Switch to full style
Everything else not related to the other forums (We've gone 0 DAYS without a petty, childish argument!)
Post a reply

What is your best post?

Mon July 27, 2020 2:36 pm

What's the single post you're proudest of in your RM career?

Share it here

Re: What is your best post?

Mon July 27, 2020 2:47 pm

I don't have too many to choose from. But I was pretty proud of my post in response to stip's DotC review.

Mon July 27, 2020 2:48 pm

Good morning. Everything political I ever said was my best post.

Mon July 27, 2020 2:54 pm

Mon July 27, 2020 2:55 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:I don't have too many to choose from. But I was pretty proud of my post in response to stip's DotC review.

Quote it right now

Mon July 27, 2020 2:56 pm

Jorge wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:I don't have too many to choose from. But I was pretty proud of my post in response to stip's DotC review.

Quote it right now

no let’s just vaguely refer to them

Mon July 27, 2020 3:14 pm

spike wrote:
Jorge wrote:

Quote it right now

no let’s just vaguely refer to them

:lol:

Mon July 27, 2020 3:34 pm

Whatever the post was where I said for the first time I had sex with Spike and his wife

Mon July 27, 2020 3:35 pm

all of them?

Mon July 27, 2020 3:35 pm

The initial reveal was the best

Mon July 27, 2020 3:47 pm

meh. The subsequent "feud" between you two got old, boring and tiresome. Really took away from any good post it might have stemmed from.

Mon July 27, 2020 4:00 pm

The wife and I had a great time at your dinner party, thanks for having us over
Last edited by The Argonaut on Mon July 27, 2020 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon July 27, 2020 4:03 pm

My initial review of DOTC might be my best

Mon July 27, 2020 4:04 pm

Also “Gordon Shumway for the search” was pretty tight

Mon July 27, 2020 6:12 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:Whatever the post was where I said for the first time I had sex with Spike and his wife

what led you to sink to that new low? was it my post about you having a chinstrap beard? because that was a pretty good post.

Mon July 27, 2020 6:19 pm

spike wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:Whatever the post was where I said for the first time I had sex with Spike and his wife

what led you to sink to that new low? was it my post about you having a chinstrap beard? because that was a pretty good post.

I don't even know what a chinstarp beard is. Is it no mustache? I keep barely above stubble level facial hair with coverage everywhere but the neck and high cheek area. It keeps me from having to shave every day and it looks fine.

As far as my "low" you are referencing, you are no stranger to going down yourself. Know what I mean?

Mon July 27, 2020 6:24 pm

This is a chinstrap (not the mustache). Is this what you have?

Mon July 27, 2020 6:30 pm

I have way more coverage on my cheeks but I guess that doesn't really fit spikes narrative

Mon July 27, 2020 6:38 pm

I'll never top this http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?p=1534717#p1534717

Mon July 27, 2020 6:41 pm

I have a bunch that I love. But in this context (unlike art) I really think wide acclaim/appreciation has to factor into "best." In which case, really the only post I've made that qualifies is my RM Jeopardy! post from the old board.

Skitch was right. I really should have retired and never posted again after that one.
Post a reply