The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 5:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15444
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
tragabigzanda wrote:
Also same question, but about fart pillows

I wasn’t in that subsection of frat guys.

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 5:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15444
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
spike wrote:
i lived in a frat house for a semester and summer, but refused to join the frat. free admission to the parties and access behind the bar to pour shots for people was a fun perk.

Oh you’re *that* fucking guy.

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 5:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15444
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
Strat wrote:
Nope.

Went to a couple of parties at my friends frat but always hated them. Just a weird vibe.

Never had any interest.

Knowing what I know about you, I can guarantee there was the right house for you. You just didn’t happen upon it.

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 5:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15444
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
tragabigzanda wrote:
I went to literally one frat party in my life. Someone handed me a pipe that I assumed had marijuana in it, and I hit it hard. It was opium. All I remember about that party was zoning out on the couch for the next three hours or so. No dicks were drawn on me.

You seem very worried about the trampings so I guess it’s a good thing you steered clear. P*ssy.

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 5:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15444
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
verb_to_trust wrote:
spike wrote:
i lived in a frat house for a semester and summer, but refused to join the frat. free admission to the parties and access behind the bar to pour shots for people was a fun perk.


This is the least surprising development ever

Verb gets it.

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 5:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15444
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
doone wrote:
we didn't have frat/sororities at my university but I'm Canadian.

You get a pass

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 5:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15444
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i've seen frat party scenes in various tv shows and movies

Rank them

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 5:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15444
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
Mickey wrote:
Lol no. Went to a frat party the fall of my freshman year. That was it.

And what, saw a room full of your future employers?

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 5:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15444
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
Mickey wrote:
I was thinking more like superhero movies and tiktok videos.

Co-signed on the superhero movies.

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 5:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15444
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
pepperwhiteMFC wrote:
No frats or sororities for me. I started listening to grunge music and dropped out of community college.

Respect :thumbsup:

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 5:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15444
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
Orpheus wrote:
Wasn't in a frat but the best dealer I got to know in college was, and it was hilarious how clearly he hated everybody and was doing it for the connections. There were lots of times we'd be there and one of his bros would come in bothering him about some shit, and he'd let out these deep sighs after they left. It was a great little character study going to see him.

His dad probably forced him to sign

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 5:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 6:02 am
Posts: 7656
Location: Tristes Tropiques
Bammer wrote:
Mickey wrote:
Lol no. Went to a frat party the fall of my freshman year. That was it.

And what, saw a room full of your future employers?


Please, I serve at the feet of the heights of capital, all those dudes are now Sea-Doo dealers in Panama City.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 19914
Bammer wrote:
96583UP wrote:
i was mistakenly identified as someone else on a frat selection day and had a group of guys barge into a room i was in and wrap me in a flag and sing songs and give me a beer to chug

those 40 seconds felt pretty good

that was the extent of my frat membership

We didn’t have selection day at UW. That was a sorority thing. Which fucking hack school are you talking about here, and what about you caused them to mistake you for the other guy?


I was visiting someone at <gulp> elon college. The highlights of the trip were: getting a speeding ticket, going to walmart to buy a fish.

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15444
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
96583UP wrote:
Bammer wrote:
96583UP wrote:
i was mistakenly identified as someone else on a frat selection day and had a group of guys barge into a room i was in and wrap me in a flag and sing songs and give me a beer to chug

those 40 seconds felt pretty good

that was the extent of my frat membership

We didn’t have selection day at UW. That was a sorority thing. Which fucking hack school are you talking about here, and what about you caused them to mistake you for the other guy?


I was visiting someone at <gulp> elon college. The highlights of the trip were: getting a speeding ticket, going to walmart to buy a fish.

A live fish?

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15444
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
Mickey wrote:
Bammer wrote:
Mickey wrote:
Lol no. Went to a frat party the fall of my freshman year. That was it.

And what, saw a room full of your future employers?


Please, I serve at the feet of the heights of capital, all those dudes are now Sea-Doo dealers in Panama City.

Slangin’ Sea-Doos and supporting a coke habit in the Sunshine State ... you don’t call that winning?

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 19914
Bammer wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Bammer wrote:
96583UP wrote:
i was mistakenly identified as someone else on a frat selection day and had a group of guys barge into a room i was in and wrap me in a flag and sing songs and give me a beer to chug

those 40 seconds felt pretty good

that was the extent of my frat membership

We didn’t have selection day at UW. That was a sorority thing. Which fucking hack school are you talking about here, and what about you caused them to mistake you for the other guy?


I was visiting someone at <gulp> elon college. The highlights of the trip were: getting a speeding ticket, going to walmart to buy a fish.

A live fish?


yeah for an aquarium

it was in the car for the second speeding pull-over, but the cop saw the fish and had pity

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15444
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
96583UP wrote:
Bammer wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Bammer wrote:
96583UP wrote:
i was mistakenly identified as someone else on a frat selection day and had a group of guys barge into a room i was in and wrap me in a flag and sing songs and give me a beer to chug

those 40 seconds felt pretty good

that was the extent of my frat membership

We didn’t have selection day at UW. That was a sorority thing. Which fucking hack school are you talking about here, and what about you caused them to mistake you for the other guy?


I was visiting someone at <gulp> elon college. The highlights of the trip were: getting a speeding ticket, going to walmart to buy a fish.

A live fish?


yeah for an aquarium

it was in the car for the second speeding pull-over, but the cop saw the fish and had pity

Fish were a big deal in the frat. Girls thought they made you look caring and responsible.

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask RM
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 5:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 19914
Bammer wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Bammer wrote:
96583UP wrote:
Bammer wrote:
96583UP wrote:
i was mistakenly identified as someone else on a frat selection day and had a group of guys barge into a room i was in and wrap me in a flag and sing songs and give me a beer to chug

those 40 seconds felt pretty good

that was the extent of my frat membership

We didn’t have selection day at UW. That was a sorority thing. Which fucking hack school are you talking about here, and what about you caused them to mistake you for the other guy?


I was visiting someone at <gulp> elon college. The highlights of the trip were: getting a speeding ticket, going to walmart to buy a fish.

A live fish?


yeah for an aquarium

it was in the car for the second speeding pull-over, but the cop saw the fish and had pity

Fish were a big deal in the frat. Girls thought they made you look caring and responsible.


i think we had weed in the car but we were like ‘i am so sorry we gotta get this guy back to his tank please please’ and it worked

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Frat(ernity) / Sorority Thread
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 2:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15444
Location: Growing dick, fixing and filing things.
Changed the thread title.

You don’t call your fraternity a frat! Would you call your country a cunt?!

_________________
PM me for tips on writing a great signature.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 2:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 19914
Bammer wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
macphisto wrote:
Went to some fun parties, but I can’t imagine living in one of those hellholes with bros farting on your pillow and drawing dicks on your face when you’re sleeping and everybody getting raped.

bammer, how many dicks did you have drawn on your face or draw on your bro's faces?

Countless. Literally.

The best spot was on the back of the neck. Hard to see in the mirror, so if nobody told you and you didn’t happen to wear a hoodie the next day, you were “tramped” as we called it, very successfully.

I forget the brand of marker but there was one marker that took for-fucking-ever to wash off. The best trampings weren’t dick pics necessarily ... I mean, a well placed dick is always funny ... but the best ones that really cut deep were remarks about the actual person, like written brutally honest insults.


sounds like hell

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BurtReynolds, Google [Bot] and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue November 24, 2020 3:20 am