The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 2019
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 7:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 11182
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
Place your nominations, comments, concerns here. We will vote in December.

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Babies are frogs, soon.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61827
i nominate lenny, jorge, and balki

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 7:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 10084
Location: An office full of assholes
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i nominate lenny, jorge, and balki

i guess that technically counts as the same poster anyway. so i'll allow it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61827
Chris_H_2 wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i nominate lenny, jorge, and balki

i guess that technically counts as the same poster anyway. so i'll allow it.

thank you

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 11182
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
Dev gets my official nomination. He deserves it this year, if not last.

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Babies are frogs, soon.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:03 am
Posts: 413
In for the b*tthurt.

_________________
Glorified version of a pelican.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 24192
tree_ wrote:
Dev gets my official nomination. He deserves it this year, if not last.

thank you

_________________
doug rr wrote:
(don't) deal with shit later


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 7:47 pm 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Posts: 1657
I think Argo should receive some sort of honorary award this year.

Not actual induction into the Hall, but some sort of recognition.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 61827
JuanHamm wrote:
I think Argo should receive some sort of honorary award this year.

Not actual induction into the Hall, but some sort of recognition.

he can be our mascot

_________________
VinylGuy wrote:
This is the definitive battle rap movie ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 54515
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
I think Argo should receive some sort of honorary award this year.

Not actual induction into the Hall, but some sort of recognition.

he can be our mascot

*RMascot

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 35229
Location: Buenos Aires
JuanHamm wrote:
I think Argo should receive some sort of honorary award this year.

Not actual induction into the Hall, but some sort of recognition.

I'll edit together an In Memoriam video


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 8:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 11182
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
theplatypus wrote:
JuanHamm wrote:
I think Argo should receive some sort of honorary award this year.

Not actual induction into the Hall, but some sort of recognition.

I'll edit together an In Memoriam video
with Dev's rendition of Arc

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Babies are frogs, soon.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 11182
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
Should we do a HOF'er of each Forum? If so, I nominate MD and myself for the video game forum.

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Babies are frogs, soon.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 8:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 12732
Location: Space City
I'd definitely vote for MD in the VG forum.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 17245
Location: Lft Craquepeau
lol everything

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 15528
Location: Dat Azz
I nominate 311

_________________
theplatypus wrote:
tree_ is like an alien, forever perplexed by normal human behavior


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 54515
tree_ wrote:
Should we do a HOF'er of each Forum? If so, I nominate MD and myself for the video game forum.

VG forum hasn't been arount long enough to have a HoF. It would be like having a HoF for the AAF or XFL

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 11182
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Should we do a HOF'er of each Forum? If so, I nominate MD and myself for the video game forum.

VG forum hasn't been arount long enough to have a HoF. It would be like having a HoF for the AAF or XFL
I deg to biffer. It's more like the super bowl. There was a first super bowl.

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Babies are frogs, soon.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 54515
tree_ wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Should we do a HOF'er of each Forum? If so, I nominate MD and myself for the video game forum.

VG forum hasn't been arount long enough to have a HoF. It would be like having a HoF for the AAF or XFL
I deg to biffer. It's more like the super bowl. There was a first super bowl.

But the first super bowl doesn't have it's own Hall of Fame. Plus, VG is just a sub-forum. We can have a minor league HoF if you really want

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam presents: Red Mosquito Message Board HOF, 201
PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2019 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 11182
Location: Port Perry Lodge on voluptuous Lake Perry
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
tree_ wrote:
Should we do a HOF'er of each Forum? If so, I nominate MD and myself for the video game forum.

VG forum hasn't been arount long enough to have a HoF. It would be like having a HoF for the AAF or XFL
I deg to biffer. It's more like the super bowl. There was a first super bowl.

But the first super bowl doesn't have it's own Hall of Fame. Plus, VG is just a sub-forum. We can have a minor league HoF if you really want
I really, REALLY want this, kid.

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Babies are frogs, soon.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 6:56 am