The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 398 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 22687
Location: Different mountains than Strat and Trag
tragabigzanda wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
Could be a little preemptive, but our government is mulling over giving us extra public holidays to boost domestic tourism

You're in NZ, right? My colleague was just decrying today that your country won't allow him and his wife to spend their honeymoon in NZ as planned.


poor things


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 12:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 1:46 am
Posts: 1319
Location: Connecticut
I saw the Prime Minister of NZ was enjoying some of the best approval ratings in a really long time. Kicked ass the last couple of months. Kudos to her.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 1:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 11318
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
Rob wrote:
I saw the Prime Minister of NZ was enjoying some of the best approval ratings in a really long time. Kicked ass the last couple of months. Kudos to her.

She also got turned away from a cafe here because of her own social distancing rules

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 1:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 65301
i got to see my hot coworker today she's really hot

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 2:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 23735
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Is she a librarian?

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 2:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 24338
Location: Illinois
The librarian never existed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 2:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 22471
Location: Scooby Doo
verb_to_trust wrote:
The librarian never existed

Part of me just died.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 3:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 1654
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i got to see my hot coworker today she's really hot

Did you think any unpure thoughts?

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
kill yourselves faggots.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 2:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 63651
Got gas for $1.19/gallon today

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 2:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 65301
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Got gas for $1.19/gallon today

:shock:

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 18035
seems to have killed open floor plan office seating

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 3:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 21862
we are saving on daycare. not sure this will be sustainable for very long, however.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 11318
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
spike wrote:
we are saving on daycare. not sure this will be sustainable for very long, however.

Our daycare is free here, so we were just hanging out for them to reopen

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I Have A Third Nipple
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 17942
Location: Cumberland, RI
I would be so happy if spacing people out like 5-6 feet in line became the norm in most retail settings. I know it's probably a pipe dream because of the way most places are constructed, but it's great not having people right on top of you.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 12:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 24338
Location: Illinois
My backyard is lit due to all the landscaping and yardwork my wife and I have done. Today our neighbor gave us a shit load of free mulch because his truckload was way to much.

I'm talking resort like at this point. Only problem is the mosquitoes are awful due to all the rain we've had.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 12:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 6468
Location: the afterlife...
Simple Torture wrote:
I would be so happy if spacing people out like 5-6 feet in line became the norm in most retail settings. I know it's probably a pipe dream because of the way most places are constructed, but it's great not having people right on top of you.

+1

I've felt this way for a while. Not a big fan of people just invading my personal space because they're "just a social person, haha!"

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 1:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 18035
verb_to_trust wrote:
My backyard is lit due to all the landscaping and yardwork my wife and I have done. Today our neighbor gave us a shit load of free mulch because his truckload was way to much.

I'm talking resort like at this point. Only problem is the mosquitoes are awful due to all the rain we've had.


dude, buy this - fucking nuked my mosquitos

https://www.amazon.com/DynaTrap-DT1050-Half-Mosquito-Black/dp/B07BFDRV23?th=1

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 9:38 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 29718
Location: the beach
https://www.chambermusicsociety.org/wat ... liang-lin/

live sunday chamber music from Lincoln center...mmmmm


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 9:40 pm 
Offline
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 29718
Location: the beach
its very soothing while we all watch our favorite cities burn


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: positive things about the coronavirus
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 10:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 24338
Location: Illinois
96583UP wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
My backyard is lit due to all the landscaping and yardwork my wife and I have done. Today our neighbor gave us a shit load of free mulch because his truckload was way to much.

I'm talking resort like at this point. Only problem is the mosquitoes are awful due to all the rain we've had.


dude, buy this - fucking nuked my mosquitos

https://www.amazon.com/DynaTrap-DT1050-Half-Mosquito-Black/dp/B07BFDRV23?th=1


It seems to good to be true! They are THICK this year


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 398 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon August 03, 2020 11:56 am