to work from home by the surging COVID levels in NoVa.

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Sat November 14, 2020 2:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70261
i am going to punch my boss

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Sat November 14, 2020 2:37 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 28307
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i am going to punch my boss

lenny's backkkk!

sup baby?!?

_________________
rage, rage against the dying of the light

:comp:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Sat November 14, 2020 2:37 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 28307
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i am going to punch my boss

what's the boss done?

_________________
rage, rage against the dying of the light

:comp:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Sat November 14, 2020 2:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70261
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i am going to punch my boss

lenny's backkkk!

sup baby?!?

trying to determine the best time and place to punch my boss

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Sat November 14, 2020 2:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70261
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i am going to punch my boss

what's the boss done?

been terrible...thinks her s word does not stink but hopefully she will s herself after the punch

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Sat November 14, 2020 2:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70261
for context, she is a butch lesbian so i have been informed punching her is acceptable

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Sat November 14, 2020 3:07 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 28307
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
for context, she is a butch lesbian so i have been informed punching her is acceptable

:facepalm:

_________________
rage, rage against the dying of the light

:comp:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Sat November 14, 2020 3:07 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 28307
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i am going to punch my boss

lenny's backkkk!

sup baby?!?

trying to determine the best time and place to punch my boss

punch her in the nuts

_________________
rage, rage against the dying of the light

:comp:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Sat November 14, 2020 3:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70261
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
for context, she is a butch lesbian so i have been informed punching her is acceptable

:facepalm:

two girls and two men confirmed so i should be in the clear

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Sat November 14, 2020 3:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70261
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i am going to punch my boss

lenny's backkkk!

sup baby?!?

trying to determine the best time and place to punch my boss

punch her in the nuts

i don't think she has those, but i am not 100% positive

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Sat November 14, 2020 3:53 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 28307
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i am going to punch my boss

lenny's backkkk!

sup baby?!?

trying to determine the best time and place to punch my boss

punch her in the nuts

i don't think she has those, but i am not 100% positive

I thought you said she was a butch lesbian

_________________
rage, rage against the dying of the light

:comp:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Work / Job / Career thread
PostPosted: Sat November 14, 2020 4:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 70261
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i am going to punch my boss

lenny's backkkk!

sup baby?!?

trying to determine the best time and place to punch my boss

punch her in the nuts

i don't think she has those, but i am not 100% positive

I thought you said she was a butch lesbian

i don't think all butch lesbians have male parts, but i could be incorrect

_________________
Dev wrote:
I was abused by mods


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bammer, Dev, Mickey and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed January 27, 2021 6:27 am