The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 620 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 2:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 17307
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
once i have to return to the office full time after a month or so i'm going to have to rent a cabin in the middle of nowhere for a weekend


why? to bury the dead bodies?

just use a wood chipper. you'll be in and out in an afternoon

no...to be alone with my thoughts and feelings and art


oh

well....

good. we have plenty of threads for that now

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 2:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 64305
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
once i have to return to the office full time after a month or so i'm going to have to rent a cabin in the middle of nowhere for a weekend


why? to bury the dead bodies?

just use a wood chipper. you'll be in and out in an afternoon

no...to be alone with my thoughts and feelings and art


oh

well....

good. we have plenty of threads for that now

do we have one for being alone

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 2:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 17307
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
once i have to return to the office full time after a month or so i'm going to have to rent a cabin in the middle of nowhere for a weekend


why? to bury the dead bodies?

just use a wood chipper. you'll be in and out in an afternoon

no...to be alone with my thoughts and feelings and art


oh

well....

good. we have plenty of threads for that now

do we have one for being alone


i didn't check but just created 5 to be sure there were enough

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 2:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 64305
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
once i have to return to the office full time after a month or so i'm going to have to rent a cabin in the middle of nowhere for a weekend


why? to bury the dead bodies?

just use a wood chipper. you'll be in and out in an afternoon

no...to be alone with my thoughts and feelings and art


oh

well....

good. we have plenty of threads for that now

do we have one for being alone


i didn't check but just created 5 to be sure there were enough

thanks...i'm only 70% mad at you now

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 3:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 17307
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
once i have to return to the office full time after a month or so i'm going to have to rent a cabin in the middle of nowhere for a weekend


why? to bury the dead bodies?

just use a wood chipper. you'll be in and out in an afternoon

no...to be alone with my thoughts and feelings and art


oh

well....

good. we have plenty of threads for that now

do we have one for being alone


i didn't check but just created 5 to be sure there were enough

thanks...i'm only 70% mad at you now


You wanna go?!?!

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 3:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 64305
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
once i have to return to the office full time after a month or so i'm going to have to rent a cabin in the middle of nowhere for a weekend


why? to bury the dead bodies?

just use a wood chipper. you'll be in and out in an afternoon

no...to be alone with my thoughts and feelings and art


oh

well....

good. we have plenty of threads for that now

do we have one for being alone


i didn't check but just created 5 to be sure there were enough

thanks...i'm only 70% mad at you now


You wanna go?!?!

yea

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 3:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 17307
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
once i have to return to the office full time after a month or so i'm going to have to rent a cabin in the middle of nowhere for a weekend


why? to bury the dead bodies?

just use a wood chipper. you'll be in and out in an afternoon

no...to be alone with my thoughts and feelings and art


oh

well....

good. we have plenty of threads for that now

do we have one for being alone


i didn't check but just created 5 to be sure there were enough

thanks...i'm only 70% mad at you now


You wanna go?!?!

yea


ok bye

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 3:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 64305
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
once i have to return to the office full time after a month or so i'm going to have to rent a cabin in the middle of nowhere for a weekend


why? to bury the dead bodies?

just use a wood chipper. you'll be in and out in an afternoon

no...to be alone with my thoughts and feelings and art


oh

well....

good. we have plenty of threads for that now

do we have one for being alone


i didn't check but just created 5 to be sure there were enough

thanks...i'm only 70% mad at you now


You wanna go?!?!

yea


ok bye

talk to you tomorrow

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 3:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 1497
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
once i have to return to the office full time after a month or so i'm going to have to rent a cabin in the middle of nowhere for a weekend


why? to bury the dead bodies?

just use a wood chipper. you'll be in and out in an afternoon

no...to be alone with my thoughts and feelings and art

You can just say jackin’ it. No judgement.

