Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

What is your best post?
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15940
Page 1 of 5

Author:  Jorge [ Mon July 27, 2020 2:36 pm ]
Post subject:  What is your best post?

What's the single post you're proudest of in your RM career?

Share it here

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Mon July 27, 2020 2:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

I don't have too many to choose from. But I was pretty proud of my post in response to stip's DotC review.

Author:  tree_ [ Mon July 27, 2020 2:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

Good morning. Everything political I ever said was my best post.

Author:  BurtReynolds [ Mon July 27, 2020 2:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

Image

Author:  Jorge [ Mon July 27, 2020 2:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I don't have too many to choose from. But I was pretty proud of my post in response to stip's DotC review.

Quote it right now

Author:  spike [ Mon July 27, 2020 2:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

Jorge wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I don't have too many to choose from. But I was pretty proud of my post in response to stip's DotC review.

Quote it right now

no let’s just vaguely refer to them

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Mon July 27, 2020 3:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

spike wrote:
Jorge wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
I don't have too many to choose from. But I was pretty proud of my post in response to stip's DotC review.

Quote it right now

no let’s just vaguely refer to them

:lol:

Author:  verb_to_trust [ Mon July 27, 2020 3:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

Whatever the post was where I said for the first time I had sex with Spike and his wife

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Mon July 27, 2020 3:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

all of them?

Author:  verb_to_trust [ Mon July 27, 2020 3:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

The initial reveal was the best

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Mon July 27, 2020 3:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

meh. The subsequent "feud" between you two got old, boring and tiresome. Really took away from any good post it might have stemmed from.

Author:  The Argonaut [ Mon July 27, 2020 4:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

The wife and I had a great time at your dinner party, thanks for having us over

Author:  tragabigzanda [ Mon July 27, 2020 4:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

My initial review of DOTC might be my best

Author:  tragabigzanda [ Mon July 27, 2020 4:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

Also “Gordon Shumway for the search” was pretty tight

Author:  spike [ Mon July 27, 2020 6:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

verb_to_trust wrote:
Whatever the post was where I said for the first time I had sex with Spike and his wife

what led you to sink to that new low? was it my post about you having a chinstrap beard? because that was a pretty good post.

Author:  verb_to_trust [ Mon July 27, 2020 6:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

spike wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Whatever the post was where I said for the first time I had sex with Spike and his wife

what led you to sink to that new low? was it my post about you having a chinstrap beard? because that was a pretty good post.


I don't even know what a chinstarp beard is. Is it no mustache? I keep barely above stubble level facial hair with coverage everywhere but the neck and high cheek area. It keeps me from having to shave every day and it looks fine.

As far as my "low" you are referencing, you are no stranger to going down yourself. Know what I mean?

Author:  Jorge [ Mon July 27, 2020 6:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

This is a chinstrap (not the mustache). Is this what you have?

Image

Author:  verb_to_trust [ Mon July 27, 2020 6:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

I have way more coverage on my cheeks but I guess that doesn't really fit spikes narrative

Author:  ghost [ Mon July 27, 2020 6:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

I'll never top this http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?p=1534717#p1534717

Author:  durdencommatyler [ Mon July 27, 2020 6:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What is your best post?

I have a bunch that I love. But in this context (unlike art) I really think wide acclaim/appreciation has to factor into "best." In which case, really the only post I've made that qualifies is my RM Jeopardy! post from the old board.

Skitch was right. I really should have retired and never posted again after that one.

Page 1 of 5 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/