Switch to full style
Everything else not related to the other forums (We've gone 0 DAYS without a petty, childish argument!)
Post a reply

The Frat(ernity) / Sorority Thread

Sat May 09, 2020 5:57 am

How many RMers were in a frat/sorority in college?

It can’t be just me.
Last edited by Bammer on Mon May 11, 2020 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Ask RM

Sat May 09, 2020 10:50 am

i was mistakenly identified as someone else on a frat selection day and had a group of guys barge into a room i was in and wrap me in a flag and sing songs and give me a beer to chug

those 40 seconds felt pretty good

that was the extent of my frat membership

Sat May 09, 2020 11:10 am

Bammer wrote:How many RMers were in a frat/sorority in college?

It can’t be just me.

I pledged but bailed when they started demanding money. And hazing.

Sat May 09, 2020 3:05 pm

Bammer wrote:How many RMers were in a frat/sorority in college?

It can’t be just me.

got "recruited" but no way in hell..

Re: The Frat / Sorority Thread

Sat May 09, 2020 4:56 pm

never would i ever

Sat May 09, 2020 5:03 pm

My parents really wanted me to go to rush, so I went to the first 30 minute meeting in the student union, and bailed on the walk from there to fraternity row.

I got a whole week on campus by myself before school started. It was great.

Sat May 09, 2020 5:09 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:My parents really wanted me to go to rush, so I went to the first 30 minute meeting in the student union, and bailed on the walk from there to fraternity row.

how did you spend your time, all alone?

Sat May 09, 2020 5:12 pm

Went to some fun parties, but I can’t imagine living in one of those hellholes with bros farting on your pillow and drawing dicks on your face when you’re sleeping and everybody getting raped.

Sat May 09, 2020 5:14 pm

lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:My parents really wanted me to go to rush, so I went to the first 30 minute meeting in the student union, and bailed on the walk from there to fraternity row.

Hanging out with people in the dorm. Using Ethernet is amazement after years of dialup. Prepping for 3 back to back to back PJ in a few weeks on the 98 tour.

Sat May 09, 2020 5:16 pm

macphisto wrote:Went to some fun parties, but I can’t imagine living in one of those hellholes with bros farting on your pillow and drawing dicks on your face when you’re sleeping and everybody getting raped.

Probably 90% of my high school went into the frat/sorority world, so I went to a few parties here and there. Mostly for the free beer and pizza. That’s all I could handle.

Sat May 09, 2020 5:58 pm

I can't imagine a parent encouraging their kid to rush.

Sat May 09, 2020 5:59 pm

macphisto wrote:Went to some fun parties, but I can’t imagine living in one of those hellholes with bros farting on your pillow and drawing dicks on your face when you’re sleeping and everybody getting raped.

bammer, how many dicks did you have drawn on your face or draw on your bro's faces?

Sat May 09, 2020 6:05 pm

Also same question, but about fart pillows

Sat May 09, 2020 6:15 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:

Hanging out with people in the dorm. Using Ethernet is amazement after years of dialup. Prepping for 3 back to back to back PJ in a few weeks on the 98 tour.

go miss state

Sat May 09, 2020 9:06 pm

i lived in a frat house for a semester and summer, but refused to join the frat. free admission to the parties and access behind the bar to pour shots for people was a fun perk.

Sat May 09, 2020 9:18 pm

Nope.

Went to a couple of parties at my friends frat but always hated them. Just a weird vibe.

Never had any interest.

Sat May 09, 2020 9:24 pm

I went to literally one frat party in my life. Someone handed me a pipe that I assumed had marijuana in it, and I hit it hard. It was opium. All I remember about that party was zoning out on the couch for the next three hours or so. No dicks were drawn on me.

Sat May 09, 2020 9:26 pm

spike wrote:i lived in a frat house for a semester and summer, but refused to join the frat. free admission to the parties and access behind the bar to pour shots for people was a fun perk.

This is the least surprising development ever

Sat May 09, 2020 9:29 pm

we didn't have frat/sororities at my university but I'm Canadian.

Sat May 09, 2020 9:43 pm

verb_to_trust wrote:
spike wrote:i lived in a frat house for a semester and summer, but refused to join the frat. free admission to the parties and access behind the bar to pour shots for people was a fun perk.

This is the least surprising development ever

yet you’re the tool
Post a reply