_________________
bodysnatcher wrote:
the biggest crime here is having signatures turned on at all. i turned mine off the second day after i registered on RM and never looked back. i can only imagine it's somewhat enhanced my board experience.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 3:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 64305
macphisto wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
once i have to return to the office full time after a month or so i'm going to have to rent a cabin in the middle of nowhere for a weekend


why? to bury the dead bodies?

just use a wood chipper. you'll be in and out in an afternoon

no...to be alone with my thoughts and feelings and art

You can just say jackin’ it. No judgement.

no...good grief

_________________
malice wrote:
that's because you suck too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 1497
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
macphisto wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
96583UP wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
once i have to return to the office full time after a month or so i'm going to have to rent a cabin in the middle of nowhere for a weekend


why? to bury the dead bodies?

just use a wood chipper. you'll be in and out in an afternoon

no...to be alone with my thoughts and feelings and art

You can just say jackin’ it. No judgement.

no...good grief

Mad props on your ball control.

_________________
bodysnatcher wrote:
the biggest crime here is having signatures turned on at all. i turned mine off the second day after i registered on RM and never looked back. i can only imagine it's somewhat enhanced my board experience.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Classic B
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 13978
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
My restaurant experience has been that places that always did take out suck at curbside. Places that are doing take out for the first time are knocking it out of the park.

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
Fuck, B was right all along?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:36 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Sun January 26, 2020 12:10 pm
Posts: 3329
Location: Warwickshire, UK
the next weekend I can spend at my partner's house will be the happiest weekend of my life


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:07 pm
Posts: 1885
Closed two hours early today due to rain and storms, weather was never an issue to this degree but now it is really far up the list and it kinda sucks.

edit: I should probably have included that all business must now be done outdoors.

_________________
absinthe makes the heart grow fonder...


Last edited by oasisfan35 on Sun May 24, 2020 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 2:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 17307
FUCK i didn't realize coronavirus also controlled the weather but of course it does now this all makes so much sense FUCK the coronavirus in it's shitting, shitting ass

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat June 06, 2020 1:27 pm 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 38752
Location: Buenos Aires
Am I a sucker for not canceling my movie theater membership yet? Supposedly my benefits (4 tickets a month) are accumulating and I'll be able to use them when the theaters open back up, plus they're desperate to keep my business so they keep throwing in free things (concession stand combos! more tickets!) in increasingly unhinged "PLEASE DON'T CANCEL US" marketing emails.

_________________
About Mickey Mouse, Anders wrote:
He's a loyal and true friend, and has daredevil guts and determination. He's doesn't hold back when faced with autority, and is unpredictable in his actions.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat June 06, 2020 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 23387
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Jorge wrote:
Am I a sucker for not canceling my movie theater membership yet? Supposedly my benefits (4 tickets a month) are accumulating and I'll be able to use them when the theaters open back up, plus they're desperate to keep my business so they keep throwing in free things (concession stand combos! more tickets!) in increasingly unhinged "PLEASE DON'T CANCEL US" marketing emails.

But what happens if they never open back up? AMC here is saying they may be done and may never reopen. If your chain doesn’t, then you’re just throwing money away every month.

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat June 06, 2020 2:00 pm 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 38752
Location: Buenos Aires
wease wrote:
Jorge wrote:
Am I a sucker for not canceling my movie theater membership yet? Supposedly my benefits (4 tickets a month) are accumulating and I'll be able to use them when the theaters open back up, plus they're desperate to keep my business so they keep throwing in free things (concession stand combos! more tickets!) in increasingly unhinged "PLEASE DON'T CANCEL US" marketing emails.

But what happens if they never open back up? AMC here is saying they may be done and may never reopen. If your chain doesn’t, then you’re just throwing money away every month.

Yeah exactly, this is why I'm wondering.

_________________
About Mickey Mouse, Anders wrote:
He's a loyal and true friend, and has daredevil guts and determination. He's doesn't hold back when faced with autority, and is unpredictable in his actions.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat June 06, 2020 2:36 pm 
Online
User avatar
Not as great as you think
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 13957
Location: Growing dick, filing things.
Name one movie in the last 10 years worth seeing

_________________
Oh, that Michael, I hate him. He’s just so smug.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread Where We Air Our Grievances to the Coronavirus
PostPosted: Sat June 06, 2020 2:48 pm 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 38752
Location: Buenos Aires
Bammer wrote:
Name one movie in the last 10 years worth seeing

Dumb post

_________________
About Mickey Mouse, Anders wrote:
He's a loyal and true friend, and has daredevil guts and determination. He's doesn't hold back when faced with autority, and is unpredictable in his actions.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 620 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Board index » This gene pool drowning me » Garbage Dump


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri July 03, 2020 3:11 pm