Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

The Frat(ernity) / Sorority Thread
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15567
Page 1 of 9

Author:  Bammer [ Sat May 09, 2020 5:57 am ]
Post subject:  The Frat(ernity) / Sorority Thread

How many RMers were in a frat/sorority in college?

It can’t be just me.

Author:  96583UP [ Sat May 09, 2020 10:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask RM

i was mistakenly identified as someone else on a frat selection day and had a group of guys barge into a room i was in and wrap me in a flag and sing songs and give me a beer to chug

those 40 seconds felt pretty good

that was the extent of my frat membership

Author:  wease [ Sat May 09, 2020 11:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask RM

Bammer wrote:
How many RMers were in a frat/sorority in college?

It can’t be just me.

I pledged but bailed when they started demanding money. And hazing.

Author:  doug rr [ Sat May 09, 2020 3:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask RM

Bammer wrote:
How many RMers were in a frat/sorority in college?

It can’t be just me.

got "recruited" but no way in hell..

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Sat May 09, 2020 4:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread

never would i ever

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Sat May 09, 2020 5:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread

My parents really wanted me to go to rush, so I went to the first 30 minute meeting in the student union, and bailed on the walk from there to fraternity row.

I got a whole week on campus by myself before school started. It was great.

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Sat May 09, 2020 5:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread

bodysnatcher wrote:
My parents really wanted me to go to rush, so I went to the first 30 minute meeting in the student union, and bailed on the walk from there to fraternity row.

I got a whole week on campus by myself before school started. It was great.

how did you spend your time, all alone?

Author:  macphisto [ Sat May 09, 2020 5:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread

Went to some fun parties, but I can’t imagine living in one of those hellholes with bros farting on your pillow and drawing dicks on your face when you’re sleeping and everybody getting raped.

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Sat May 09, 2020 5:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
My parents really wanted me to go to rush, so I went to the first 30 minute meeting in the student union, and bailed on the walk from there to fraternity row.

I got a whole week on campus by myself before school started. It was great.

how did you spend your time, all alone?


Hanging out with people in the dorm. Using Ethernet is amazement after years of dialup. Prepping for 3 back to back to back PJ in a few weeks on the 98 tour.

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Sat May 09, 2020 5:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread

macphisto wrote:
Went to some fun parties, but I can’t imagine living in one of those hellholes with bros farting on your pillow and drawing dicks on your face when you’re sleeping and everybody getting raped.


Probably 90% of my high school went into the frat/sorority world, so I went to a few parties here and there. Mostly for the free beer and pizza. That’s all I could handle.

Author:  B [ Sat May 09, 2020 5:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread

bodysnatcher wrote:
My parents really wanted me to go to rush, so I went to the first 30 minute meeting in the student union, and bailed on the walk from there to fraternity row.

I got a whole week on campus by myself before school started. It was great.

I can't imagine a parent encouraging their kid to rush.

Author:  tragabigzanda [ Sat May 09, 2020 5:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread

macphisto wrote:
Went to some fun parties, but I can’t imagine living in one of those hellholes with bros farting on your pillow and drawing dicks on your face when you’re sleeping and everybody getting raped.

bammer, how many dicks did you have drawn on your face or draw on your bro's faces?

Author:  tragabigzanda [ Sat May 09, 2020 6:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread

Also same question, but about fart pillows

Author:  lennytheweedwhacker [ Sat May 09, 2020 6:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread

bodysnatcher wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
My parents really wanted me to go to rush, so I went to the first 30 minute meeting in the student union, and bailed on the walk from there to fraternity row.

I got a whole week on campus by myself before school started. It was great.

how did you spend your time, all alone?


Hanging out with people in the dorm. Using Ethernet is amazement after years of dialup. Prepping for 3 back to back to back PJ in a few weeks on the 98 tour.

go miss state

Author:  spike [ Sat May 09, 2020 9:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread

i lived in a frat house for a semester and summer, but refused to join the frat. free admission to the parties and access behind the bar to pour shots for people was a fun perk.

Author:  Strat [ Sat May 09, 2020 9:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread

Nope.

Went to a couple of parties at my friends frat but always hated them. Just a weird vibe.

Never had any interest.

Author:  tragabigzanda [ Sat May 09, 2020 9:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread

I went to literally one frat party in my life. Someone handed me a pipe that I assumed had marijuana in it, and I hit it hard. It was opium. All I remember about that party was zoning out on the couch for the next three hours or so. No dicks were drawn on me.

Author:  verb_to_trust [ Sat May 09, 2020 9:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread

spike wrote:
i lived in a frat house for a semester and summer, but refused to join the frat. free admission to the parties and access behind the bar to pour shots for people was a fun perk.


This is the least surprising development ever

Author:  doone [ Sat May 09, 2020 9:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread

we didn't have frat/sororities at my university but I'm Canadian.

Author:  spike [ Sat May 09, 2020 9:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread

verb_to_trust wrote:
spike wrote:
i lived in a frat house for a semester and summer, but refused to join the frat. free admission to the parties and access behind the bar to pour shots for people was a fun perk.


This is the least surprising development ever

yet you’re the tool

Page 1 of 9 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/